• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Paradise City Chronicles

"Well, we are not gonna get help from daddy dearest... He told me to F off in a polite way. Worst case scenario - Max got to him, but he said to call him back and tell him how things turn out, so, that's a good sign, you know, he believes we are gonna survive this..." Alex explained. "I doubt we gonna survive this!!" Litchi energetically pointed at the flying fortress. "Well, if it isn't purple, then it's against us!" Alex said, because, as you might have figured out, his friends were also fans of purple.

A voice echoed on the loudspeaker from the aircraft carrier. "We know you are in that building, get out on your own, or I park this up your ass!" The whole line made Alex grin. "Oh yeah? I wanna see you try!" To which the aircraft carrier headed straight for the apartment building. "Daddy!!" Alex mumbled and turned to a turtle, and then went back into his shell.

The aircraft carrier stopped inches from the window, and the young guy in the black suit with the purple shirt was on the deck, an AK 47 on his shoulder. "Got 'em!" He yelled, causing the other dudes in purple on the aircraft carrier to laugh. "Yeah, couldn't help myself, since, you know, we didn't have time to paint it purple, since you called us several minutes ago, I had to act fast, you know, gather the crew, fly to New York, break into the secure Avengers compound, steal all the weapons we need to hold the city against a paramilitary organization... You know, a typical Lazy Tuesday afternoon for the Saints. So who's your exceptionally stylish friend, and what kind of shit you got yourselves into? Oh, and BTW, Shaundi told me to give you the bill, she said you know what she's talking about. And she told me to do this." The guy kicked Alex in the nuts. "Yeah, tell her I love her too!" Alex said in a slightly feminine voice, as he was crying on the ground in fetal position holding his loins. "Man I you don't need enemies with friends like that!"

Crow also decided to act cocky, he'd flew his airship into a building before, it wouldn't end well for them unless they were far more insane than he thought. "Yeah! Try it, you emo shit lords!" The villain even remained confident at first when the carrier began heading for them "Ptt, don't worry! They're playing chicken. They not insane enough to actually do it." Crows cocky smile then began to slowly melt into a frown began jumping onto Alex and holding him like a Koala would a tree "Oh God! I'm too evil to die!"

When the prank was revealed, the blond slowly climbed off of Alex, before clutching at his chest "You almost gave me a bloody heart attack!" He spent the next couple of minutes stood there, trying to stop himself hyperventilating before finally calming down "As I said before, my names Crow. The greatest villain in recent history... in the general vicinity of Paradise City. Anyway, now it looks like we have the firepower, all that's left are for you to introduce yourselves... Oh, and don't worry. I've already ordered all the purple paint we'll need."

"Stylish, smart and brutally efficient, you sure you are independent and not part of our crew?" The boss asked. "Well, guess not, otherwise you would know we are the 3rd Street Saints. My name is Bigg Bos, that's Double G, single S, and yes, that's actually my name." He smiled and his teeth threw a shine with a quiet "ting". The others were dressed in a various clothes, ranging from jeans and hoodies, through black suits with purple shirt, even people with purple suits, girls with lace corsets and stockings, also in purple, and even purple ninjas! Each and every one of them was armed with an AK, rocket launchers, Predator Drone control suitcases and even giant 6 ft long purple censored...

"So let me be clear, you finally gonna let us spread our influence here, in exchange for protecting the city, which is basically what we do?" Bigg asked. "Well, that's the plan, but you know, without the "taking what you want in exchange" part, and also you have to share with Crow..." Alex explained.
"Why would I want to do that? Why don't we just unite and fuck shit up? Like you both being main characters in this, and we are the NPCs, which both of you can use? I mean, we are just that, a generic NPC army, and let's face it, most of us probably wouldn't survive the encounter. I mean. Come on, at least they could have put pictures of us! But you see, there is a picture of the carrier, so you can be sure you are going to win!" Bigg explained

Alright, fine, here is what Bigg Bos looks like:
420b3105ad0a764f715ca3fd393a5f20.png

"Alright, so here is what you have, basically unending army of not so generic looking randoms, who are armed with everything you can consider a weapon and some things that are not even comprehensively close to being a weapon. We have tanks, helicopters and jets, all of them fire lazors, which everyone knows are much more powerful than lasers. And the planes have VTOL capability, so you can pretty much land those bad boys everywhere. You also have armored transports like Gurkha, again with lazor turret on the roof? All miraculously painted purple, of course..."

Alex listened carefully. "Now, I can look at this from many angles, and I can't find a single flaw in what you just said, everything checks out!" He took a sigh of relief when Bigg finished with his explanation. The man seemed optimistic and eager to help. And since the aircraft carrier was so close, the gang could easily get on, by just a single step. Bigg put his hand around Alex's shoulder. "Listen, pal, I'm here to help and give you a fighting chance against those SOCOM guys. Now, tell me everything you know about them!"

"Well, I think Crow already did actually, couple of times. The thing is... We got nothing... Apart from my brother, some witch and an octopus samurai thing..." Alex gave it some thought "They seem to have a lot of my tech, which reminds me, we should have more or less than 15 weaponized suits in the MTech laboratory!" He remembered the crusader suits and how he had them hacked and usable. They could help tip the scales in their favor.

Meanwhile at the island

A technician entered the office. "Sir, you have to take a look at this cliche!" He handed him a tablet with some shots of the carrier and what was on it. "They have an army!" The man added. "And we have Dr Bosconovitch!" The boss replied. "Gather the 7!" The boss ordered and leaned for a seat. The floor under him moved and a table with 7 chairs formed, giving him a seat. The man nodded and left the room. Soon after Max entered, followed closely by Nightwitch and Cthulhu's son. The other 3, who entered were wearing black hooded coats, much like the boss, because they still haven't been unlocked as a playable characters.

Last edited:
Crow nodded in agreement to Bigg Bos' statement "To be fair, he has a good point, a lot of people will probably die and none of use a going to massively care." Well, he supposed they might morn for a few minutes, but the next day everything would probably be back to normal like nothing happened.

After listening to it all Crow nodded in agreement with Alex "I agree. I see no way this could go wrong and leave on of us horrifically injured. And on top of that stuff, I can provide an endless amount of minions who have no problem dying for someone who wouldn't die for them... plus they have life insurance so it's all good." The blond then began rubbing his chin in thought "Well I guess they also wear a lot of black so be on the lookout for that, they may try sneaking into the City as part of the one time goth and emo festival that's inconveniently happening right now." He then smirked when Alex mentioned the suits and went over to his long line of conveniently shaped lamps, proceeding to push them down revealing not only all 15 suits but also anything else the plot required "I took the liberty of removing this stuff from MercerTech when Max took your identity. Now if that's all, let's get to work!"

As numerous extras which looked the same busied themselves with meaningless tasks, Crow went up to Alex "So... I guess we need to talk about THIS sooner rather than later seeing as how we could all die. So, how long did you know a was THE Crow and not A Crow?"

Alex froze, not only he got busted, but because the answer was going to be unpleasant reminder of a situation both of them would want to forget. "A little after that accident on the roof!" He said and he pointed at his nose. "For which I am terribly sorry. If it is of any consolation, it is barely noticeable, and I have super senses, thanks to my powers, so..." He then decided to explain himself. "You know, the first time I let you escape with the tank, I was excited to finally have someone to fight with, a nemesis, but then I met the guy behind the mask, and, well, you and I are not that different. You want to take over the world, I want to take over the world, it is just the paths we took that are different..."

Wait, what? Alex wanted to take over the world? Well, of course he did. But he wanted to do it the diplomatic way. Rich and famous, more and more people liked him every day. The more he helped, the more people liked him. Then, one day, he would run for president, and when that happens, all the people, who like him, would vote for him. He marries the princess, well, a princess, considering there are like a-shit-ton-illion of them, and voila, the city is his, and then the world, somehow, don't get too obsessed with the little details! Anywhore, back to the the story!

Meanwhile, at the Royal Convenience Hall, the First Annual Goth Convention, F.A.G Convention for short, was taking place. Goths and Emos from all around the world were gathering. One of them, a man in his early 30s was talking with a girl, also in her early 30s. "My parents are dead!" He said, his voice sounded like he had throat cancer. "So lucky!" The girl replied. "My parents keep repeating that this is just a phase, but it is not, they cannot comprehend that this is me now!" (Because emo and goth obviously talk in black) However, the Emos weren't the only ones here. One of the hooded figures from before, the not yet unlocked character, was there. The figure snuck into town with the convention. "I'm in the city!" The figure spoke in his sleeve. The voice was of an energetic young man, probably in his late teens. His black hooded cloak was fitting perfectly, people even took pictures of him, but nobody could steal a glimpse of his face. He was still locked, unplayable.

Back on the island, the other hooded dude, whose design was this way, received the communication. "Roger that! Proceed with the second part of your mission as soon as the main characters are done with their character development arc!" He instructed. "Backup will be available soon!" The boss added, before completing the transmission with "Over and out!"

Crow thought back to the less than pleasant day and nodded "Guess that makes sense, though I guess I can ask whether that was really necessary now? You could have just beat the crap out of me." He then began laughing "You know it's quite funny in a way. If you hadn't let me go I wouldn't have got the money to buy this place and then we'd never have meant... I guess fate really is a bitch."

The blond nodded along with Alex at his 'we're not so different you and I ' speech to which he nodded in agreement "Oh yeah, I guess that makes sen- WAIT, WHAT?! Why do YOU want to take over the world? And more importantly, why did you let me get all up in your company? Surely I'm just as much of a threat to you as SOCOM is... well maybe not quite as much, but you see the point. Besides, what do we do going forward, assuming we survive? Just do the cliche of acting like nothing happened?"

Alex didn't think that far. How did they get into this mess? Helix is supposed to stop Crow, while Alex considers him as friend, who shares the same goal. "Well, to be fair, you are not a threat to me, you are a threat to the royal family, and even that's not entirely true, considering the last time we met the princess... But to answer your question, if we survive this, I am going to let someone else deal with this superhero shit, it's not for me. I guess my father is going to be pissed, but I don't care. But if you like, you can always switch your full time villain job to a legit RnD position, when I reestablish my company... You know, have a "normal" life, well, normal by Paradise City standards..." He laughed. This city was most definitely crazy.

But Crow was right... What would they do when this is all over? "I have bad news. It is either we go the cliche way, like nothing happened, or one of us has to die in the final boss battle. Or maybe there is a major plot twist coming up, I have no idea... I guess we would have to go on with this crap, and see where it goes, right? What are the odds of SOCOM having some Men In Black type of mind erasing technology? That would be ridiculous, we have so many stolen fandoms, we probably gonna get angry emails anytime now..." Litchi crossed her legs, sitting on the nearby weapons crate. "Foreshadowing..." "What was that?" Alex couldn't hear her very well... "Nothing!" She mumbled and opened a book on Chinese medicine.

While Alex and Crow were having character development, Bigg Bos and the Saints were busy painting the Deadalus purple, because everyone knows that in the strategy games, where you have lots of units fighting, the color is important way to distinguish friend from foe. Speaking of foe, however, the F.A.G. convention was still going on, but unfortunately the black cloak was crumpled in a corner. This means the character is unlocked already and ready for action. However there wasn't even a single character out of place, which means the new character design is going to be emo.

Crow moved over to the balcony and looked at the city below "Thanks for the offer, but I have to say no. THIS is what I'm meant to do, it's what my family has done for generations, and out of all my siblings, my father chose me to succeed him. In truth, I have no idea why, most of my other siblings are all disputably better than me. Hell, some of them have superpowers, and here I am, the nerd with one hand. No, I need to see this through to the end... that plus is I quit being a villain I have to give up on having all the really cool looking stuff, and the army of minions, and a lucrative criminal empire, it's actually quite a cool gig." He could hide it behind facts all he wanted, but Crow did wonder about why his father chose him, it ate away at him every day.

The blond then let out a sigh and crossed his arms "I know what you mean, there's nothing more boring than someone important dying or getting seriously injured, honestly I'd be more surprised if we come out of this unscaved. Still, I doubt it will be either of us, you can use cockroach powers to be nearly indestructible, and my suit can take quite a lot of damage, so I think we'll both be fine." At that moment Becky appeared on the TV "Foreshadowing..." "What was that?" Crow had still been focused on his inner turmoil "Nothing!" She mumbled as she opened the Becky equivalent of a chinese medicine book.

"At least your father chose you for something..." Alex mumbled to himself. It wasn't even a mumble, but a subconscious note on his side. At least he now shared something with his friend, which was more than just his aspirations. Thy were two sides of the same coin, the underdog in their respective fields. But the only difference being that James was not really supportive of either of his kids. He had them have a sort of sibling rivalry, and look where it turned out. Thankfully this sentimental crap was interrupted by the alarm going off.

Meanwhile at the F.A.G Convention.
A familiar face was going between the emos and goths, fitting in with her long, raven black hair, leather outfit and long boots with multiple straps. As you might remember, Laura, Alex's little sister, at 17, was having an episode of her own, going through her Emo phase, just like the others. But her issue with all of that was that she couldn't cut herself, because of her healing factor. Besides, she cut herself every time she fought, because she was basically female Wolverine, but with the personality of her own. Anyway, she was going around, when she stopped at another Emo kid, visually around her age, posing for a picture with some girls. "Mike?" She raised an eyebrow.

The guy turned around, seeing Laura, he smiled nervously. "ひさしぶり だな, Laura-chan!" The guy scratched the back of his head. "Fucking hell, Mike! How am I supposed to to get this, google translate? At least speak in romanji, so I can at least read it, or, god is my witness, I'll cut you!" She waved her right hand around. "Besides, we both know you speak perfect English!"
"ちょっと まて ください, Laura-Chan!" The guy raised his hands visibly nervous. Trying to dodge her anger, he needed time to go to his settings and switch his character voice from Japanese to English. That little scuffle was to show the powers of both characters, as Laura pulled her blades out her knuckles. "That's it, I'm cutting you!" She lunged for his neck. The guy sidestepped the last moment, so fast, he left a white afterimage of light a his previous place. "Too slow!" He said, as his settings were finally takin effect.

f8ba2f073623b6a41001ed0aa5b032a43b49fd84_hq.jpg

"So what are you doing here, exactly?" The guy, whose name was obviously Mike, asked. "I'm gonna ask you the same thing. God, I haven't seen you since you got that internship in Japan." Laura replied, expositioning some information about this new character. "Well, things snowballed from there, and I'm back now, you can consider it a vacation. And it is the ever so convenient perfect timing! Have you seen that huge ship? Is that your resident villain? I would love to spoil his plans, you know, for shits and giggles!" Mike replied, which meant they were going up. "One problem, though, how?" She asked. "You know who you are talking with, right?" He smiled. He definitely looked the part, but he did not belong here. "What are we waiting for?" Laura asked, as they went outside, looking up at the Deadalus. "Alrighty this is gonna be awkward, but..." He tried to reach around and hold Laura's waist, to which he just got another warning about being cut. "Well. How are you gonna get up there if you don't swiftly teleport with me?"

Now even Laura couldn't find a flaw in that logic, to which Mike just whispered "Score" to himself, as he grabbed her. "Now hold on, this is gonna get weird." White light formed a sword in his hand, which he lobbed at the carrier. Him and Laura turned to the same white light and they were suddenly at the carrier. "That wasn't... Blrrghhaaaa (vomiting noises)" from Laura. "I'm fine!" She fixed her hair. "Bubblegum, anyone?" She asked, to which a Saint stopped, gave her a mint, and continued on his way. He took a few steps, before stopping, dropping the crate, pulling a weapon on both intruders. "Er, hi!" Mike raised his hands up, not that he couldn't outrun the bullet, he just knew Laura couldn't, not that she had to, she could just shrug it off... "Who are you, what are you doing here, and how did you get here?"

Crow stood there in silent contemplation for what felt like ten days "You know, I miss the good old days when I was able to fly into town, cause some chaos and leave with a few bumps and bruises. Not that now is inherently worse, but it's certainly more complicated when we both definitely survive this unscathed I'm gonna need a holiday." The blond then stretched his arms and looked over to their large death-ship of death and destruction and deathly death, noticing some kind of commotion on it.

"Give me a minute, I'm gonna see what's happening." Crow then used his rocket boot, yes he's always had those, to fly onto the carriers' deck, looking at the two intruders "Ok, firstly can you NOT throw-up on the ship, it's gross and we are currently giving it a new paint job, Secondly who the hell are you and why are you here. And thirdly I don't care I'm under a lot of stress right now so you have 5 seconds to get the hell off of my ship before i force you off with purple laser beams, the most superior colour of laser that has ever existed."

"Oh, shit! It's Crow!" Laura managed to regain her composure, and despite her bad breath, she prepared for a fight. "I knew it! Dad will be proud when I bring him your head!" She extended her hand claws and feet claws, ready for a fight? "So a bad guy?" Mike asked. "Bad guy!" She replied. "Alright!" Mike enthusiastically cracked his knuckles. He extended the gloved hand, 2 daggers appeared between his fingers. He threw them on the ground, embedding them in the carrier surface. The light from the daggers formed 2 more people - a big, muscular guy, with a mullet, and a small, blonde guy, with leather jacket.
The large man was seemingly unarmed, but the small blonde had an old shotgun.

CqEPKJLWgAAtRIZ.jpeg.Prompto_Argentium.jpg.

Mike stepped forward, extending his arm to the side, light forming the broadsword he used in combat. He turned to his allies. "Gladio, Procto..." He paused, looking at Laura. "X 23!" She growled. "Really? X23? That's like the lamest name I've heard. Well, then!" He cleared his throat. "As a team!"

Procto, the blonde aimed at Crow, while Gladio, the big one, pulled a large claymore sword, the same way Mike did, conjuring it from light, and he headed to the side, to rally up the Saints. Procto prepared to assist Gladio, while Mike and Laura had to deal with Crow.

In the meantime, Alex had to make his way to the flying aircraft carrier of for sure death, without the convenience of rocket boots, so it took him a little longer to get to the carrier. And what he saw was Crow, 2 strangers, who are new to this, some emo kid and....
"Wait... LAURA?" He yelled in his surprise. "Alex?" She yelled back. "Wait. What the hell is going on here?" Mike was confused. He knew Laura had a brother named Alex, yet again, this was a common name. "Ah, man, and here I was, ready to kick ass..." Gladio, the big one expressed his disappointment....

Crow instinctively recoiled at Laura "Good god! Is every one I meet just a murderous psychopath or is this just a really horrifying coincidence?" Though this was fine, there was only two of them, and both seemed to be mostly melee focused so he could just keep his distance. Honestly, he was glad there weren't more of them otherwise things may have become tr- oh and now there's four of them, fan-fucking-tastic.

Just as he was about to kick the fight off, Alex arrived and he apparently knew the girl, of course, he did! It seemed that lately everyone who tried to kill him seemed to have a link to Alex, and for a second Crow considered whether it would have been easier to just leave the CEO captured, however, the thought was quickly removed by the realisation that if he hadn't saved Alex he wouldn't have a big beautiful ship, because that's what friends are for, giving you giant airships of death. "Ok so while I would love to get to the ass-kicking bit, I feel it's prudent to ask: HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW EVERYONE WHO TRIES TO KILL ME?! and perhaps more importantly who they are and why they might be here, but mostly the first one."

The bigger question at hand was not "Why does Alex know everyone" but rather "Why are they related to him?" But that was not important. The more important question was "What the hell are you two..." Which triggered an "Ahem" from the big guy, causing Alex to correct himself "...you four... Doing here?" Alex crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow at the two, obviously young and inexperienced superheroes.

While Laura was explaining to Alex, Mike decided to answer Crow. Besides, he wouldn't want a certain someone to claw their way out of a diplomatic solution. "Well, let me just start over. My name is Michael, but you can call me Mike. My surname is Oxmaull, it's British..." The boy explained. "Although my features are a bit Asian..." He added. "So... Mike Oxmaull?" A random saint asked, immediately triggering the kid? "I can't believe you actually said that..." He loled for a bit, then turned back to Crow. "Long story short, I know Alex from my early days, he kinda owes me one because I saved his ass... Nothing major, I just pulled him from the burning wreckage of an ambulance and a semi truck... And for your second question, we thought you guys were trying to take over the city, or at least that's what Laura said, when she saw the purple ship. I told her, that this is not a Strategy computer game, where you recognize who is who purely on color, but she was certain this you guys were the enemies. Good thing Alex came in, this would have been an awful misunderstanding, that would have ended very bad for you, us, and this totally awesome flying airship of for sure death."

Meanwhile:
Laura went from "What are you doing here? What's going on?" To "You have to be kidding me. So you say there is an evil shadow organization, of which Max is a member of, who tries to kill you, and since you are some sort of immortal genetic nonsense, they decided to imprison you?"

"Yes, it's not like I didn't jus finish explaining that to you... So... You gonna help?" Alex placed his hand on her shoulder. "You know James' rule, right? No taking sides in a family feud. All I can do is watch from safe distance... Sorry, bro... But I'm sure Mike will help if you ask him politely..."

Last edited:
Crow lazily nodded as Mike spoke "Indeed, a totally normal and innocent name which is in no way innuendo." though the villain did snigger a bit when Mike mentioned how he saved Alex "Sorry, I just enjoy the irony of being hurt by an ambulance. It's kind of fucked up really, but at least he would have been able to be treated quickly" After Crow got his little laugh out of Alex's possibly life-threatening accident he dismissively waved his hand at Mike's colour comment "Ptt, who only uses one colour on everything? Honestly, you'd have to be an idiot with no style to do that." Cue flashback/montage with cheesy 80's music of Crow's numerous inventions, all of which were painted in the delightful colour that's made by mixing red and blue "... As I was saying it's a great thing that only great men do because it's great and smart."

The blond then look over to the two Mercer's "Your Dad really is an asshole, isn't he? I don't even mean that in a biased way either. When I was a kid it was expected we take sides, though ideally we would each be on our own side, made things easier, but I digress. If you can't directly help us can you at least help get people to safety... NO the doesn't mean I care I just don't want to rule over a city filled with dead people."

Mike stroke a slight grin. "Oh, I will help you guys. I'm always on Alex's side, and you can be sure as hell my boys will do the same. I just have to bring one more guy, he is my support, he fights, he heals, he drives the car and his cooking makes even Gordon Ramsey shut the hell up." Mike then turned to the other two. "I just need the abridged version of what we are dealing with. I doubt you guys brought an entire army for one man, so I guess he has some backing..."

Alex sat down on a couple of crates. "He does. He has an entire organization..." Alex replied, but was cut off mid sentence. "You mean SOCOM backs HIM up and not you?" And with that Alex raised an eyebrow. "Why would SOCOM back ME up?" He asked, which in turn caused Mike to raise an eyebrow. "Alex, do you remember what you said when I pulled you from the wreckage of the ambulance?"

Alex thought about it for a minute... "I don't even remember you pulling me out, I must have been unconscious, so I'd say this is a trick question, Mike..."

Mike didn't reply. He just formed a sword and stabbed Alex straight in the chest, kicking the body off the sword, then stabbing him again. "You fucking animal! What did you do to Alex!" The sword disappeared as Mike jumped straight for Alex, punching him in the face as hard as he could. This prompted Laura, Gladio and Proct to jump and try and restrain the enraged youngster!

Crow just stood there, stunned, as he watched Mike stab Alex "Well that escalated quickly." The villain that trudged over to Mike as the others were holding him back, grabbing him with his robotic arm and began lifting him away from Alex "Ok you Square Enix looking shit, why don't you chill the hell out for a second." By this point, the blond had gone red from the ten seconds of physical exertion, and chucked Mike to his friend "Now forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, I'm not the best with social cues after all, but I don't think it's customary to stab someone you're on the same side as you!"

Crow took a deep breath and let out a sigh as to walked over to Alex, lightly kicking him in the ribs "I doubt that can kill you Alex, if it did then this is a very anti-climatic ending." He then sat himself down on the ground "How about we just use out normal words instead of our stabby words to discuss things like adults... and ignore the irony of it that coming from the guy who's had a strangely high amount of conversations from inside giant death robots."

Seeing the situation unfold, Laura also jumped to help, but her attempt to swing at Mike was unsuccessful, as she just managed to scratch his cheek, which healed by the time Crow puled him off Alex. Laura helped Alex sit up, right after Crow kicked him up. She was planing to do the kicking herself, but Crow seemed to be on the same page. She already liked that guy.

"Not gonna kill me!" Alex held his chest while it was regenerating. The 7 black guys, dressed in black suits with their swaggy hats that were looking at Alex from the nearby deck, started mumbling something disappointedly, as they walked away.
IMG_20200405_153637_938.JPG

"But it still fucking hurts!" He yelled at the now being held back by his subordinates overpowered piece of shit. "I've been blown up, stabbed, ran over by a tank, exploded by a mech, and then stabbed again, so excuse me, if I'm not the same person you knew undefined years ago!" Alex yelled back at the sorry excuse of a secret identity guy. "You work for my brother too, don't you? And this was just an excuse to cover this shit up..."

Mike nudged Gladio's hand off his shoulder, as he was now a bit more relaxed, but also angry. He was more like focusing his anger the correct way! "No, I do not work for your brother. I work for nobody. And I don't want to talk! I want to know where is my friend? I'm not gonna ask you again... Oh, you want to talk like adult? Ok, here goes!" The other 3 were suddenly armed with their appropriate weapons, in a battle formation as Omnis Lacrima started playing...

"Wait, is this boss music?"

Crow began rubbing his temples in frustration at the horrendous way things were going "Now I know how your dad must have felt when I shouted at him, christ." Never in his life had the villain imagined him being the voice of reason, and yet it seemed as if fate was a bitch "Ok Alex, perhaps it's not best to start raving at people who are offering to help, regardless of your history with them. So can we all just calm down and- Oh shit that's music with Latin chanting in it!" Now Crow knew enough to know that when music with Latin chanting started playing, shit was about it hit the fan.

"Fucking why?! Why can't you all just chill instead of trying to kill each other before other people come here and try to kill us?! Trying to kill you 'friend' will NOT bring his back, it'll do the exact opposite of that! Why are your actions so weird and convoluted..." The blond's face then became farm more neutral and the anger dissipated from his voice "Christ, this must be what it feels like for Becky to deal with me." He then vigorously shook his head for a few seconds to remove the thought from his head "Ok so you all have one final chance to calm the fuck down before a taze each and every one of you"

Trying to kill you 'friend' will NOT bring him back

"Friend? That right there is no friend of mine. It just looks and talks and acta like Alex! But that's not him!" Mike pointed at Laura! "Tell them! You have hightened senses, FFS! Don't tell me you can't smell the rat!" He was anger yelling, barely able to contain himself.

"I don't know what you are talking about!" She snapped back. "You've lost your damned mind!" Her forehead and nose crumbled in a frown, as she took a couple of sniffs, doubting her own sanity, but it really smelled like her brother. "This is Alex!"

Mike rubbed his eyes. "Ok, So that how it is!" He seemed more relaxed, but that was due to the fact he accepted the reality of him having to beat it out of Alex and into the heads of the others.

Ok so you all have one final chance to calm the fuck down before a taze each and every one of you

"That's not an option!" Gladio butted in. "But you are free to sit this one out, if you are too scared to fight, nobody's gonna judge you for pussying out in the face of The King's Shield!" He slammed the shield that appeared in his hand into the ground, causing it to send a crack towards their opponents.

(sorry for double post, but I have to do it like this)

Meanwhile, on the Eclipse, SOCOM's strike craft.
latest

"Ion propulsion systems are powered up and holding steady." A man in a grey uniform raised his voice, while looking at the computer screen. "We are ready for take off!" He added as he inputted some data on the keyboard.

"Good!" The man with long leather coat, standing in the middle of the bridge replied. He was tall man, dressed in all black, with black leather duster on top. He had black majestic beard and hair, eyes covered by mirrored shades, despite the dim light. And thanks to he shades, he was totally unrecognizable, totally pulling Clark Kent. He turned around and headed to the back of the bridge and sat on a chair, that looked like a throne. On the left side, there was a command desk, with a man behind it, who was wearing the same uniform as the guy in grey, but his uniform was black. On the other side - a man with the same uniform design, but white, was standing up in the middle of a circle with holograms all around. The holograms were showing the files of the people on the carrier back in Paradise.

"Ahead full!" He barked the order. "Set course to Paradise city." He added.
"Ahead full, Destination Set!" The guy in black uniform pulled a lever and the ship came alive, slowly heading forward. "Cruising speed. I want to see how this battle works out. It will be a great judgement of their power levels."
"Roger that!" The guy in white and the guy in black replied at the same time, as the guy in black pushed some buttons and the guy in white moved a hologram of the battle in the empty area in front of the Captain's chair.

In totally unrelated note, there was an MQ-3 Scryer drone buzzing around the purple aircraft carrier.

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back