• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Paragons of Tomorrow (Superhero Sandbox) [Reopening! New and old players wanted!]

Grand Reopening!
Hello everybody, this is a bump and an announcement of the grand reopening of Paragons of Tomorrow! As anyone who was around for the first iteration will know, PoT never quite got off the ground into the IC phase, but I always felt the RP had a lot of potential so I'm giving things another go round. To anyone who was here first go round, I'd love to see you here for another shot, I'm not changing anything in terms of mechanics and worldbuilding so you should be able to slip right back in with the same characters, or new ones if you'd prefer.

If you're seeing this for the first time then you're equally welcome! You've not missed out on any In character story, so you're pretty much getting in on the ground floor as well, I hope to seep plenty of both groups expressing interest here, come say hi!

I’ve forgotten about this… sorry about all that. But mind if I take another go at this?

So… regarding the link back to the discord server. Will it be sent out again?

I can go ahead and DM you that now yeah.

For anyone else looking to join the server just ask here and I'll send you a link.

Still looking for people? I might rp a bit if so since I have a really funny idea for a "villain"

Still looking for people? I might rp a bit if so since I have a really funny idea for a "villain"

Absolutely yeah, we've only just reopened.

Ayo just wondering the maturity level?

Is it gonna be detailed or just silly?

Hmm well it's gonna be a pretty open, sandboxy structure so there's gonna be scope for both serious stories with darker tones as well as lighter or more comedic stories.

The level of detail I'm aiming for is on the higher side, you can see in the world building and lore page that I like to provide a bit of richness and depth even to the more bombastic elements of the setting.

great to see all the interest here so far! remember to drop me a PM if you would like an invite to the discord, it'll be a very useful hub of discussion and planning I think.

Hello. This looks mighty entertaining.

Would An aztec version of either moon night or shazam fit the setting?

Also can we make multiple characters? Because i have a father son dynamic with my aztec heroes id like to utilize.

yeah that would fit nicely in the setting. In terms of multiple characters, I'd like to keep it limited to two per player for now, so a father son thing would work out nicely

yeah that would fit nicely in the setting. In terms of multiple characters, I'd like to keep it limited to two per player for now, so a father son thing would work out nicely
Excellent, Thanks. Just let me know when the Cs is up. ill go bug you for the link now lol.

`oh Im reusing the old CS from last time so its up now.

I would prefer people PM me their CSes before they go up in the thread though so remember to shoot it through to me when you're done is all~

`oh Im reusing the old CS from last time so its up now.

I would prefer people PM me their CSes before they go up in the thread though so remember to shoot it through to me when you're done is all~
Awesome is there a link to it? Ill be able to have it to you soon. the idea is pretty solidified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back