• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parac City

Lawrence walked out of the corner store with a bag full of bread and fruit. He hummed to himself and he walked down the street on the quite afternoon. He realy wanted to just get back to his apartment and cook himself dinner. As he turned onto 3ed street he continued walking seeing his building in the distance. He had his gear in his backpack like alwase but he hoped he didn't need to change into it.

Last edited:
Alicia had just been leaving her penthouse, taking her dog on a walk. Not far away from the corner store, she spotted Lawrence. He was quite handsome. Before she knew it, though, her dog was running full speed at him. "Reagan! Stop! Bad dog, bad dog!!" The large golden doodle ran full force at the man, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. The dog barked at him, excited to greet the stranger.

Lawrence saw a dog hualing at him and his fist instinct was to jump out of the way but then he thought, you only live once and he knelt down instead. He intercepted the dog and began petting him rubbing his belly and scratching behind his ears. Lawrence laughed at the dogs antics and looked up for its owner.

Raegan barked, licking Lawrence's face. Embarrassed, Alicia blushed, looking away. "Raegan...Down, boy.." She said, the dog looking up and her, barking before going back to lick the man.

Lance looked up at the female owner. "I'm sorry, this is going to sound realy rude but, do I know you? I mean you look familiar, and if not I'd surely love to get to know such a lovely lady like you." He asked still petting the dog. Once he had said this he started peeing the dogs head and neck to get it to calm down.

Alicia blushed even more. "Uh..I'm not very sure...Your name, sir?" She asked, smiling softly. Raegen then stepped back, looking around at the waving pedestrians, who coo'd and talked to him as they walked by.

Alicia grabbed his hand, pulling him up with a bit of force, unaware of her own strength. "Call me Alicia." She said, smiling.

"You have a nice dog madam, you said his name is Raegen, so friendly. Say, what is a nice girl like you doing out at this time of day" He said to her trying to charm her.

Alicia smiled, petting Raegan. "Oh, I'm just out to walk Raegan. We're on our way to the dog park." She replied, looking up at the man.

"Well it is a pleaser to meet you, and Reagan. I'm off to make dinner, unless your like to join me. In which case there is a great restaurant about a block from here" she said flashing her a smile.

She shrugged. "Sure! After this walk, I'll take Raegan home, and we can head out."

He smiled, not believing at actually worked "how about this, it's almost 6 now, I'll meet you on the corner of 4th and watermelon at a quarter to 8." He winked at her, picked up his shopping bag and walked off to his place.
At is apartment he put the fruit in a bowl and the bread in the counter before. Geting ready for his date. He changed into a buttendown and slacks. He also called to make a reservation at the restaurant just in case she did show up, and called ahead toget a boque properd figuring he could just keep it for the apartment if she was a no show.

After the walk, Alicia rushed back home to get dressed. She called over her sister to keep an eye on Raegan whilst she was gone. After showering, she slipped on a tight, red bodycon dress, and a pair of nice sneakers to dress it down, before putting on a bit of jewelry.

Lance picked up the assorted boque, he had no idea what was in there, his sister had thought him some flowers but he only bothered to learn a couple to appease her. He stood at the corner and waited, backpack on his back and hand that wasted holding flowers in his pocket.

Alicia soon showed up, smiling brightly. "I'm here!" She said, before looking at the bouquet in his hands, blushing before she then spoke again. "Nice choice of resturant! I've eaten here once and it was amazing."

Alicia smiled, smelling the bouquet before nodding. "Yeah! Let's get inside."

((Gotta get going! Goodnight!))

Lance guided her to the front where he told the host "reservation for Thanos" and that where lead to a table for two. He pulled out the chair for Alicia then sat down himself. Almost immediately a waitress came for there drink orders and He ordered a beer and asked Alicia what she wanted and ordering it for her. After that he smiled at her and asked her how long she had had Raegen.

Last edited:
As soon as he said Thanos, Alicia had been a bit alarmed. I remember a Thanos.. She thought. "Oh! I'd like a margarita." She said, smiling, before looking over to Lawrence. "I've had Raegan for 4 years now.

Lawrence chuckled " that's nice, the only pet I've ever had where some fish when we where little, but my siter and I over fead them and they all died when we she like 5" he chuckled at the memory and as ot died of the waters came back with there drinks.
Once the waitress left he asked Alicia "what would you like to eat? I'm having the mushroom burger "

Alicia nodded. "Oh, I get that." She said, sipping her margarita. "Thank you for the flowers, by the way. It was really sweet of you."

He smiled "it was nothing really. I'm glad you like them." The. He sips his beer. When the waitress came to take there order he ordered two mushroom burgers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back