• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ. | a 1x1 search

Vinegar Bees

flowers & teeth.

paper
girls

filler!

filler!

filler!

filler!

• a 1x1 search - OVERVIEW

Hello and welcome to my latest 1x1 search! I'm doing things a little differently from how I usually do this timeโ€”this is a character-based search, meaning I'm really itching to write two of my favorite OCs, so I thought I'd make a search specifically geared towards them rather than a specific plot! Please click the tabs for more info on each of them specifically, but in a nutshell, one of them is a hardened assassin with a soft heart and the other is a meek, gentle girl who hides much darker thoughts. I'll also give some more info on the general types of stories I think they would fit into, but I'm super open to hearing any ideas you might have for plots! I'm more eager just to write my babies than any particular plot. โ™ก

A couple of quick notes about my preferences: I prefer if my partner is 21+. I'm 27 years old myself, and I just feel more comfortable writing with someone who isn't too much younger than me. I generally prefer modern stories to medieval fantasy, although I'm not opposed to (and actually love) adding supernatural/fantasy elements. I love a good urban fantasy! I'm also a huge weeb, so a lot of my inspirations come from anime and manga. And I love delving into darker topics in my writing. Of course, happy, fluffy moments are important too, but I really enjoy getting into characters' psychological scars and trauma and exploring them in an emotionally cathartic way. If you're looking for a more lighthearted story, I might not be the partner for you. :c Please let me know any triggers or limits you have, though, of course! I want my partner to feel safe and have fun!

I would also like to note that I work full-time from Monday to Friday, and, unfortunately, I'm not permitted to use any devices while I'm on the clock, so there is a sizable chunk of time each weekday when I'm not available to chat. However, I have a half-hour break at work, and checking Discord is always the first thing I do when I go on break, so I will be able to communicate then, and I'll also be online after my shift ends! Even though my schedule is busy, though, I'm very good at making time to write, and you'll never be waiting long for a post. I can shoot for every day if I really push myself; otherwise, every other day is a pace I can comfortably manage (and I'll always be up for OOC chatter, even if my brain is too fried to put together a well-written post). The longest you'll probably have to wait for a post is two to three days.

Thank you for taking a look at my thread! If you're interested, please feel free to either post here or send me a DM and let me know which of my babies you'd like to plot something with! โ™ก

โ™กdesign by natasha., coded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
Iโ€™m keen on this! Iโ€™m 20, F, but then 21 on November 3rd if that helps? Total weeb and adhd dork with anxiety issues ๐Ÿ˜…โœจ

Iโ€™m keen on this! Iโ€™m 20, F, but then 21 on November 3rd if that helps? Total weeb and adhd dork with anxiety issues ๐Ÿ˜…โœจ
Ahhh yes ohmigosh, I am also a weeb with anxiety issues HAHA so I think weโ€™d get along great!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ I would love to RP with you!! Honestly as long as my partner is over 18 Iโ€™m cool with it ; v ; I just donโ€™t want to be like that creep writing potentially dark topics with a minor HAHA
Iโ€™ll send you a PM! c:

Hi! I'd love to possibly do something with you on Maylee! :)

gentle bump, looking to write something with my first character! veryveryvery open, plot-wise. literally any kind of pairing (doesn't even need to be romantic; platonic is cool too!) as long as there's some action and drama and angst. i hate using this term because it's so... lame? it doesn't really mean anything? i'm not sure how to word it HAHA ;-; but honestly, more than anything specific as far as plots or character dynamics go, i'm looking for a partner i "vibe" really well with. someone where our energy matches really well and we just. can be complete dorks together. likeโ€”lots of times i'm browsing 1 x 1 searches and i come across a thread where it's like "i feel like i would vibe so. so well with this person" based on the energy/aesthetics/etc. of their thread but i'm not knowledgeable in any of the fandoms they're looking for/they're looking for someone to play canon characters and i'm not really into writing canon characters (ofc there's nothing wrong with it, i just love OCs!), and i just. there has to be someone who's as much of an OC nerd as i am. i know you're out there, pls i'm just a loser with no friends who uses OCs to cope with lifeโ€”

omg why. did this turn into a diary entry HAHA um i'll shut up now. (โ—ยดโŒ“`โ—)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back