• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paragons (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Enkerzed

Dusty Wanderer
PARAGONS

A hundred years ago,

Darkness fell upon the land of Tirn.

For a time unknown,

All was shadow and silence.

Then when the sun finally rose again,

It dawned on a new world...

c3184d5652.jpg

It dawned in lightning.

Vast lands.

Colossal beings.

Storms unending and unremitting.

A perilous existence.

And all that guards us from this strange new reality,

A company of warriors...

2fc21fa189.jpg

The Paragons.

With strength and will,

With ki and mana,

Join this mighty cohort and defend us all.

Defend us all. These were the parting words spoken at every sending when brothers and sisters of the order set forth into the land Beyond. For some, it would be the last words they would ever hear from home. From the edge of Tirn to the great unknown, they would carry these words into battle and perhaps to the grave as well. If the warriors failed, more would be sent to reinforce or replace them until victory was achieved. Defeat was absolutely not an option.

Afterwards, what survivors were left would return to the world they once knew and find it different from before. Men, elves, orcs, dwarves, ferans; the four nations of Avalan, Nors, Yolta and Ruh; all the hundreds of factions and their petty squabbles. Have they always been so foolish? How could they fight among themselves when the doom of them all was ever present at their doorstep?

Eventually, those who have faced that doom come to realize that it is they who have changed and not the other way around. At that point, they must then make a choice. They can either reconcile the differences between what they saw before and what they see now, and attempt to live the rest of their lives as best as they are able; or they can return to the mouth of hell, back to the battle, back to the land of giants and repeat the cycle anew, still carrying those words from the time of their sending: Defend us all. And they will hear it spoken again. This is what it means to be a Paragon.

Rules:
1. Do not control, injure or kill another person's character without their EXPRESS permission. If your character's actions affect someone else's, it must be done with their clear consent. Ideally, this means working things out with the other person(s) and me seeing a post in the OOC thread or a private message from them expressing their approval. However this is done, consent must be completely unambiguous otherwise your post will be deleted.

2. Do not post in this rp unless you have made a character in the character thread and it has been approved by me. This may seem obvious, but surprisingly this needs to be said. Any post you write will be deleted if I have not approved your character(s).

3. Do not post more than three times a day. This is to control the pace of the rp and prevent it from moving too fast for others to catch up. Any post written beyond the limit will be deleted.

4. Do not cause trouble. If any arguments, fights or flame wars break out between people, the one I deem responsible for it will face an immediate ban from the rp and their character(s) being forfeit to my control. No second chances. I cannot stress this enough, if you have a problem with someone, try to resolve it peacefully or at least allow me to act as a mediator. Just don't get anyone else involved.

5. Respond to my messages within three days. Failure to do so may result in me taking control of your character to advance the rp if necessary, as I'll assume you are either too busy or have lost interest in the rp.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back