• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paradisia — Another Tale - Onsite OOC

spookie

give 'em hell, kid.
exactly as it says in the title, we now have an onsite ooc!

while discord is still recommended as that's where most of the chatting, memeing and general chaos occurs (and you can pm me anytime for a link or ask right here), i know that not everyone has an account... so for all those that don't, i finally got around to making this.

as always, tag me if you have questions and have fun!

exactly as it says in the title, we now have an onsite ooc!

while discord is still recommended as that's where most of the chatting, memeing and general chaos occurs (and you can pm me anytime for a link or ask right here), i know that not everyone has an account... so for all those that don't, i finally got around to making this.

as always, tag me if you have questions and have fun!
Whoops, somehow I completely missed the mention of the discord. I'll take a link!

He may not be dead but there is nothing my character would do here aside from stabbing his sword into the boys chest and absorbing his strength.

Also, shouldnt Luciel be moved out of the crowd to a hospital or clinic or something? So that he may be healed? I think that could be a way that Thagem may be able to make himself known truly. Possibly as a spectre to the boy as hes lying asleep in his bed?

He mostly kills to absorb their strength, as by the way of the sword. So he prepares for the next genocide movement by the shadows.

Okay, questions time:

1) In the rules, it says that shadow/dark magic must have come from the enemy kingdom. However, in the NPC page, it says Amelia destroyed the last shadow element stronghold. Does that mean the entire enemy kingdom is destroyed, and only splinters of resistance exist, or was the shadow element only a part of said enemy kingdom?

2) There are mentions of goblins and other tribals throughout the cs page. Are there wilder tribes scattered throughout the more inhospitable places?

3)How prominent is Royal Guard presence outside of Paradisia city? Is it a common occurence? A rarity? I assume the surrounding lands are still part of the nation.

4) Actually, on the subject of other nations, Are there any other notable ones beyond Paradisia and the evil one?(and does the evil one have a name?)

(Edit-Also, could I please have the discord link?)

Last edited:
Hey yall imma actually have to leave the RP. Life is gettin in the way and i just don't wanna be irresponsible again by ghosting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back