• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Paragons Partner Search

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy! I've been looking for someone to scratch this itch of mine I've been having for one of these ideas. I dont mind your experience with RP, just as long as you can stay invested with the story along with me, and bring up ideas of your own if you think it'll make the experience more enjoyable. Here's what I've got so far:

[For Honor - Keeping the Peace]
Its been years since Apollyon was killed in battle, and the three factions have been warring ever since. The Wu Lin have only recently joined the conflict, but now the war rages harder than ever. However, against all odds, peace has finally raised its head. The Truce of Wyverndale has left all factions in a state of quiet peace...and naturally, the Blackstone Remnants are attempting to sabotage it. Two warriors, completely by accident, learn of a plot to break the truce and bring back an even bloodier war, and it is up to them to stop Apollyons Apprentice from unleashing war upon the land once again.
Your character can be from any faction, and the class doesnt have to match the faction either. Romance is optional.

[The Lord of the Rings - Evil in the East]
Sauron is defeated, and peace has finally returned to Middle-Earth. Now crowned King of Gondor, Aragorn is determined to keep the peace he fought so hard for intact. The Haradrim had always been a bit of a mystery, but with increasing reports from his scouts telling him of dark magic being used in their land, he decides it is too dangerous to ignore. With recommendation from his two good friends Gimili and Legolas, Aragorn sends two new scouts to investigate this dark magic and evaluate the situation...
Our characters are the two recruited scouts, and they can be of any race and background. Romance is optional.

[Pokémon - The Champions Gauntlet]
Our characters are the Pokemon Champions of their respective regions, and are invited to the first ever World Champion Gauntlet, a competition that the Pokemon League put together to create the first World Champion. On the surface, it seems harmless...but rumors of a strange organization hiding in the shadows piques the interest of our two protagonists, and in order to keep the peace between all regions, they must solve the mystery of this shadow group before it's too late.

[Fire Emblem Awakening - Beyond Ylisse]
Grima destroyed everything. The Prince of Ylisse had no choice but to enact a sacred rite from the Divine Dragon Naga. She claimed it would send him and his allies back in time to change the future, and with no other options left, he went ahead with it. He was expecting to be sent back in time...just not in a world where he never existed!
This is more of a simple, fun rp. The Prince is essentially the Lucina counterpart of another dimension, sent to the Awakening we know by accident, along with his allies. One of us is required to play the Prince, but the other could essentially play whoever they wanted, be they a member of Awakening or of the Prince's party. This rp in particular is improv-heavy, just so you know. Romance is optional.

[Fire Emblem/Tokyo Mirage Sessions - Modern Mayhem]
Taking place in an altered version of the Tokyo Mirage universe, an enigmatic force has been forcing people to commit crimes of all sorts against their wills. Our characters (or at least one of them will be) are government employed special agents who are sent in on an experimental test to the world the force lives in. Finding it inhabited by strange cloaked enemies, they must find a way to destroy - or turn - these forces, before this invisible enemy controls the minds of everyone.

[Dragon Ball - Super...Namekian?]
This plot revolves around the idea of Namekians being able to unlock powers of their own. Universe 9's Namekians are essentially a better version of Saiyans, able to unlock wells of power within them as well as fuse with each other. With the universal tournament coming up, Universe 9's God of Destruction is looking for strong warriors, ones that can stand up to Universe 7's Super Saiyan God...
Romance is optional in this idea. One player must be the Namekian, but the other can be essentially anyone.

[Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rancor Ops]
With the Jedi being spread thin across the galaxy in efforts to stop the Separatists, Master Windu, without the approval of the Jedi Council, forms a special strike team of hand-picked Jedi, Clones, and other Republic trusted allies to perform missions that are deemed important by the Jedi Master where ordinary Republic Forces would fail. Dubbed the "Rancor Corps", these individuals are tasked with missions that could hold the fate of the galaxy in their hands, but are often the most dangerous. The lure of the Dark Side is not easy to resist, and should something go wrong...
Romance is optional for this story. Your character can be a Jedi, Clone, or whatever else you think may fit.

[Gears of War 5 - Swarm Killer]
While Delta Squad is off trying to activate some kind of rocket, things arent going so well near home. Reports of unusual Swarm activity are coming from one of the nearby settlements. Small attacks would happen nearly every night, but what seems to be even stranger is that everyone who lives there seems to be having the same strange nightmare too...with the rest of the teams occupied, the Captain of the Onyx Guard is sent to deal with the problem as swiftly as they can...
Romance is optional for this story. One player must be the Captain, but the other can be pretty much anyone; a random COG Gear, a civilian, someone from the settlement...pick your poison.

[Star Wars - This job sucks!]
Set in the First Order era, this story follows an unlucky Stormtrooper who becomes fed up with their job as "Intelligence Deliverer" - or as most people know it, glorified postman. Having known nothing but the First Order their whole life, they enlist the aid of a First Order prisoner to help them escape, unknowingly taking a case of top secret First Order documents with them. Furious at their desertion, Supreme Leader Kylo Ren orders their immediate capture, and the fight for their survival begins.

These are all I have at the moment, but more ideas will likely pop up, so I'll update as they come. If you have any questions about these, please let me know. If any of these ideas interest you, please inform via comment or PM. Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Hello! I am interested in your Dragon Ball: Super Namekian plot. I was also wondering if you would be willing to double.

I'm interested in either the Rancor Ops, or This job sucks! plotline, is there a specific gender you would like to play or anyone you're good with?

Your idea for the pokemon one sounds awesome. I’d be down to play it as the unova champion, if this is still open please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back