• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Hermione

"Thank you for the infromation sir!" She said, smiling as best as she could. She looked around. She was on a beach with a forest along the coast. Definitely not Dominion. She silently thanked whatever was above as she joined the adult. "I am called Hermione and no I am not the same Hermione from the Harry Potter books. What are you called?"

• [div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-right:3px solid #799CAF;border-left:3px solid #799CAF;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    touken-ranbu-yamanbagiri-kunihiro-zerochan-D87d785cbe110a17549d39238de885568.jpg

~Félix Combeferre Auclair~
    Inventory:
    ax-clipart-sharp-object-13.png
    Power: Soul Sight
    Mood: Worried
    Condition: Healthy
    Color: #799caf
    "Uh...yeah..." Felix said, a bit confused. He hadn't given her any actual information, but hey, if the kid wanted to be polite, who was he to knock it? At the mention of Harry Potter, Felix's brow creased in confusion. Not only did he not know what that was, the way she spoke made it sound like he was supposed to know what that was. "Okay... I'm Felix." For now, the man would keep the French accent out of it. He didn't speak with one normally, and it wasn't like he grew up around he father to pick it up. "The Hell's Harry Potter?" Of course, there were more important things to figure out, but he couldn't continue on not knowing. [/div][/div]

Hermione

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a series of popular books about a young wizard going to a magical school while he faces off against a dark lord and many other dangerous adventures. It was too bold of me to assume you would know of it, I apologize for the assumbtion, Felix." She frowned, thinking to herself. "It would appear as though we are in the same predicament. Finding ourselves on a mysterious island. Curious: Have you seen a young girl, around my age, with long black hair, she would wearing black with sunglasses? I should find her if she is here for she is an imbecile when it comes to interactions."

• [div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-right:3px solid #799CAF;border-left:3px solid #799CAF;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    touken-ranbu-yamanbagiri-kunihiro-zerochan-D87d785cbe110a17549d39238de885568.jpg

~Félix Combeferre Auclair~
    Inventory:
    ax-clipart-sharp-object-13.png
    Power: Soul Sight
    Mood: Worried
    Color: #799caf
    "Oh, books. Naturally," Felix had learned how to read from road signs and his mother's and father's journals. Books hadn't been printed in his world since...well before he was born. "Uh, yeah," he looked around once more. He felt awkward...he hated feeling awkward, but he couldn't very well be mean to a little girl who had done absolutely nothing and he wasn't about to leave her alone. Maybe someone else would come along. "No," he turned back to her. "I haven't seen anyone, I've been here for about five minutes and," his blue gaze flitted around, a light crystal blue rimming the irises for a moment before he looked back at the girl. "I don't see anyone like that at all. If you want we can try to find her, but there's a pretty good possibility she isn't here, there's also a pretty good possibility that I can't see her since I can't see you. You weren't born, huh, kid?" It wasn't an accusation, more just a friendly question.[/div][/div]

Daldra Ghotie
Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Nightwisher Nightwisher
Mentions: Zira, Carmen
Narrowing her eyes at the emotionless human, Daldra raised her mental defenses immediately. Using one word she was thinking could be coincidence - doing it twice was more akin to mind reading, and the last thing she needed was a lowblooded human discovering too much. That being said, Carmen seemed to take well to directions, and Zira didn't object but rather decided to get a head start. Good, this was going smoother than she had hoped for. In fact, one could say it was going... swimmingly... heh. She snickered to herself about the fish pun, before turning and leading the way up the beach and towards the tropical forest before them, pushing aside offending foliage with her weapon as she went. "Try to pinpoint the group's location. Meanwhile we should find a vantage point as to observe without being immediately seen as well. Perhaps up in the trees or on a hill, once we get closer."

Hermione froze the moment she heard that question and she stammered a bit almost pathetically as she went through the notions in her head: should she lie or tell the truth? "How did you know that?" She found herself saying, for some reason anger entering her voice. "How did you know that I wasn't born!? No one knows that!" She found herself screaming this and then closed her eyes, murmuring some incitation under her breath, calming herself down. "Yes, I was created, created by a madman." She frowned suddenly as something seemed to ping in her mind, a sensation equalivant to spider-sense. "Two people are here somewhere. I can sense them."

"He's lying."

Everything had gone to shit.

"He's lyyyyyying!"

Everything Arthur had built towards. All these years, all the stealing, killing, violence.

"Put your guns down!"

Lenny, Susan, Sean, Mac, Davey, Kieran, goddamn Hosea, all of them had died... and for what? What the hell was it all for?!

w7qNDJ1.jpg

Damn it.

BANG!

Well, at least Arthur could salvage one thing out of this hellhole.

With his Schofield Revolver in hand, Arthur loaded his slug bullets into the chamber and spun it with his free hand. Dutch and his boys had already made a run from them damn Pinkertons. Not that it mattered much. Arthur's only concern now was getting John away from these lunatics and back with his family. A boy like Jack didn't deserve to grow up without a father. Hell, no growing boy did. Especially not in this cruel, cruel world.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

The two outlaws loaded their guns and geared up for this final fight. One last push was all it would take. One final fight. Arthur was a dead man, but with his help? Maybe John would be luckier than he'd been. Maybe, maybe he could give his family the life that Arthur couldn't ever give his. First, they had to get off this damn mountain...

POP!

As Arthur was gearing up for the fight of his, now very shortened, life, his feet suddenly felt... different. He was no longer standing atop the grassy, rocky terrain of Beaver Hollow, fighting for his life. No, now what he felt underneath his leather boots was... grainy. Was that sand? The hell was he doing standing on sand? As he looked up, he found that he sure as hell wasn't at Beaver Hollow no more. Instead, the once dirty landscape of the nearby forest had been replaced with the calming sight of sand, palm trees, and crisp blue waters before him. It reminded him a lot about Guarma, except this time he was damn sure that he wasn't shipwrecked. Hell, he wasn't even wet, and his clothes were still in hand. A quick patdown revealed that he had all his weapons on him, as well as his thieving attire.

So where the hell were the Pinkertons? Or Dutch? Or Micah?

Where the hell was John?

Once the cowboy suddenly came to the realization that the boy, no, the brother, he'd sworn to protect with every last ounce of his life was gone, he immediately stood up and began to look around. His first instinct was to call out for John, but Arthur had a sneaking suspicion that calling out for his companion could have spelled death for him. Which, Arthur was more than fine with, but John wasn't safe yet. As far as he knew, at least. And, to make this already peculiar situation even more peculiar, he felt... healthier. It was as if his tuberculosis had suddenly just been cured. He felt a lot healthier, hell he could finally breathe properly without coughing up his right lung. A feeling which 'ole Arthur had missed dearly.

After aimlessly walking along the beach without much of a purpose nor place to go, all while keeping his revolver firmly gripped in his hand in case any Pinkertons or other forms of trouble showed up, Arthur eventually found two other beings grace his vision. Wearily, Arthur stepped towards them slowly, all while holding his gun. He kept it pointed in the air as to hopefully not threaten the pair. Upon closer inspection, they didn't seem all too harmful. One was a blonde from what looked one of them medieval folk he'd read about in one of Jack's story books, and the other was a shorter looking schoolgirl with brown, wavy hair. Hair that reminded him somewhat of Abigail's.

God he hoped her and the boy were okay.

"Hey, you two," Arthur spoke up as he approached them. He needed to let them know he wasn't a threat, but he would be one if they chose to make him one. So, to accomplish this task, he spoke in a gruff, yet polite voice. Once he was close enough, he slowly lowered his gun and dropped it down into the brown holster attached to his belt, though he made sure to not keep his hand too far away just in case it was needed again. "You wouldn't happen to know where exactly this place is, would ya?"

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Nightwisher Nightwisher

• 7c83be4aec583e13319521b68396bd21.jpg
    Another Zira appeared from the bushes, the other one disappearing. However, Carmen couldn't think long on that when there was a loud bang. "Fuck!" The woman exclaimed, covering her ears as they rang. Everything else that was said after that was overshadowed by a loud ringing in her head and the piercing pain that ran through her skull. I swear to God, if this bitch just gave me tinnitus... She thought to herself, taking her hands away from her ears and twitching her head a bit as she tried to clear the ringing. "Yeah, just give me a minute," Carmen grumbled, sticking a pinkie in her ear as if that would help at all. It didn't. "All I know right now is that there are people that way," she pointed toward the larger group. "And people that way," she pointed in the opposite direction where she had heard two voices before the bang. "So, do what you will with that information, I know have a splitting fucking headache."
    11.jpg

Carmen Hartnet
    Powers: Super hearing and super smell
    Color: #00ff00

Dax Hartnet
Interactions: Open
Mentions: None
The sensation was familiar. So familiar, in fact, that Dax could feel it coming on for the entire day. She felt like she was being summoned, no, called somewhere. It was like a Blink, only... she hadn't returned to that place in a little over a century. Why was it calling to her now? But when the feeling passed, Dax realized as her senses were flooded with her new surroundings, that this was no House. Left standing outside, on what seemed to be an island on Earth, Dax was surprisingly underwhelmed. Where was the stained carpet? The old and fading wallpaper? The dim, flickering lights? The ever winding hallways, leading on into an infinite of rooms? Instead she found herself on the border between jungle and sand, staring out over crystal blue waves and even brighter, clearer skies.

One thing was certain, however. Felix was here. His soul fragment glowed brightly, even from under Dax's shirt, where she usually kept it hidden. Pulling out the fragment now, it was exceedingly bright. Not blinding, but it wouldn't have glowed at all if he weren't in the same universe, and certainly not more than dimly if he weren't in the area. So while this might not look like the House, Dax figured she might as well make the best of what she now assumed was a room. Felix had to be somewhere. Turning, she started making her way into the undergrowth.

Zira

Zira did not know much about humans but the visage on this human's face was far from pleasant, had she caused some form of damage? She quickly scanned mutant human: designation Carmen and found that her ears had been punctured then Zira realized what she had done. Her programming must not allow for extremely loud noses to be heard around or near: it did not seem logical as having sharper hearing would lead to the adaption of stronger ears. Was there a flaw in mutants programming? She disgarded the alien, her matrix registering Carmen as the leader. It seemed strange that her matrix would do that. She immediately scanned the area for some lifeforms and found some matches. Three humans but they did not have any data in her database.

"Carmen. What is your plan?" She said. Her matrix not accepting orders from the nonhuman: it was not programmed to.

Daldra Ghotie
Immediately, Daldra stopped. "Are... are you serious right now?" she asked, looking only at Zira. "I just said we're going to get Carmen somewhere she can hear better, and you just blew her eardrums out? And then immediately ask her what her plan is when clearly I'm the one with the plan? Are you that dense?" Throwing her swim fins angrily into her Sylladex, she stabbed the ground in front of her with one of the points of her weapon. "I've had it up to my fins with you," Daldra continued. "Our plan is to locate the other group and find a vantage point. If you're gonna be an idiot about it, Carmen can tell you the exact same thing. Now, I frankly don't care for you much, and would not be opposed to you deciding to scout ahead on your own. In fact, go right ahead and do that. Be my guest. Frankly, I just want you out of my sight." Still frustrated, Daldra picked up her weapon and turned back towards the direction she had been walking.

The mutant was rubbing her temples with two fingers when Zira decided to address her. "What?" She asked, quirking an eyebrow and letting her hands drop to her sides. "Dude, Daldra just give up the plan." The woman said, nodding to the troll. "Go find higher ground and scout, or whatever." She sighed, crossing her arms over her chest, a little uncomfortable with this interaction as it got more and more tense. "Y'all, can we not right now? Please? Duke it out once we figure out what is going on, but can we chill for a second." Carmen turned to Daldra. "I like the plan, it's a good plan, let's go with the plan." She called after the fish-troll as she started to walk away. "Fucking..." The mutant groaned. And her ears were still fucking ringing.
    11.jpg

Carmen Hartnet

Last edited:
Zira

Zira smiled then turns toward Daldra but says to Carmen. "I got it the first time actually. I just needed to hear it from you. I do not accept orders from nonhumans." She said all this in an indifferent voice but Carmen's sharp hearing can probably not only the robotic tone and her robotic parts moving as she spoke. There is also a hint of anger in her voice.

Which is unusual for a robot.

Daldra Ghotie
With a roll of her eyes, Daldra continued onwards, not even sparing a glance back towards the two anymore. Time was of the essence - if this was an alien planet, then when it finally got darker, if it got darker, there was no telling what awaited them in the shadows of the island. They needed to find the other group and confront them before it became too dangerous to move, or at least find a defensive location to take shelter in when it was dangerous. Killing Zira would overall lessen their productivity and morale, so with much regret, Daldra left her alive. For now.

Dax Hartnet
Interactions: Nightwisher Nightwisher
Mentions: Felix
As she moved through the underbrush, Dax kept a close eye on the soul fragment, using it akin to a dowsing rod to head in the direction the glow was brightest. It wasn't long until she came to a gaggle of people standing about in the middle of the jungle. Their faces she all skimmed over, until her eyes connected with the one she had been searching for. "Felix!" Dax cried, surging forwards to envelop him in a hug, regardless of if he wanted it or not. This was her Felix, there was no mistake. Silently, she hoped he'd remember her, that he'd still care about her. The soul fragment had all but gone out now, having found its home. Besides, Dax would have muffled the light herself, not wanting to blind everyone in the area. "Stars, Felix, I missed you so much." Was it odd, that the coolness of his body was so familiar to her? The simple sensation of his presence brought the girl so much peace. Everything would be okay now, because she had Felix with her.

Zira

"Come on Carmen," Zira said and continued forward, following the nonhuman. She did not have enough emotions to comprehend anger or the fact that she wanted to kill her but her matrix, while not programmed to follow nonhumans, still recognized the nonhuman as someone with a warrior physique and caculated that following her would be the best chance of survival, even it detected a spike in her emotions. She fell in step beside her, emotionless, indifferent, and just generally machine-like. The human-protocal activated and she found herself saying, emotionlessly. "You have excellent physique and from your posture and stature, I detect a warrior culture? Or am I incorrect?" She was scanning her as she spoke, her telepathy was not commputing due to some firewall she had entered her mind. She frowned, caculating the possible ways around it but the firewall was strong and secure. She was a machine and thus did not have or comprehend emotion. Or at least, that is what she is meant to be. But something stirred somewhere in her matrix. And for some reason the matrix marked the nonhuman: designation Daldra as hostile. Her matrix was already going through her attack and defense options and tactics: the most flashing tactic is to retreat due to unknown variables. This did not show on her face and there is no way for Daldra to know this was happening.

"Well that's not going to cause issues in the future," Carmen murmured, more to herself than the other two. She stepped in after them, hurrying so she was walking in between them. She wasn't a fighter and that was the safest place. The woman did hear the whirring of Kira's being, especially now that the ringing was subsided, but she didn't really care enough to ask about it right now. She had other things on her mind. Back in the direction of the smaller group, she heard a woman reuniting with someone. A small smile danced across her lips as she listened in to it. She soon snapped her attention back to here. She was a scout for God's sake, and a damn good one, she couldn't get distracted bye love birds. "So, uh, no one sounds hostile." Carmen decided to report. "Just a lot of confusion, no one knows where we are or what this place is." The sinking feeling in her gut came back as the images of what had happened right before her appearance here ran through her mind. A hand went to her chest. She'd felt it, it had hurt. So, why was she fine here?
    11.jpg

Carmen Hartnet

Zira turns toward Carmen. "Yes. The group does not appear to be hostile. The best course of action is to converse with them. See why they are here. If anything happens, we have the warrior alien to fight alongside us." Zira turned toward Daldra. "Unless of course you wish to attack? I doubt it as it would be unwise. No need to make enemies when you could have allies." Her matrix started to caculate the best response to the no doubt smithering alien, and it pulled up databases on warrior culture and formalated an apporiate response. "I must apologize for my moronic attiude earlier: I would not be surprised if you find me utterly useless." She scanned her face as she talked.

Daldra Ghotie
Frowning in confusion, eyebrows furrowing, Daldra looked past Carmen, who had made herself present between Daldra and Zira, the latter. "A warrior culture?" she snorted. "I guess you could say that. The weak are culled immediately after birth, and those who survive the culling undergo trials. So yeah, you could say I came from a warrior culture." But Daldra didn't bother explaining how those who survived their trials could live a happy and comfortable life, until they were of a certain age at least. She did let slip through her mental blockade that her upbringing was unusual, however. Most trolls didn't need to hunt, though many did fight their lusus to appease them. Most trolls weren't being followed and assaulted by an army, for lack of a better term, like Daldra was most of her life.

When Carmen spoke up, Daldra's barrier went right back up. "No hostilities? Just confusion?" she asked. "How far away are we from their location?" Slowing down her pace, she started looking for land structures or large canopies of trees to set up an ambush in. Anything to gain a potential tactical advantage. Now was the perfect time to strike. But as Zira brought up the flaws of an attack, Daldra frowned further, ear fins flattening slightly. Finally she sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "You're not useless, Zira... just frustrating to deal with. I was in a moment of anger, and what you were saying wasn't exactly helpful to my mental state at the time. But fine, we'll take your approach and attempt to make... allies."
Dax Hartnet
Interactions: Nightwisher Nightwisher
Mentions: Felix
Dax was going to argue with him, retort how long it had been since she'd last even seen him, but then he kissed her. She smiled into the kiss, an overwhelming bubble of a giggle making her shoulders shake through the encounter. His lips were bitterly cold, like kissing an ice pop, but she could tell her body heat was warming him. The thought made tears prick the back of her eyes, of how long he'd gone without warmth. Because of this damn House.

Suddenly very aware of other people nearby, she broke the kiss off prematurely, though her heart wanted to pursue him further. Clearing her throat softly, she side-eyed the rest of the group. "Gonna introduce me to your friends?" she asked, jokingly, still hovering inches from his face and a smile playing on her lips.

Hermione
Hermione knew that sometimes adults snogged each other, and they did it frequently, and yet to see it firsthand welted a knot in her stomach. One day I might be doing that to some random stranger. She couldn't fathom it. Being an adult. Being a women. But she knew she will be once time has passed. Heck, she was getting close, she was already in her two digits and it was only a matter of time before she truly started to grow up. She smiled as best she could at the newcomer. "Hello. My name is Hermione," she said, stretching out her hand at the woman, "pleased to meet you!" She suddenly heard her own english accent as she spoke, a pronounced accent that her creator saw fit to give her. She didn't know why. Perhaps he just found it appealing somehow. She stood straight at attention instinctively. In case one had not noticed she is wearing a black skintight suit of armor with blue strips on the side, it is long-sleeved and looks to be a uniform of sorts. If one were to look hard enough or if they have keen eyes, one might notice a gun very acutely hidden away from sight.

"They don't know why they're here," Carmen repeated to the robot-person-thing. "I don't think any of us know why we're here," the further they walked toward one group, the louder they became, while the group behind them moved into murmurs she could make out. Darn, she wanted to hear more about the love birds. At the telling of Daldra's world, Carmen furrowed her brow. Well, that was definitely not a place she wanted to go. In some ways it reminded her of the facility, except those who weren't strong enough couldn't make it through the tests they did. A cold shiver ran down her spine at the memories. "You two okay if I do the talking? No offense but..." she glanced at both of them. "You two aren't the most personable of characters." The woman shrugged as if it would lesson whatever blow her words might have made. Hopefully, it wouldn't be an insult but they would both just take it as fact and carry on with it. If there was one thing she could do, besides hear and smell that is, it was talk and make friends. She was cute, adorable even, when she wanted to be. Not to mention that she just had one of those easy to get along with personalities. Or at least she liked to think so. Watch these idiots hate me or shoot me on sight. She thought with a small chuckle to herself.
    11.jpg

Carmen Hartnet

Moissanite
Interaction's: Nightwisher Nightwisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Noivian Noivian

"Confound it." Moissanite murmured, faint steps following her in the sand. "I place the darned ship on cruise control to take an'itty bitty catnap, next thing I know, my baby's nozzle first into the ground, beggin' for sand free mercy!"

Her eyes trailed to the infinite sand that rolled up ahead, occasionally cut by glistening by a blue substance.

Water. There was only one planet to her knowledge that possessed an abundance of a crucially lethal liquid.

" Am I… " Moissanite paused, pivoting to watch the steps behind her. She cracked a smile, balling paled hands into fists. "Well I'd be poofed. I made it! I'm on earth!" A bubble of giggles fled her, turning back forward, arms outstretched to the scorching sun above the gem. The heat didn't bother her, and it most certainly didn't matter to her now.

What's even more is that now that the gem caught up with her own… reality, she was able to catch a wave of sound. Her ears twitched slightly, her head following suit to pursue the source of her attention.

There are others here? She couldn't help but think to herself. Moissanite noted those that were joining, this unfamiliar land becoming more and more boundless.

Without much preemptive thought, the gem made her way to the group, a polite smile pinned to her cheeks. " 'scuse me, ya'll, pardon any interruptions but ya'll wouldn't happen to know just where we might be?"

Zira

Zira nodded in acknowlegement to human: designation Carmen. Her plan was sound, and as far she had caculated, the human mutant was far more likely to have success than the warrior alien and Zira herself was just a machine, human emotion and interactions was not her strong suit. She was walking toward the group they were heading toward when her sensors detected another lifeform just behind her. She turned toward the lifeform. Took a moment to scan her: she was visually female from her own sight but organics have a strange tendency to not look their sex. She was silent for a long time, her matrix formulating a response to her question.

"An island: location: unknown: currently in a coastline." She scanned the woman up and down. "In other words, we have no idea where we are." Unlike the rest, there was no confusion in her voice, just emotionless facts. That was, until her matrix added, from seemingly nowhere, "one would think that a simple observation would have seen to that." From some reason, her servos in her mouth caused it to start curling into a smile. "We are in the same situation as you, madam."

Beleth Beleth

Effy. #skins #uk

Kristine Giovanni
Status: Healthy but slightly ineribated, suffering through a hangover.

The kids were unbearably loud, they were arguing and yelling at each other, and they were further out now, which made Kristine sigh with utmost relief, listening to them bicker was fucking annoying. But then there was a bang, a loud bang like a gunshot, and she heard distantly another child join them and talk to them and then heard running. She was tempted to drink again but she was already slightly drunk. She didn't even know if those blasted kids were even real. They certianly were loud. She didn't know what compelled her but she found herself wandering toward the noise. There was also this strange smell too. Then again these strange people all smelled.

Arthur was about to speak up again, perhaps try and inquire more about their current situation, when some... woman approached the blonde man, if he could even call her that. She had red eyes like one of them demons that religious folk liked to shout about over in Saint Denis, as well as snow white hair that would give Miss Grimshaw a run for her money. He watched as the two had some sort of reunion and almost immediately began smacking lips, to which Arthur just kind of awkwardly turned away from, instead looking up into the air for a moment, His brows furrowed, however, as he took notice of that axe the blonde boy had on him emitting a faint, blue glow. Now, in all of Arthur's days of gunslinging, he'd held a lot of weapons, but he'd never quite seen an axe glow a shade of crystal blue. He'd be sure to ask about that later.

When the white haired woman had asked the blondie to introduce her to his friends, and the blonde boy subsequently responded with the fact that they were indeed, not friends, Arthur simply looked over to her and tilted his head forward, tipping his Gambler's Hat in greeting a bit.

"Name's Arthur," He said with a quick nod as he hooked his thumbs under the straps of his belt and leaned forward a bit. "And I don't suppose that you know where exactly we are either, ma'am?"

Noivian Noivian Nightwisher Nightwisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

KADE

"I'm fine! I'm not a pussy!" Kade snapped. He picked at some of the dried mushy stuff on his legs. It was gross."I didn't mean to grab your wrist that hard. Also you're still a meanie, and you're so fucking stupid. Of course she was going to shoot us! That's what bad people do." Besides, the other girl had been almost their age. If she was that bad that young, then she was bound to get worse and worse... worse than Kade's father, even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back