• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
J9lZdko.jpg

Saika Mayu
Saika was looking at the next patients. Four heavy pregnant women, she frowned every time she sees a woman who is pregnant she gets envy. Even now she still young her dream became a mother one day also. She checked over the files they're older than she was. Saika was only nineteen her father caught this then signed. He grabs the files then stared at her. "I'll deal with them. Your still young you don't understand how this works." There he goes again!

Yes, she was a college student at a local medical college. She has been studying this also. She knew few things about pregnancy. She wasn't stupid her father never liked her to do anything on her own. "Father.. I'm tired of being treated like a child. I'm going --" She was cut off by her father's glares she shut up she can't say anything now. As her father left the young girl standing in the middle of the hallway near the nurse's station. She watches her father greet the four-woman and asked them what they're in for.

In bit annoyed she left the clinic out the back door to get some air. How she poses to learn anything if her father does everything for her? She had with these stupid rules of his. She wanted to do things without him on her all the time.

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

~Team RWBY~
Pregnancy Trackers
Pregnancy Progression (Ruby): 39/42 Weeks
Pregnancy Progression (Weiss): 35/40 Weeks
Pregnancy Progression (Blake): 36/40 Weeks
Pregnancy Progression (Yang): 38/40 Weeks
Dv1iPjIV4AEOxl9.jpg
As the four girls waited patiently, they overheard someone raise their voice in one of the offices. Probably Doctor Mayu scolding his Daughter again. Weiss wasn't exactly the most thrilled by him raising his voice as it gave her anxiety and reminded her of how her own Father was to her and her Older Sister when they were younger. Ruby's heart skipped a beat too, while Blake just got nervous as the Doctor in Question stepped out of his office approached the girls. The only one keeping her composure, was Yang, but her eyes turned red when she noticed that Weiss and Ruby were getting anxious. Doctor Mayu then proceeded to ask what the girls were in for, and Blake was the first to answer. "If I'm not mistaken, Doctor Mayu, we're all here for our prenatal check-ups." She said looking him in the eye while still massaging her belly. "Who did you want to see first?"

J9lZdko.jpg

Saika Mayu

Saika stood out to clear her mind as the breeze played with her hair. Maybe she should try to help her father. Maybe he had a bad day after all she was almost killed by a car today. She sighed and taken a deep breath before heading back inside the clinic. She notices her father talking to one of the girls she approached the group of women. "I can take one with me. I'm still new to this." She explained as her father stared at her before handing Saika one of the girl's files. She has gotten the girl with the twins. She believes her name was Rudy.

"Miss Rudy?" She stared at the girl with the raven-haired. Her father was taken the blonde girl with him. "Come with me, We do your check-up." She smiled at the young lady before taken her to one of the rooms she hopes the mother and baby were doing alright. She was a little worried she stared at her. "This your first baby?" She asked She checked her files to see what the baby's scan was on the last check-up. She went to her tools to get ready for the check-up.

She wanted to make sure the babies were doing alright. "Let get started." With that, she started the check-up on the mother and baby also.

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

paradise valley.jpgLily looked at her watch as she might be getting late for her cup of latte and breakfast because she likes to think that it could lead to something curious on the three people. She looked on what the female said that there is someone else as she had a blank yet curious facial expression because it really make things very crucial for her own information once she could meet them once again. She then approached her R8 and got inside of the driver's seat before she rolled down the window as she is putting on her sunglasses, "I gotta go to buy myself a cup of latte, so see y'all later."

She said to the three people before she could roll up the tinted windlow once again as she drove off to the cafe, trying to be curious on who it was and why the person was looking at them. She was giving somewhat of time on why it could lead to be a better place at Paradise Valley before she could park her R8 in a parking lot and got out of the car after she turned off the engine because it could lead into a explosion if she is still running the engine without knowing. Lily got inside of the cafe and tries to wait for her to ask her order because it usually has a long line and once she is now her turn to order before ordering a cup of latte and a breakfast meal as her order, and she would sat in a open area as she puts on her headphones and listens to music in her playlist.

~Team RWBY~
Pregnancy Trackers
Pregnancy Progression (Ruby): 39/42 Weeks
Pregnancy Progression (Weiss): 35/40 Weeks
Pregnancy Progression (Blake): 36/40 Weeks
Pregnancy Progression (Yang): 38/40 Weeks
IMG_6513.jpg
While Weiss and Ruby continued to sit in the waiting room, it would seem that Blake and Yang were the first to be collected for their appointments. While Doctor Mayu himself took Yang, the younger woman, proceeded to take Blake, mistakenly calling her 'Miss Rudy'. "Actually, its Miss Belladonna," Blake corrected her as she followed the young woman to another room where she had gotten comfortable on the bed as she took a deep breath.
Saika Mayu said:
This your first baby?"
"Yeah, they're my first. I'm having twins, actually." Blake smiled.

Since there was likely going to be an ultrasound, Blake slowly lifted up her dress to reveal her belly and simply just relaxed so that other girl can put the ultrasound gel on it to get a look at the babies. Running the checklist through her mind, the young mother hoped that the appointment will go smoothly. Aside from the Ultrasound, which was getting taken care of first, there was discussing her birth plan and checking her blood pressure. There weren't really any other concerns about the pregnancy as it was overall healthy and smooth. And the more rigorous tests were taken care of early on. As her appointment progressed, she began wondering about how Yang was faring.

On Yang's end of things, the appointment was going rather smoothly. By the time she had stepped into the room, her eyes reverted back to their lilac color. As Yang got comfortable, she took a deep breath, wondering how much longer it will be until it was time for her Son to arrive. She had already decided on a name for him, and also decided that he would be taking his Father's last name. She certainly did wish Sage was with her, but regardless, Yang would find a way for him to be a part of his son's life. "So how's your day going, Doc?" She asked.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper

download (56).jpeg
He walks along the city streets wondering where he was and jumps from building to building thinking how did I get here? what is this place? I might as well find some answers. He flash steps through the city looking for people to ask where he was.

Interactions: Anyone can talk to him

Eli Vanderbilt

The investigating civilian left with a message of meeting them again, made Eli slightly curious on how it can happen in a place such as Paradise valley. Nonetheless his focus returned to the soldier’s just as they hopped back to their car. He examined him head to toe for at least an exposure of skin anywhere, none. He didn’t seem to know what to say next, remaining speechless until a mention of another figure approaching as onserved by Blair.

“You, step forth.”

Eli’s voice volumes up for the distant figure to approach them. Blair might confused to whom this is now but it seems Eli was getting a little impatient as more people kept approaching the scene and he’s here stuck with potentially infected man on a muscle tight suit. The distant figure looked familiar, not in a sense of identification but a similarity to Alcatraz. Thank Blair for noticing while he stayed in focus of the man.

“Yes, I see your presence. You appear identical to this soldier. Are you one of his allies? Are you contaminated as well?”

His head turned to the stalking figure, pointing his left finger towards them. The green lantern chose not to let this figure be and advancing a step further to call upon them.

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel darkred darkred

Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper

He keeps looking throughout the city thoroughly. Where is everyone? I need to find someone to find out where I am. He continues searching and looking for signs of spirit energy. Of course, only people and beings who can see spirits can see him and other soul reapers so people might not notice him at all.

Samuel Jenkins Pendragon
Samuel's appearance was hidden by his cloak, wanting to keep himself unrecognizable while he was here for now. He had been traveling alone in the outside world for quite some time and really did not want to be possibly seen by anyone that he may have taught a lesson to. The rules out there were none but in Paradise Valley... There were rules. He hated rules which is why he tended to stray away from bigger places.

Crystal blue eyes danced over the scene before him, a soldier on the ground and one approaching them. Then the young male calling for the soldier while looking over the current one. Something about contamination... Diseases were easily cured with magic, he just wasn't sure how people here stood on the subject. He didn't want to test it either.

The wizard watched from a distance for just a moment before raising a brow at all the people around them. This certainly did not make it any easier. His hand sort of twitched for a moment and he whispered lowly a few words. They were unrecognizable but soon the crowd seemed to lose their interest, as if they weren't even there. They whisked away slowly before the street was empty. All that remained was Samuel, his cloaked self, that stood quite a bit aways.

"You looked like you could use a hand." He called suddenly.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Stricken Steel Stricken Steel darkred darkred

"Alcatraz"
1478427853_tumblr_m1coucy9pE1rs58o2o1_500.gif

"Unknown Nanosuit Detec- Its Psycho." The AI in the suit said with a strange tone, something similar to Prophet's voice. Alcatraz slowly turned around to face the other nanosuit wearer but dropped the Television. The old screen shattered and it was put back into pitch darkness. The man looked familiar, He thought...No, It was the man from Prophet's memories, a best friend to Prophet. The marine turned to the cosmonaut and nodded, But Alcatraz knew he was fine, The syringe Hargreave had given him before he was sucked out his world. That syringe was filled with the Tunguska iteration, a cure to the Ceph disease. It would be fine for them to check him out, Due to their carefulness.
The Force Recon marine slowly approached the man known to Prophet as, Psycho, but approached very very slowly almost...menacingly.
He took a quick scan of his suit, and noted a few things. The suit seemed like an earlier version of the nanosuit Alcatraz was wearing, and was weaker in some areas. The visor would also be blinded by lights if put in Nanovision mode, so there's that, and the energy drainage system would drain quicker too.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre darkred darkred Kattzillaa Kattzillaa

EHh_oKW8VnROuL3VJuD85QyfqtgHddwQ78do1dTpZGnmxPBG8WuoIkGUjjLyhNOywOqNXCMEjiY1khH2X_Fr7RLGYp1af-JP8F-daPoVSftoCHtNcA93ENPNosOVsMElyOqdKRy9

Blair Williams
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With so many different folks appearing and people from different worlds with magic, what caught her attention was yet another man with some sort of cloak on.

"Hold on, I think we got more company."

She looked over at Samuel and raised a eyebrow "Huh? Who are you?"

All these people were making it harder to get Alcatraz to the clinic.

Blair looked over at Alactraz for a second and said "Psycho?"

"Callsign of yours, stranger, just like Alcatraz?"

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Kattzillaa Kattzillaa Nihilist_Ulquiorra Nihilist_Ulquiorra AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Stricken Steel Stricken Steel BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Last edited:
Open for InteractionsREFGSWETG.png

How curious!

The lanky teen found himself strolling along a sidewalk, arms crossed as he examined his surroundings. Joshua was fairly unsure about where he had been, this sudden change of pace wasn’t his doing. Though, the Composer wasn’t complaining! Why, he welcomed the rocking of the boat! And the place doesn’t look too bad, either. If the place was deserted though, then the whole experience would be foiled for Yoshiya... kind of.

There isn’t really too much to say, all there is to say is that Joshua’s walking down the sidewalk, and he doesn’t seem to be occupied with much.​

Eli Vanderbilt

darkred darkred Kattzillaa Kattzillaa Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

He watched Alcatraz move forward the identical individual as if looking through mirror. He could not say anything at all. He cannot say whether the situation right now is at some degree dangerous but he can note the rising increase of people appearing left and right. Maybe the truck’s speed caught a lot of eyes before it came to a complete stop.

The GL could only watch for minute as the the two soldier’s interact until Blair pointed out another character coming into the woodwork.

“No thank you. Everything is under control.”

Turning around only to be greeted by a cloaked fellow whose face is concealed. The green astronaut could only give them a crossed arms and a slight tilted head on his right.

Samuel Jenkins Pendragon
Samuel let out a snort at the suits which most likely held people. His eyes twinkled a bit before he moved his hand almost too quickly to stop the wind from knocking his hood down, it revealed his clothes though. He wore simple dress pants, shirt, and shoes. Quite fancy for someone just roaming around.

"You looked like you were struggling to me~" He chimed back immediately and looked at the crowd that shrunk into the distance. "Looks like you owe me a thank you."

Samuel had a very playful personality and it really showed through in that moment as he eyed the body for a second, wondering what had really happened here. He was curious and he didn't give off the aura that he was just going to up and leave.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Teacup but existent Teacup but existent darkred darkred Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

"Alcatraz"

bNt5Mi.gif

"Mission Updated: Find the nearest Clinic. Run Scans on the suit. See how the nanosuit's inner layers changed. Complete the mission, Marine." The suit's AI spoke to the Force Recon Marine. The Marine turned back to the cosmonaut, before moving two fingers forward. He was trying to signal for them to go now, before it would be a circus audience in this place. And so the Marine began to walk, in the supposed direction of a Hospital/Clinic.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre darkred darkred
Kattzillaa Kattzillaa

Carl
Grandpa+terminator_2fa09a_7497740.gif

An older man, Probably in his early 40s to late 50s, walked along a sidewalk with a cardboard cup holder holding three coffees from a local cafe. His scanner flared up a warning message about a collision into a younger male. "Hello. And Good Day." He spoke, before instantly moving out of the male's course. "Would you like to chat?" He asked. "And a coffee?"

Teacup but existent Teacup but existent

Last edited:
Blair Williams

R5c8ab0f464803092240115a8e43025cd

With a quick reaction and looking over at Carl, he or whatever it had assumed as a role, she held a gun up at the strange man "You... you're a terminator...". Terminators had certain movements in their bodies. Was this one hostile or on their side like Marcus was?

Should she trust him or it?

"You were sent here to kill Connor, is that it?"

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel darkred darkred

Eli Vanderbilt

Interaction: Kattzillaa Kattzillaa Stricken Steel Stricken Steel darkred darkred

Looking left and right in front of the hooded man. Only for his attention to be caught by the black-suited soldier signalling a move on. It seems Eli does not have anything to say, brushing past the hooded man to follow suit with the contaminated soldier.

"Excuse me."

"I will now take them to the clinic, officer. Good day."

Matching the speed of the soldier's walk, he looked back to Blair who he left with a choice to just leave her there. He just needs to get to the clinic quick. It took a while to search the clinic but not impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back