• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Paradise City Chronicles

Skylord Nexus

Dabbler in the Dark Arts
Ahh, beautiful Paradise city, a place where the sun always shines, the people are always happy, and large airships with death lasers loom ominously in the sky... wait, what?! You hear correctly, a large airship with a death laser pointing down at the city below, just another average week in the city. Much like anywhere else in the world, Paradise City was plagued by a supervillain constantly trying to kidnap the princess and take over the world, this villain was Crow.

Crow currently sat in the cockpit of his giant laser which currently sat at the bow of his ship, The Sovereign, pointing down at the city below. Every single signal in the city had been hijacked with a signal of his own, so all eyes were on him, and what he hoped would soon be his defeated rival "People of Paradise City! I'm so glad you could join me here today for the beginning of a new era for your fair city. For you see, once I've defeated this walking tin-can over here, you will all have to bow down to me or face the consequences." The sound of moving machinery could then be heard as the laser detached itself from the ship, parts of it decoupling from the sides to form arms and legs, as well as two missile launchers raising from its shoulders. The large barrel which stuck out from its torso then turned to aim at the hero as Crow began laughing maniacally "Any last words before i reduce you into a smouldering heap of defeat tin-can?"

James got up and fixed his coat. "Man, this is annoying!" He mumbled as he headed towards his secret lair.

He placed his hand on the scanner, and the door opened, exposing a large screen and several armors, standing in a half circle. James headed for the one straight in front.

350px-Reinhardt-portrait.png

He grabbed the hammer and fired it up. The jet engines on it ignited, as he started to spin the hammer in circles, before he flew out. The secret door opened and he flew up straight in the sky.

He landed in front of Crow, superhero style, but as he was getting up, something cracked. James grabbed his lower back and raised a finger. "I'm too old for this shit! Gimme a second!"

PreciousAlertAmericankestrel-max-1mb.gif

He stretched it out and grabbed the hammer again. "Alright, Crow, let's get this over with, if I am late for dinner again, my wife i going to stick this hammer when the sun doesn't shine. And I am not talking about the handle part!"

He fired up the hammer and the jet engine on his back and flew up towards his arch enemy, putting everything he has into his signature move.

"IT'S HAMMER TIME!" He yelled as his hammer dropped towards the giant robot laser thing with shoulder missiles.

Crow's laughing only seemed to become more hysteric when the old man arrived "Ladies and Gentlemen! Your hero! Perhaps you should be everyone a favour and retire, then you can leave the city in my hands... well hand but that's beside the point."

As the hammer came down the robot brought up its arms and blocked the strike, though the metal extremities did seem to buckle a bit under the force though that didn't stop them from grabbing the hammer and using it to fling the hero into the air. When Jame had gotten far enough away, the shoulder pads fired a salvo of homing rockets at the armoured man "So tell me, when I beat you into the ground and take over the city, where should I build my giant golden statue? I was thinking about replacing that statue of you in the town centre with it, I think it would make a rather nice improvement."

James flew quite a distance, before recovering, just to see several rockets flying towards him. "Ah, bullocks!" Loud explosion followed by debris lit up the sky, leaving a huge cloud of smoke.

With a whoosh, James flew out of the smoke. Good thing he had he particle barrier prepared. He was furious. Not because Crow blew him up, but because he wanted to remove his statue from the park. "Over my dead old wrinkly corpse!"

James swooshed with the hammer twice, sending two shock waves forming an X towards Crow's giant robot!

A smile crept onto Crows face when the explosions hit, as he stared at the smoke and debris hoping beyond all hope that he had finally done it, that he could finally achieve what even his Father could not. For a single, sweet second, Crow thought he won. This only served to infuriate him more when the armoured man flew out, causing the villain's right eye to begin twitching "If only it were that easy."

In his fury, Crow failed to see the shock waves flying towards him. He tried, in vain, to lift up the robot's arms to block as the X collided with the robot, sending it flying back down the deck of the sovereign, sparks flying and unfortunately for Crow, his control pod was lacking a seat belt. It was like being in a washing machine for Crow as he hit against pretty much everything in the pod before the robot came to a stop.

Now thoroughly dizzy, Crow pulled himself back to the control console for the robot, standing it up and aiming its large, dented barrel at the hero and a large amount of energy began to build up inside of it "Let's see if you like this you overgrown trash-can!"

James was hoping this was the end, but Crow was his father's son after all, and he was just as relentless as him. When the robot got back on its feet, and started charging James panicked under the mask!

giphy.gif

He quickly pulled himself back together and extended the particle barrier, hoping the little power it had left would hold the incoming charge. In the worst case scenario, he would end up having to tank the whole blast. Best case scenario - the damaged weapon blows up and James only has to tank flying pieces of junk.

Meanwhile, the surrounding area was full of reporters who couldn't wait to interview the hero, after he saved the city one more time. They got used to it so much that the citizens didn't even mind the ruckus, and everybody was on about their daily lives.

Meanwhile meanwhile...
Undisclosed location several hundred miles away from the city

Na na na na na na na... CATMAN!
King_%28T7%29.png

The hero association chief executive was inspecting the new cadets!
He was going through several files on his desk, when his butler, Alfonso, came into the room. "Have you decided who shall take the place of the Armored Crusader after his retirement, Master Ricardo?" The caped hero put the files down and shook his head. "I haven't found the right one, my trusty butler!" The man had strong Spanish accent. "Usually it is the hero's oldest child who is supposed to take over, but the Armored Crusader's oldest son has no powers. He is just a regular human!"

The butler Alfonso gasped and dropped the tray. "Impossible!" He then apologized and started to clean things up. "His file says that he has 4 kids, and neither of them is a level 4 superhero, like their father. I guess we would have to outsource someone!"

Meanwhile meanwhile meanwhile...
Back in Paradise city, a person was walking on the roof of a building. As he came into view, it turned out he was all black, no features on him, no eyes, no mouth, nothing. Imagine Spiderman, but with no eyes, and all black. He jumped off the building and as he was falling, he turned into a hawk and flew past the buildings, as he was going further down, when he reached the road, the eagle turned into a cheetah and started running. The cheetah slowly took the shape of the black man again, keeping the running speed. He kept looking at his wrist, as if there was a watch on it. "Damn, I'm late again!" He mumbled as he started picking up the speed.

As the seconds passed, Crow's laughter grew and grew along with the bright light within the barrel of the laser "Let's see you block this! It's been fun crusader! Give my regards to my Father for me." The light continued to grow and it began to look like our hero had finally met his match, it was then that a small robotic voice echoed from within Crow's cockpit "Error. Insufficient energy to fire ray. Initializing full shutdown." Crow bearly had time to register what was happening before sparks began flying from the robot and he was launched out onto the Sovereigns' deck as the death-bot collapsed onto the ground. It seemed the shock wave damaged the power core.

He couldn't believe it, how could this have happened? He was seconds away from victory only to fail "No! That's impossible! I was so close! Victory was within my reach! Curse you, you over-grown tin-can! CURSE YOU!" Crow then went over and punched the robot with his big robotic hand "And curse you, you piece of trash!" The purple villain then turned back to the hero and pointed at him in fury "This isn't the last you've seen of me! Mark my words, the next time you see the Sovereign in the sky it will be your doom!" It was then that the same robotic voice echoed from the robot "Power Core reconnected. Initiating firing sequence." Crow was then blasted away from the robot to the Armored Crusaders' feet as the laser swiftly fired through the airship, one of its rotors being blasted clean off as it began plummeting to the ground. Fortunately, due to the angle of the robot, the only damage caused was to Crow's beloved airship.

James shook his head as he leaned down and picked Crow by the leg. "Such a waste of a good engineering!" He mumbled as the cops finally came and arrested Crow, not that any prison could hold him. The next wave was reporters, fighting furiously to get an interview.

"Mr Crusader! How does it feel to save the city for the record breaking 9130th time?"

"I have saved the town over 9000 times?" James raised an eyebrow. "I guess I lost count after the first couple of thousand times. Well, it feels great and all, but I am pushing 60 years old, so this is my last time. I am planning to retire as of today. The mantle of protector will be taken by my eldest daughter, the Crimson Witch! No more questions! I am late for dinner!"

James grabbed his hammer and flew away!

Crow rested his head on his arm and looked out the window of the police car, simultaneously filled with unimaginable anger and unbearable depression. Everything he had ever made was on the Sovereign, every bill he had ever stolen, ever machine he ever built, it was all gone. He turned his head to look at at the person driving the car "No witty comment on how badly I screwed up? I expected more from you, Becky." The driver then removed her police hat, allowing her long white hair to fall.
Her plain and emotionless tone failing to show how she truly felt as she spoke "Well boss, if I'm being honest I'm also at fault, I didn't have the minions check the death-bot out enough. As your Majordomo-" "Secretary." "... As the person who deals with all the logistics of running your criminal empire, I should have been more diligent." Crow then looked at her with a dead-pan expression "No, you're not getting a pay-rise." "Bolts!"

As they continued driving Becky handed Crow a PDA which had a large amount of data on it which just served to confuse Crow more "Since I doubt you care or understand the information before you allow me to explain. These show the current scopes of operations within your crinal empire that didn't burn with the Sovereign. We still have enough to stay afloat, though with will have to cut down on your number of plots from weekly to fortnightly at the least. For now, we can move remaining operations to your Father's old hideout, though due to our larger operations there is only will only be one signal room, this is where I will be staying." Crow looked at the white-haired women incredulously "You know Becky, if I didn't know you any better I'd think you're trying to take over my Empire... though I do, and I agree you're the best choice to put all the minions to work correctly. So where will I be staying?"

Becky proceeded to reach back and swipe on the PDA showing more information "It's called finding a house. It's what normal people do." Crow just stared down at the pad in front of him, the information sinking in "Oh, I guess that makes- Wait WHAT?!"

Meanwhile, in front of Paradise City hall.

Everybody was gathered to honor their hero once again and for the last time.
James was standing proud in his armor, as the princess (good thing I have her in my stash) was on a forklift, going up, trying to reach his height, so she can place a medal over his head.

"Once again, the city thanks you, Crusader!" She bowed to the man in respect. "We are going to miss you!"

After the ceremony James made his way home. He left the armor in the lair and exiting he pulled the power switch. The screen went dark, followed by the lamps over the suits, going out one by one, and in the end the whole room went dark. James exited the lair and the door closed behind him.

His wife, Natalia, paced her hands over his shoulders. "Relax, honey, Jade will make a great protector..." James placed his hands over hers. "I know. That's why I told the reporters it is gonna be her." Natalia could feel the sadness in his voice. "I know you had your hopes up for Alex, but he can't operate your suit, you know he has to have his own power. The league rules say so..."

James smiled and looked at his wife. "It's okay. I trust Jade. She will make a great hero. Besides, she is the only other class 4 in our family!" His expression changed back to serious one. "Now let's eat! Fighting crimes works an appetite! Where are the others?"

As soon as James asked that, the family started to get together, as if they were waiting for him to say it.

Jade took her seat first. She was the oldest child, although being his step daughter, James loved her as his own. She was nearing 30 and was ready to take over. "Hey, gang! Congrats on your 9130th, daddy!" She greeted the head of the family.

Max was the second to sit at the table. "Sup, pops?" He removed his sunglasses and placed them in his pocket. "Loved the X strike, too bad we won't see it again!" Max was Alex's twin, and the one with the superhero genes in the family. He was a powerhouse, he was stronger than the Hulk after getting injected with horse dosage of adrenaline.

Laura was the last to arrive. She was still wearing her uniform from school, as she was still in the academy. Still a teen, she had fire in her, that was hard to extinguish, and her "superhero uniform" reflected that fiery spirit.

It was then, when the door burst open and Alex entered. "Sorry I'm late! You won't believe the traffic!" Justin Timberlake's Sexyback started playing in the background.

Everybody raised an eyebrow, as Alex looked around to check where the song was coming from. "I brought wine to celebrate!" He said and as soon as he spoke, he song continued. Alex looked around again, as the music faded, he sat down at his place at the table.

The family proceeded to have dinner and celebrate James' retirement.

The next day:

Becky was able to set Crow up in a hotel whilst he found a place to stay, it wasn't particularly fancy, pretty average really, though Crow had been happy just to have a shower. When he woke up everything hurt, this on its own was normal, the only thing that hurt worse was his pride, usually, it felt like a punch in the gut, this time it felt like the force of a nuclear bomb had been directed onto his crouch.

The villain moved to his window and surveyed the city outside, or as much as he could from the third floor, and grumbled to himself "God, this is ridiculous. Becky's paying me now! It's like I'm a student, I'm definitely going to need to kick things off again with a couple of good bank heists, that should sort me out for a while." He then got changed out of his Crow branded pyjamas into normal clothing, fortunately, no one recognised him when he was like that, apparently, his suit was his main defining factor. Still, he had a busy day ahead of him today, he had a number of places to look at, admittedly none of them were proper houses, some were flats and some needed him to share the house with someone else, and if there was one word Crow didn't like, it was share.

Alex woke up in the morning as usual. Apart from the hangover he had from having too much wine he previous night. But it was worth it. Not every day a member of the family receives a medal from the admittedly attractive princess. Alex took a quick shower, styled his hair, shaved, and then got ready to go to work. He opened the wardrobe and there were 14 hangers there each and every one having a black pants, black suit, blue shirt and a white tie hanging from them.

Alex wondered for a bit what to wear and eventually settled for a black suit, with blue shirt and white tie. Once done, he walked down to the garage and picked up a car from the vast collection, and headed to work. It was an hour drive to the Mercer Tower skyscraper in the middle of the city. On his way he stopped for quick breakfast at MgRonalds

aozphl2gopzub3heueauo4vepiyewn4m_hq.jpg

As he entered, a girl in a black suit, with glasses and hair tied in a pony, handed him a cup of coffee, with "Good morning, Mr. Mercer" and then proceeded to give him the latest news. "Thank you, Gloria!" Alex replied and headed for his office on the top floor. The day seemed to be starting quite peacefully and Alex was optimistic it was going to stay this way.

As Crow left the hotel he came to the realisation that he was quite hungry, as it turned out Becky had been too cheap to pay for a hotel that did breakfast, she was brutal and efficient, it was why Crow hired her after all, though he never imagined to find himself on the receiving end of his secretaries wrath "I am really not used to this, people should be bowing down and bring food to me, not the other way around! Though I guess it's this or death by paperwork with Becky... I think I'll pick independence."

The villain then looked and saw some kind of fast-food establishment, now he may have been out of touch with the normal world, but Crow could enjoy a gook takeout when the opportunity arose. Walking into the establishment, Crow went and ordered a breakfast muffin and a latte and then took a seat at a table. The first thing Crow did was get about ten packets of sugar and mixed them all into the latte, before leaving it to sit whilst he munched away at the muffin, silently eyeing up the free packets of condiments wondering how many he could get away with taking without being noticed.

The day sure was quiet, when a bank alarm echoed through the streets. Somebody saw Crow go down in the news last night and decided to try and take his place. Especially when they knew the Armored Crusader retired. Unfortunately everybody knew that was never gonna happen, because they looked too generic to be important for the plot.

latest

Of course their plan was about to be stopped by the new hero, the protector of Paradise City - The Crimson Witch, who in turn you know is going to fail, since she is basically a recolor of the crusader's eldest daughter, but let's see where this goes.

243743.jpg

She could also fly, as she was able to do magic. When she landed all her female parts jiggled! FAN SERVICE!
"Do you have an account?" She asked the robbers. "What kind of a shitty one liner is this?" The first robber asked. "I'm sorry!" Jade replied. "I am still new at this, it is my first day, so let's do it by the book!"

"I'll show you book!" The other robber said and pulled out an AK-47, and started shooting. Jade took a deep breath, as instead of bullets the gun was shooting bubbles. She yawned and the gun turned into butterflies. "Ok, we got this out of the way, so this is the part where you try to run!" She smiled and waved her hands around, and the robbers' underwear tightened and they ended up being magic suitcase wedgie'd outside for the cops. Now for those, who don't know what a suitcase wedgie is, it is the action of a bully carrying around a nerd like a suitcase, holding him by his underwear and it is as painful as it sounds.

Immediately after she deposited the robbers in the prison van, she was jumped by the reporters. "Don't worry, Paradise City, I am going to keep you safe!" She said, introducing herself. "I am the Crimson Witch!"

Meanwhile Alex was in his office, watching the news, and he clapped and laughed. "Attagirl, Jade! Go get them!" he said, before going back to his tedious task of replying to emails.

Crow had been looking around an apartment when he saw the new hero on TV, watching his new nemesis intently. In truth, Crow had been saddened when he found out that the Armored Crusader had entered retirement, he had hoped to be the one to vanquish the hero that even his father couldn't defeat, but apparently, the past twenty-four hours had been filled with disappointments. This new heroes magic would be a problem though, technology and magic never tended to work well together, it also didn't help that Crow was of the belief the magic heroes should only fight magic villains. That being said, Crow was happy crime rates were being kept low, after all, he couldn't have someone else sneak onto his turf, could he?

Crow had proceeded to visit around three more houses that day, none of which suited his tastes. The reasons for this varied massively, and it didn't help that Crow wasn't a particularly good people person, it also didn't help that he accidentally caused a fire in the one place causing him to cross off houses within a three miles radius so the homeowner wouldn't see him. The thought of lowering his standards had come to the villains' mind, but if he did that then what kind of villain would he be? A reasonable one? He thought not!

On the other hand, Alex has been bored out of his mind with office work. And if that wasn't enough, he was supposed to have an exam in the superhero league he had to attend to. And without anyone knowing. He was very careful with his superpowers, nobody knew he even had them. He was so secretive, that his superhero alias didn't even have a name.

He took his suit and called his secretary to cancel his appointments, as he has lots of work to do and left for the roof. Once there, he became the black figure again and jumped off, turning into a hawk and flew away towards the undisclosed location.

Crow was now thoroughly bored, he had seen another house and had just given up, accepting that he would be living on the streets or in crappy hotels. He had spent the past fifteen minutes wondering the city, it was certainly different from his usual aerial view of the metropolis, from the ground the word Paradies just didn't seem to fit. It was at that moment that Crow passed the bank that had just earlier been robbed, and a dastardly idea formed in his mind.

Ducking into a back alley Crow pulled out his phone and dialled Becky "Becky! Get my suit and a squad of minions, I have a plan!" A loud sigh then came from the other side of the call "It's been less than twenty-four hours and you've already come up with a plan to reduce our resources. What is it?" The villain chuckled at his dear secretary "Why it's a classic bank heist, however, it should also serve as a way to see the extent of this new heroes power, it should save us some resources later." A long pause fell over the phone before Becky's monotone voice replied "That's not actually a bad plan. Very... retro. I'll send the minions over with your suit and a little firepower."

An hour later:

The heist was in full swing, alarms were sounding, the minions had taken hostages and were loading the money into bags with dollar signs on them. Meanwhile, Crow stood there, suited and booted, watching, waiting for his new nemesis to arrive.

Minions:

"Again?" Jade exclaimed as she received a text with what was happening. She didn't have a lair yet, so she was receiving text from the superhero league on current criminal activities.

She waved her hands in the air, causing techno music to sound as her hair turned crimson, her clothes - faded yellow and crimson symbols appeared over her body. When the transformation was complete, she stroke a pose, and the music stopped.

She flew up and soon she was in front of the bank. "Cease your felony, Villain!" She called out to Crow, now a little more confident than before! "For I, the Crimson Witch, came to stop you!"

Seeing that this wasn't a generic villain, and the situation was more serious, as the robber this time had a suit and minions, and in addition to that they were handling bags of money with the dollar sign on them! Everybody knew that each one of those by itself was a sign shit was about to go down, and there were 3 of them combined. She waved her hands around, and stars and rainbows appeared behind her and flew towards the minions like ninja stars.

Meanwhile the press was on the scene, covering everything, and the heroes in the association were already placing bets on what was going to happen next.
Catman: I bet they have a bomb in the shape of a black ball with a long fuse somewhere in the bank!
Boris: Nyet! This bank robber has sticks of dynamite with watch on the side stuck to bank, which expluode when he far enough!
Captain-man: Quiet, here comes the best part

All 3 look at the TV...

Crow paused and remained silent as the hero made he entrance, before bursting out into laughter "Hahaha! Oh, sorry. I don't mean to be rude, it's just- Bwahaha! You just sound SO old-timey and cheesy! The old man didn't need to do that. He also didn't have to announce himself to me, but this is your first proper time so I'll give you a chance." the villain then paced closer to the witch before bowing "I, the great and illustrious Crow, soon to be Lord of all you see before you, shall be your opponent today, I'll also be the one ending your promising career short."

As the magic flew towards the minions few of them were able to dodge in time and were sent flying into the wall, unconscious "Tut, tut, tut. You know, your predecessor was far more efficient, he'd at least of broken some of their bones within the first strike. He also would have been more mindful of the hostages I have, it would be a shame if something happened to them, wouldn't it?" At that moment the minions delta-split, some pointed weapons at the hero, some pointed weapons at the hostages, and some began running out the back exit with bags of money, all the while Crow had a big smile on his face "What will it be Crimson Witch? What will it be?"

Captain-man extended his hands towards the other heroes "Pay up!" He said. The others reluctantly placed several crumpled bills in his hands.

Jade waved her hands around and formed a barrier around he hostages. At least they were now safe. She should now think of a way to deal with the guns aimed at herself. It was so easy on the test, but her attention span wasn't enough that she could conjure 3 spells at once. Best she could do is 2, so she chose the lesser evil: letting Crow's minions escape with some money, while protecting the people. She still kept a single spell just in case he opens fire at her. "The people are safe, and your weapons cannot hurt me!" She completely ignored the running minions, unintentionally... Not that she was stupid or anything, but let's just say she knew a whole lot more about nail polish and shoes than she did of crime fighting.

Meanwhile Alex arrived at the training site. (And thanks to a memory of a stupid game from my childhood, I now have picture but still no name for the hero.)

Portrait_LF2_Template.png

"Hi guys, what's up?" He asked just to be shushed by the heroes who kept watching the situation. "I told you, Catman, this girl can't protect the city, we need someone stronger... Or at least smarter!" Captain-man expressed his disappointment shaking his head.

"What did I miss?" Alex asked, just to annoy the others. "This new hero, the Crimson Witch, just failed to stop a bank robbery!" Catman said, and quickly explained the situation. "I would have just cut my hand off, you know, starfish can regrow limbs and their limb grows into another starfish, so I now have two of me, and while one me is going after the minions, The other me would fight the bad guy, eventually I would have a third me save the people..."

Everybody turned away from the TV and looked at the new hero cadet with raised eyebrows... "What? You know my power is to absorb DNA, right?" He looked at them and started counting on his fingers. "I have bat DNA, so I can use echolocation, Cat DNA, so I can see in the dark, Armadillo DNA, so I can make my skin tough as an armor..." With each and every animal he mentioned, Catman's smile became bigger and bigger. "Alright, let's start with your test, if you pass, you will be given a city and judging by what we saw, might as well give you Paradise City.

Crow smirked at the hero and chuckled "Oh my dear, true, you indeed saved citizens I wasn't intending on harming, however, you did let me successfully rob peoples money from the bank." He then motioned over to the news teams behind them "I wonder what the public will think about that hmm?" Crow then walked back until he was behind his minions "Oh, also you forgot one thing, I'm the bad guy, I don't care if my weapons hurt you or not." Crow then ran out of the building, jumping into the little toy the minions had brought with them, as his loyal lackeys began shooting purple lasers at the Witch.

After a minute a small tank with a large skull on it smashed through the wall, crows head sticking out the top "Now before you say anything, the skull was the only way to make it look evil... well it was the skull or spikes, and spikes are really overused these days, but I digress." Crow wasn't really one for conventional kinetic weaponry, but he couldn't deny that it got results. The purple tank then turned to aim at the Crimson Witch "Welcome to the big-leagues small-fry, you'll find me quite the bit harder than your average street scum." The tank then fired a shell at the hero, which flew towards her with speed and purpose, if it missed her it would hit anything or anyone behind her.

Jade waved her hands around and the blaster bolts turned into butterflies before reaching her, as for the shell she did the mistake of turning it into vanilla pudding which slammed at her with force, turning her, the bank and the street behind her into a scene from them weirdo Japanese videos with tentacles in them. The only thing missing was the schoolgirl outfit.

A chuckle followed from Catman followed by outright laughing by all the heroes. When they stopped laughing Captain Man asked the question that was on everyone's mind. "Is this the type of shit she does on a first date?" Which was followed by more laughs. The girl was obviously struggling and instead of sending another hero, they were making fun of her.

Meanwhile at the bank a crow was ominously flying over the hero, like a vulture waiting for its prey to die and feist on its intestines.

Crow was rather satisfied with how things had gone, his minions were emptying the rest of the bank, and the new hero had been thoroughly humiliated, all in all, a pretty successful day. The tank proceeded to move up to the camera teams and Crow climbed out and stuck his arms out as if unveiling the chaos around them "You see, good people of Paradise City, what happens when you put your faith in two-bit heroes like her and heroes in general. Whilst this hero was here struggling to defeat me, what help did the fat cats at the Heroes Association send? None! Now imagine a city where there are no heroes, a city where I ruled: No more crime, no more princess kidnappings, no more taxpayer money being spent on repairs. Just think about it."

The tank proceeded to reverse and leave through the hole it had made coming in. It began making its way through the streets, followed closely by a van, with Crows' face stuck on the side, which carried the stolen money.

The ominous crow kept flying and as soon as the villain left, it flew towards him, landing next to Crow, who was still gloating about his victory. It looked around for a bit, and then spoke with a human voice. "Nice job, I particularly liked how you bukakked the city with pudding. Was it your intention to do so or did it just happen?"

Before crow could even react the crow turned into a man. "Hi! My name is Template, nice to meet you!" He extended his hand for a handshake.

At first, Crow didn't even process a bird was talking to him and just thought it to be a normal person, bursting into laughter "Haha, NO! That's the best part of this all! I just wanted to test out this new hero and she humiliated herself, I didn't have to do anything." The villain then turned and looked at the crow and blinked a couple of times before jumping back with a yelp and it turned into a man "Good God! Don't do that! You'll give me a heart attack like my father!"

Looking the strange person up and down, crow cautiously extended his left hand to shake the hand of this 'Template' character, normally he would have used his robot hand, but he wanted options in case things went south "Crow. A pleasure."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back