• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Paradise Villa - A Reality Show Inspired Roleplay.

herbertsskog

Hello there boys, girls and everyone in between! I am very new to this site and I guess to Roleplaying in general. So here goes nothing!
I'm aware this is a very specific target audience I'm looking for, but I figured it was worth a try! You can call me HB, I'm a 22 year old Scandinavian who has just gotten the sudden urge to fullfil my "Reality Show" needs.
Without further ado I will present the short little prompt I had in mind but I am am definitely up to discuss with whoever I might end up with to change whatever we want!

- Ten singles, 3 long months. And a prize of one million U.S Dollars. Will the pair that ends up in the final share the money? Or will one of the two decide to take it all for themselves, leaving the other... with nothing.? That's what we will find out here at - Paradise Villa.

Every week either a boy, or a girl will enter the Villa to stir up some trouble - or perhaps to find love? No matter what you look like, who you love, if you're in it for the money or not, YOU can win Paradise Villa.

Every week also has a theme that will present one or two games that can grant positives and negatives to winners and losers in said games.

But most importantly, you have to be coupled up. And at the end of every week, there's a recoupling ceremony. If you stand without a partner... well, you are OUT of Paradise Villa.
Will you win? Will you fall?

There will be drama, there will be love, there WILL be heartbreak.
Everything, is possible at Paradise Villa.

That's a fairly bad written Idea of what I have in mind for this RP! If you're a fan of slow burning, Slice of Life-esque Roleplay's I guarantee you this will be fun!
There are only three requirements.
-For you to be fairly literate and descriptive.
-For us to be able to RP as multiple characters and share ideas with each other!
-To be friendly! If we click that makes this experience much much better!

So if this interests you PLEASE let me know!
If it did interest you, let me know by messaging me!
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back