• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Paranormal Investigation Club (P.I.C.) Remake

Monokuma.is.best

Despair :3
This is an old rp about a group of school students investigating the side outbreak of ghosts, demons and other creepy stuff. The club is there to determine if the claim of paranormal occurrences are true or not. This rp features scary situations, funny moments and friends. If interested please comment below.

By all means make a profile and go from there. Like i said before, be sure to Understand the Lore area so when the posts pop up you are surprised by information.

So something to note. My character was designed this way last time as well. He had a different back story but the same thing applies. One person will need to be the one to bring up the idea of the club to begin with. If you haven't looked already, the Lore section is about to get base information.

So something to note. My character was designed this way last time as well. He had a different back story but the same thing applies. One person will need to be the one to bring up the idea of the club to begin with. If you haven't looked already, the Lore section is about to get base information.
will u be making a discord server for ooc or fully on rpn?

For now the ooc will be via rpn. However I might change that in the future to keep track easier. All pages listed are linked to the main rp page as well for easier navigation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back