• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Paragraph space gets deleted?

Lotte

What even is a deadline
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!
I don't know if this is a bug or a settings change, but when I press double enter to make a new paragraph and start typing, the space between two paragraphs gets deleted. Is there something within RPN doing this that I can fix? It's really annoying to remake a paragraph once I start typing.

This only happens on rpn for me.

Any help is much appreciated!

Hi!
I don't know if this is a bug or a settings change, but when I press double enter to make a new paragraph and start typing, the space between two paragraphs gets deleted. Is there something within RPN doing this that I can fix? It's really annoying to remake a paragraph once I start typing.

This only happens on rpn for me.

Any help is much appreciated!
Are you using a BBCode of any kind? Bc if so this inquiry probably belongs in the BBCode center, where we can take a look at the code you're using and figure out the cause of the issue you're experiencing.

If you're not using any kind of coding, my suspicions would be a possible glitch related to your computer/browser (or your phone if you're on mobile)- clearing your cache often helps with these types of glitches.

Are you using a BBCode of any kind? Bc if so this inquiry probably belongs in the BBCode center, where we can take a look at the code you're using and figure out the cause of the issue you're experiencing.

If you're not using any kind of coding, my suspicions would be a possible glitch related to your computer/browser (or your phone if you're on mobile)- clearing your cache often helps with these types of glitches.
No code, just any post either here in threads or in private messages.

The creators of the forum software we use are aware of the hug and it’s still not something we’ve received a bug fix for. Their customers have asked them to fix the bugs for the editor they have picked (xenforo doesn’t own this editor? They just picked one to include) or to ship a different one with the forum software.

Trust me as a writing site any and all editor bugs are highly annoying and we try to fix the ones we can. This is unfortunately something I have to wait for them to fix before we can fix it here on RpN.

The creators of the forum software we use are aware of the hug and it’s still not something we’ve received a bug fix for. Their customers have asked them to fix the bugs for the editor they have picked (xenforo doesn’t own this editor? They just picked one to include) or to ship a different one with the forum software.

Trust me as a writing site any and all editor bugs are highly annoying and we try to fix the ones we can. This is unfortunately something I have to wait for them to fix before we can fix it here on RpN.
thank you for the reply. at least we know where we're at - hope it all gets resolved soon! best of luck <3

thank you for the reply. at least we know where we're at - hope it all gets resolved soon! best of luck <3

I actually log in into the support site for the software that our site is on almost daily to check on that bug in particular and to see if the next update to our software is out. It's also where I keep up with some of our custom developers for custom RpN features, so don't worry, I'll post when I get an update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back