• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
446px-Laffey.png

Laffey
(Caves)

"Maybe. I can handle it pretty well, but it might be some heavy stuff for you," Laffey hands Kristine a full bottle of the stuff.

I'M DRINKING A ROLLING ROCK ON THE ROCK AND ROLLER.png

"Everyone at base prefers Oxy-cola, but a real Destroyer such as Laffey knows that this is the perfect beverage, and when you're not as armed as a Destroyer like Laffey, the perfect weapon."

Laffey then listens to what Xander had to say as he lead the group to a clearing.

"So, from here on out, they're up ahead. Let's not waste time here then. The longer they're alone, the more danger they'll face."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Nightwisher Nightwisher

Crow Crow Birb Birb darkred darkred Recko Recko thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Kristine Giovanni
Image result for kaya scodelario gif

"Thanks!" she said, taking the bottle and immediately chugging it down and fuck was it strong! Her vision actually blurred when the taste came to her tongue. She then walked forward in a brisk pace, trying to catch up with Xander, still wincing as a child's voice flitered through her ears. She then caught up to Xander just as he was talking about the older kid, which perplexed her.

"Why the fuck would a kid have a gun?! And why would they be following more kids??" She was getting more drunk even as she spoke, and her voice slurred even more profoundly, but not near-blackout drunk. The drink was strong surely but for some reason, it didn't knock her out. For some reason though she could smell the kid. Leather, and even .... was that blood? How the fuck could she smell blood? This was getting weird! For some reason she could smell three distinct smells and instinctively starting to follow them: unknowingly getting into a strange stance and sniffing the air instinctively, her eyes glowing yellow for just a moment.

Interactions: Xander - Nightwisher Nightwisher

Delta

1566477904863.png

Delta rolled his eyes at the two who were arguing (@PolikShadowbliss @Crow). It wouldn't get them anywhere and it was childish. Then the mention of beverages struck a sudden chord within him. Even though it would be childish to engage in their conversation, it couldn’t hurt to add to it a little…

“Well I mean, everyone knows WATER is actually the best beverage. BUT whatever.. THAT is, I SUPPOSE it’s not that bad.”

Delta brushed his hair out of his face and listened to the seeming ‘leader’ of the group, Xander ( Nightwisher Nightwisher ). If someone had a gun… perhaps they should be careful.

“Well, if there’s someone up ahead who is.. ‘Dangerous’, perhaps it would be best if someone scouted the area ahead.”
Delta coughed and quietly said,

“Like me.”

He fixed the cloth covering his mouth and acted like he hadn’t actually said that.

@Nightwisher @darkred @Recko @PolikShadowbliss @Crow @CaveGangYeet

KADE

"A pussy is..." Kade hesitated, narrowing his eyes. He didn't actually know what a pussy was, he'd just heard his father say it a lot. "It's a weak person." He agreed with Shilo on leaving, though, and stood up, starting to head in a different direction. "Besides, if you're so stupid you're going to shoot at someone and try to miss, then you're mean enough to hit them too. And she was scary. But she's not as scary as my dad, so there."

AIXA

Aixa pressed her lips together when Xander introduced her for everyone else. She understood it was necessary and that Xander was probably the only person here who knew sign language, but it still felt somewhat patronizing. She undid her braid and stared at the plants nervously, rebraiding her hair again.
... And then suddenly there was some psychotic kid after Kade and Shilo. On some level, she knew Shilo was capable of taking care of herself, but... was she? This was a child Shilo. This wasn't even necessarily her Shilo. And why did Xander care about Shilo so much? She tried to keep up with everyone else, but they were all fighters. She wasn't. She just had visions. Speaking of those visions, one was giving her a killer headache right then.
She stuck close to Xander, if only because he was the only other person she knew.

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    af4f7b6ce17fc1b46e7709862274a5b9--beautiful-little-girls-beautiful-people.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: N/A
    Mood: Annoyed and worried
    Condition: Healthy

Shilo mulled over this new information. At his argument about the girl being mean, she finally just sighed. “Let’s just agree that she was stupid and annoying and mean,” the girl finally decided. That seemed to be the common consensus, anyway. She walked alongside the boy, keeping her attention on their surroundings as she looked for any moving plants or anything that would attack them. “Do you think all the adults here are stupid and mean?” The girl asked after a long moment of silence. Without the sound of animals and bugs, the quiet felt unnatural and uncomfortable. “There’s has to be one nice one right?” If they weren’t going to be able to go home, the two of them would most likely need to find an adult to take care of them in some way. Shilo had some know how, and this boy wasn’t useless, but at the end of the day she’d never hunted, she’d barely scavenged, she didn’t know how to start a fire, and she couldn’t defend herself. Without the help of one of the adults, survival for the kids was slim at best.
    [/div][/div]

Kristine Giovanni

The moment Xander's green eyes fell onto hers with a look of incrediabity, she found herself chugging down even more of the beverage in response to him, she watched as he then turned to the ninja-boy and gave his requests. Or rather commands. He then bounded off with the woman, who clutched to him. And she found herself following for some reason. Chugging her beverage as she did so. She looked at Xander and was about to say something to him, but stopped herself. He didn't seem the type to suffer fools. And with the amount of spirits in her system, it's a wonder she could barely stand straight. So she raked her brains for something more useful to say, all the while grimacing at the sound of the two child. It didn't make sense. She could hear them as clearly as though they were an earshot away. Yet these people couldn't? How was that possible?

"Merda," she muttered to herself. She looked at Xander and then blurted out, "they don't like adults! I hope you know that! Hell, the girl was just asking if there were any nice adults! Ninja-boy is just going to scare them off or worse get bloody shot by that one gun-wielding kid!" She drank some more and then walked on ahead of Xander and his apparent girlfriend, following the sounds of the two kids talking. So loud and so close to earshot. Yet still distant. Suddenly, she smelled two distinct smells, no three distinct smells. Fear, child, running, third child, calm. Wait, how the hell did she even know this stuff? She stowed the bottle away in her jacket and the started to sprint toward the sounds, following the distinct smells. She didn't know how far she ran, she was just following their annoying talking and increasingly more distinct smell. Until finally, she found one of them. Only it was clearly the third one. She was wearing some sort of black suit, with a gun in her hand, that she was just casually tossing back and forth in her hand. The young girl was clearly a child but was unusually lean and incrediably fit. As if she spent years training. She also had on sunglasses and her hair was tied into a ponytail.

She was apparently watching two kids some feet away, they hadn't noticed her, and the young girl had an angry frown on her face. She would occasionally point her gun at the two kids as if to shoot but then turn away. Just then her imbalance got the best of her, and she stumbled, causing a twig to snap.

Immediately the young girl snapped around, gun in her hand, blue eyes narrowing through her sunglasses . Kristine froze and put her hands. "Listen kid, I don't want to ---"

She didn't even have a chance to get the words out before something hot and burning pierced through her chest followed by the loudest gunshot she had ever heard. Kristine fell to the floor, stunned and shocked, as the smell of burnt flesh ensnared her nostrils.

The girl came up to her, leaned down, and whispered,
"no hard feelings; being called mean and stupid by five-years-old who don't know shit about the world tends to grate on my ner---"

She didn't even get to finish that sentence for a deep growl rumbled deep in Kristine and her eyes went from blue to pure gold, as the werewolf lunged at the child. The child tries to pull the trigger but the lunge was faster, and Kristine snatched the gun and threw it aside, where it executed another bolt. This one hitting a tree and immediately melting through the bark. The child's eyes were wide with fear and dismay, as her hands grasped her throat and she literally threw the child into a tree - hard that her body splintered into it. The child recovered pretty quickly and raised out her hand, the gun flew back into it and before Kristine knew it, she was being hit again with burning bolt but she shook it off. She was also much too fast. Before the child could react further, her claws sliced straight through Carmen's face, cutting deeply and quickly. Carmen screamed out loud in pain as the blood filled her eyes, and started to stumple away from the enraged werewolf, away from the kids, away from any possible danger, crying all the while. Stumbling, Carmen disappeared further into the forest, leaving behind a blood trial. Kristine's wounds had at this point already healed, leaving behind only the damage to her clothes, but she didn't register it as she passed out from the strain.

Interactions: Xander Nightwisher Nightwisher Carmen PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (yes I just dinged myself.)

Delta

C080108A-F9A7-4A07-BABA-551F0FA4633A.png

Water’s not a beverage,” Xander finally cut into the mind numbing conversation.

".. Is to... it's the BEST beverage.”

Delta grimaced and looked away. There was nothing else to say though. So he didn’t push on with his argument.

“If you want to scout ahead,” Xander turned his attention away from Kristine and to Delta. “Feel free. Both of the little kids are jumpy, they most likely won’t trust you. If you see the older kid, try to deter them or just report back to us so we can handle the situation as a group.”

Delta’s eyes widened a bit with some sudden joy. He lifted his head up in pride, and had that patronizing look, as if he was smiling under his mask.

“Pleaaaase I could be so stealthy as to just steal the gun from the lil dude’s hand and they wouldn’t even notice!! Just gotta think of an approach.”

Delta scratched the back of his head and thought. The best approach, might be the trees. Completely hidden, and almost silent. But before he could consider anything else in his plan...

She looked at Xander and then blurted out, "they don't like adults! I hope you know that! Hell, the girl was just asking if there were any nice adults! Ninja-boy is just going to scare them off or worse get bloody shot by that one gun-wielding kid!"

Until finally, she found one of them. Only it was clearly the third one. She was wearing some sort of black suit, with a gun in her hand, that she was just casually tossing back and forth in her hand. The young girl was clearly a child but was unusually lean and incrediably fit. As if she spent years training. She also had on sunglasses and her hair was tied into a ponytail.

She was apparently watching two kids some feet away, they hadn't noticed her, and the young girl had an angry frown on her face. She would occasionally point her gun at the two kids as if to shoot but then turn away. Just then her imbalance got the best of her, and she stumbled, causing a twig to snap.

Immediately the young girl snapped around, gun in her hand, blue eyes narrowing through her sunglasses . Kristine froze and put her hands. "Listen kid, I don't want to ---"

She didn't even have a chance to get the words out before something hot and burning pierced through her chest followed by the loudest gunshot she had ever heard. Kristine fell to the floor, stunned and shocked, as the smell of burnt flesh ensnared her nostrils.

The girl came up to her, leaned down, and whispered,
"no hard feelings; being called mean and stupid by five-years-old who don't know shit about the world tends to grate on my ner---"

She didn't even get to finish that sentence for a deep growl rumbled deep in Kristine and her eyes went from blue to pure gold, as the werewolf lunged at the child. The child tries to pull the trigger but the lunge was faster, and Kristine snatched the gun and threw it aside, where it executed another bolt. This one hitting a tree and immediately melting through the bark. The child's eyes were wide with fear and dismay, as her hands grasped her throat and she literally threw the child into a tree - hard that her body splintered into it. The child recovered pretty quickly and raised out her hand, the gun flew back into it and before Kristine knew it, she was being hit again with burning bolt but she shook it off. She was also much too fast. Before the child could react further, her claws sliced straight through Carmen's face, cutting deeply and quickly. Carmen screamed out loud in pain as the blood filled her eyes, and started to stumple away from the enraged werewolf, away from the kids, away from any possible danger, crying all the while. Stumbling, Carmen disappeared further into the forest, leaving behind a blood trial. Kristine's wounds had at this point already healed, leaving behind only the damage to her clothes, but she didn't register it as she passed out from the strain.

“Uhh what?? Who said I had to even let me see me?? I’m a NINJA!! Going unseen is SORTA my th-“

Delta was suddenly interrupted. He jumped and reached for one of his bottles at the sound of a gun shot. It was a noise he wasn’t very familiar with. Guns aren’t very stealthy, and he’d never actually been shot at. He had the expression of a child scared by thunder, and looked at the child.. with the gun... this must be the kid they were following. Delta had never even seen a gun up close. Let alone a child with such an item.

It took the ninja a second to register that the girl, Christine ( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ) has been hit. He gasped slightly, and looked back at the armed child. He reached for one of his bottles, and raised to throw it, but Christine lunged up, as if she was never shot, and attacked back. Delta lowered his hand a bit and watched, dazed by the sudden retaliation.

As the armed child ran off Delta shook his head, snapping out of his shock, and looked at the two children. He hadn’t even noticed they were there. He grunted, and ran off, following the girl, but not before looking at Xander ( Nightwisher Nightwisher ).

“Don’t follow me. Take care of the kids and Christine.”

Immediately after, delta was dashing through the trees, following the girl. She couldn’t have gotten too far in her injured state...

As Delta began to catch up, he threw the bottle in his hand, straight at the girl. As the bottle made impact, it seemingly exploded, and froze around the area. Most of it froze around the girls back and arms. Delta sped up and grabbed the girl by the arm.

“Goin somewhere?”

He squinted and tightened his grip so she couldn’t escape. He wanted answers.

“Who are you. Why did you do that. Answer or I’ll boil you ALIVE.”

Last edited:
Carmen.

The pain was incrediable, the blood blinding as she stumbling through the forest as fast as she could. She had just barely made it when something hard and cold hit her back and an icy cold sealing through her arms, back, and legs.

Delta

“Goin somewhere?”

He squinted and tightened his grip so she couldn’t escape. He wanted answers.

“Who are you. Why did you do that. Answer or I’ll boil you ALIVE.”

She struggled through the adult man's iron grip, looked at him through her shattered sunglasses and then spit in his face.
"Oh look, a mongrel with fancy little powers, threatening a little girl." She tried to smile but the pain was still fresh, so she just grimaced, she also couldn't see because of the blood and the pain was horrible. The logical part of her brain whispered to her, saying that she was no postion to act like this but she wasn't exactly rational - that was Hermione's job, plus the adult had just threatened to boil her ALIVE! "Carmen. I was pissed and have an itchy trigger finger." She shrugged, grimacing as the pain spiked again.

Birb Birb

KADE

Kade jumped over a small venus fly trap plant. "Yeah, well I bet some of them aren't stupid. I bet all of them are mean, though. Sometimes it's just about finding the least mean one and sticking with them, though. The better ones will give you food. I'm hungry." As if on cue, his stomach growled... but then he heard another blast, followed by another not too long after... It was the same gun that psycho had targeted them with. "Run!" He dashed off, glancing behind himself for Shilo.

AIXA

Aixa flinched at the sound of the first bolt, close enough that her shitty ears could actually hear it... but then there was a second bolt. And a third. She knew better than to shake the nasty feeling of deja vu she was getting and leaned against a nearby tree, closing her eyes and trying to remember which timeline--and dimension--this was. It didn't take too long, but... What a fucking weird day.
She opened her eyes and started running, her long legs making her pretty fast, though not as fast as Xander if he got his shit together and ran after her. Honestly, fuck this Xander. Fuck Kade for what she was about to do for him. Fuck parallel dimensions and this island.
She caught up to Kade and Shilo within a minute or so, seeing as the adults had been getting steadily closer for ages now.
"Stay back, fucker!" Kade snapped, not looking at his feet--
--He stepped on a spring-released (or as close as biology got to spring-released) plant and Aixa dove, tackling Kade and taking the brunt of the thorny, acidic attack on her back. Kade screamed at her and kicked her stomach, and she let him go, flashing open a knife (thank Drake for her sudden preparedness, at least) and cutting the plant off at its root and then stripping off her t-shirt as fast as she could to spare herself from the rest of the acid burns. She sheathed the knife back to where it was, breathing hard.

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict tilted his head toward the girl, “Ah........Josh, the enemy has arrived.” Benedict said as he pulled out his pistol, “Tut tut.....they found us vulnerable due to our lack of......defenses.”

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Last edited:
Bardock

tenor.gif

Bardock’s scouter beeped showing several power levels nearby. Some low level, others not so low. “Huh? This isn’t planet Vegeta.”

... Bardock was in the air, looking for anything unusual. “Let’s see.”

Demon King Piccolo

Piccolo looked around the area. "Hm. This wouldn't be half bad to place a castle here. Let's even the foundation first."
"Bakuhatshua! (Exploding Wave!)" With a quick wave of his hand, the surrounding area was flattened with an explosion.

Bardock

It wasn’t long before a explosion rang out on the island by a stranger coming up on his scouter.

Hm? What is this?”​

Demon King Piccolo

Piccolo would sense a ki similar to Goku's. "Hmpf. Someone's similar to that brat, but I can sense the evil in his heart. I shouldn't leave him unchecked however."
Jumping into the air, Piccolo flew towards Bardock's location.

darkred darkred

Last edited:
Bardock

Bardocks scouter started to beep, indicating wherever the explosion came from, the person was moving right toward him.

Bardock grunted and moved down, keeping a close eye on the figure incoming. Who could this guy be? Frieza? No, his power level was a bit lower.

Deposed King Deposed King [/USER]​

Demon King Piccolo

Hiding would prove ineffective as Piccolo would easily find Bardock. With a towering figure of 8 feet, he stared down at Bardock with animosity.
"Don't try to hide from me, I am more than capable of locating your presence. Anyways, onto my question. Know a kid with spiky hair like yours and a tail?"

darkred darkred

Bardock

It was only the
Moment when bardock got asked about a kid with spiky hair and a tail, that the Saiyan became defensive.

He thought of his son. Kakkorot.

“None of your business. This stranger didn’t Need to know Kakkorot was his real son. He sent off the kid to Earth.

Deposed King Deposed King [/USER]​

Delta

46FFD61D-7F5B-4D7D-9C2C-297EEF7CDB14.png

She struggled through the adult man's iron grip, looked at him through her shattered sunglasses and then spit in his face.
"Oh look, a mongrel with fancy little powers, threatening a little girl."

“I’ll threaten whoever I want.”

Deltas grip tightened even more and he almost threw the girl to the ground when she spit. But he needed answers.. The ninja just rolled his eyes and wiped it off with his scarf. Once she was done talking, he’d most likely take her back to the group.

"Carmen. I was pissed and have an itchy trigger finger." She shrugged, grimacing as the pain spiked again.

“Well... Carmen. I’m not gonna bother telling you my name. But I’m taking you back to the group. I don’t care what happens to you, but the others probably will. They’ll decide.”

Delta picked up the girl and carried her like a football. He hastily walked back to the group.

The ninja appeared from behind the vegetation, and walked out before the group once more.

“.... I got her.”

He stood Carmen back upright, but kept a grip of steel on her arm.

“So. Now that she won’t be shooting anyone else...”

Delta realized he hadn’t even taken the gun from her!! She probably couldn’t use it since her hands were still almost frozen, but he grabbed it from her and tossed it to the ground.

“NOW that she, this Carmen, won’t he shooting anyone else, what do we do. I, for one, think feeding her the plants would be SWELL, what do you all think hmmmm??”

Delta was obviously joking about feeding her to the plants.

Demon King Piccolo

"Bad news for you then. Kakarot, Goku as his friends call him, hit his head on a rock when he was just a baby, safe to say that he won't remember you or try to destroy this planet anymore. Second, your precious son is currently recovering from battling me."

darkred darkred

• Yellow=Frankie / Blue = Teddy Bear
    Red=True Self
    cute_little_girl_by_mokohachi_d6hs6uy-pre.jpg

The little girl known as Frankie looked at the others who came in out of nowhere. Now normally she would be happy to see them. She would normally be conversing with them as well. But seeing these new people gave her a sense of dread and vulnerability . Without her protector, who left to find something she couldn't live without, she sort of felt incomplete and out of place. This makes sense as she was 1 of the 3 chldren in the party,and the robot looking girl is more than likely well above the age of a child, at the very least in terms of mentality( Crow Crow ) , thusly making her feel even more secluded as the only kids who are of similar compacity to herself are literally lost right now... So that inquiry doesn't help things. . She held up her hands to her chest as the thumping in her chest became louder and louder.

Her eyes frantically looked among those who were currently there. Sure it helped that most of these people she at least were somewhat aware of, but the others were as unpredictable and as such . She was exceedingly scared and confused, and this sentiment only increased as the longer the situation was withou her protector. Breaking in both the mental and spiritual sense, she sort of just said in almost a plea , which was faint to the point of a whisper in volume and tone, implying she was bordelrine about to cry "P-Please... Come back... Mister Protector ... I.... don't want to be left again... without you". With this, if one would notice a faint yellow glow of power radiated from her. This was more like itNext thing you know... Because of mere circumstances...

...A light was seen traveling to her. Yes, she used her abilities to summon it there but that was it. She was hugging the teddy bear which seemingly had her locket in hand. She was overjoyed at the fact the locket was returned. She hugged the teddy bear tightly and placed the locket around her neck. This was going to be a good day.

UEF Commander Nikolai Petrov
Actions: Rebuilding
UEF ACU.jpg
"What in the-"
A loud blue explosion struck again on a beach, displacing UEF Commander Nikolai Petrov on the island again.
And Petrov, after shaking his head, slowly widened his eyes.
"Oh hell no. Not this again."
The UEF Commander spent a good few minutes staring ahead, before sighing in defeat and deciding to just try to find a way off. All he needed was a Quantum Gate to go home. Not a problem. And Petrov was enjoying a cup of tea earlier.
However, Petrov looked at where his base was.
Key word was.

"W-what the hell?!"
"Where is my base?"
Unknown to Petrov was that the base had faded away while the UEF commander was away.
"Where the-okay, now what the hell do I do? This island clearly doesn't like me!"
(open for interaction)​

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    af4f7b6ce17fc1b46e7709862274a5b9--beautiful-little-girls-beautiful-people.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: N/A
    Mood: Annoyed and worried
    Condition: Healthy

Shilo just nodded, thinking about his points. It was possible, but she wasn’t sure if it was true. She let out a little titter when his stomach growled. “We can look for actual food. I bet the berries here are huge.” But the thought of food left as soon as it came when another gunshot fired. The five year old took off after the other child. It was already starting to become a habit to run at the drop of a hat. They didn’t run very far before the woman that Shilo had seen earlier appeared and tackled the boy out of grasp of one of the dangerous plants. Another gunshot fire, much closer this time, and the dirt near her foot kicked up. She looked down to see a vine writhe on the ground before going still. Wide, teal eyes turned to one of the men she’d met on the beach before. The one that had called her sweetheart. The one that had cussed. Special Agent… Shilo nodded her head in response to his question but moved toward the boy. He probably didn’t like these adults any better than he liked the girl they’d met. And both of them were armed too. “Fine.” She reported, tersely.

The little girl’s attention shot to the foliage behind Xander when Delta stepped through with the older child from earlier. Shilo’s eyes narrowed into a glare and she stepped even closer to the boy as if protective of him. Which she was, but she also didn’t want the boy to run away off into the jungle. The adults would probably tackle him again, and that wouldn’t be fair. At the mention of feeding Carmen to the plants, Shilo faltered. She had shot at them, but the five year old wasn’t sure if death was the correct penalty.
    [/div][/div]

Carmen

Carmen struggled and screamed throughout the whole way there but froze when the ninja entered a group of adults. Then her eyes widened in fear as the man dismantled her gun and they started to talk about her punishment. She started to panic sudden flashbacks from all the times she was punished by her creator for failure cluttered through her.

”W-wait? What type of punishment??” She said her voice betraying how young she really was.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

AIXA & KADE

Aixa’s back and shoulder burned, but it wasn’t serious; it felt like someone had poured peroxide over an open wound. The shallow cuts stung the most. She held up her shirt, trying to assess the damage.
Kade nursed new bruises, glowering at Aixa. "What the fuck! I was fine, jerk! Look, my elbow is bleeding now. You made it bleed!"
Aixa stared at Kade for a moment. He obviously wouldn’t understand anything she signed, so she flipped up her middle finger, continuing to give him a passive stare that said ‘I don’t give a fuck’... even though she’d saved him, so she obviously did. It was really a pity. She loved that shirt. She signed a curt, ‘Fine,’ to Xander and dropped the shirt, damaged beyond repair. Acid would do a number on clothes like that, and it wasn’t safe to put back on. She moved one of her bra straps sideways to keep it from chafing the wound. In all honesty, her headache was far worse than the burning on her back.
Kade, meanwhile, felt his jaw go slack. That tall, lanky freak had flipped him off? The tall skinny freak who thought it was a good idea to run around without a shirt?! She may have saved his life (he didn’t quite understand that, though; he still felt that he’d been unreasonably tackled), and she may have been pretty (but honestly, not as pretty as the man with the gun, though much less scary than him because he had a gun, duh), but he decided then that she was one of the mean ones. She’d flipped him off, after all. Eventually, though, he closed his mouth, ground his baby teeth together, and then huffed. The adults were all talking and ignoring him again. He was tired of being in the background, because it wasn’t as safe as it appeared to be; he kept looking between the adults, waiting for one of them to try to hurt him again. His gaze landed on Carmen.
If looks could kill, he would be nuking her.
"Punishment shmunishment! I think she should be fed to the plants. A big spiky one! Far away!" He yelled. "She has a gun and she’s mean!" He hugged himself and stepped further away from all the adults, nervous around such a big group. Big groups were usually bad.

Delta

F84CA56D-FE17-4D8D-9C2A-A47CF5B2C077.png

He couldn’t worry about them for too long before Delta entered with the girl. “Carmen?” he furrowed his brow, looking over her for a longer moment than he normally would have. No, thank God, she wasn’t his twin. Good, that hopefully meant his Carmen was safe from this place. “Nah,” Xander stepped forward and picked up the gun that the ninja had thrown to the floor, looking it over before looking back to the girl. “Let’s just get everyone back to the island, then we can figure out a punishment for her.” The sniper dismantled the child’s weapon with a few simple clicks and pocketed each part in separate pockets on his person. “Alright, so, anyone have any ideas on how we get back to the island?”

Delta shrugged, and let it go. He still kept a strong grip on Carmen's arm.

"I say first, we continue continue in the direction we were going, see if we can't find the exit. If not, I could try climbing up a bit and all, seeing where we are."

Carmen struggled and screamed throughout the whole way there but froze when the ninja entered a group of adults. Then her eyes widened in fear as the man dismantled her gun and they started to talk about her punishment. She started to panic sudden flashbacks from all the times she was punished by her creator for failure cluttered through her.

”W-wait? What type of punishment??” She said her voice betraying how young she really was.

"Weeeell since you asked... my old clan had a form of punishment in which we are strung upside down by our feet, and then suspended for 10 hours!! Or another where we had to basically sleep outside. But I don’t know it’s up to the others I don’t care.”

Delta looked away apathetically. He’d let the others decide what was to be done.

Nightwisher Nightwisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Recko Recko thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back