• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Panzer Vorwärts!...Aber mit Anime. A Girls und Panzer RP

Jackson123

The meaning of life is the fine game of nil
Ein liebevoller Gruß an alle, my fellow anime/military/both fans out there clicking into this post.

Allow me to introduce to you: the sports of tankery from the anime universe of "Girls und Panzer".
Girls Und Panzer - Anime Wallpaper 01.jpg
C10BE2E3-F446-4B00-8DEF-03F6D5CDFC3F.jpeg
52245A1B-C8BA-40AE-8BEF-6AD8DB94D355.jpeg
FDDFB46F-647F-44C8-B1D6-59E544A671BE.png
The rule of the Sensha-do, or tankery aka Panzerfahren game is as followed:

TLDR: girls drive tanks, shoot tanks, crew compartments are required to be fitted with League-approved armored mantlets to protect the crews from harm, live ammunition are League sanctioned as well. Only tanks whose design was completed before August 15, 1945 are allowed.

Thus please don't bring in M47 Patton citing Battle of the Bulge (1965) as reference, like Erika is doing the wrong demonstration here:
5502bdfd7a5e07c092cf1abbe8af52e0.jpg
FzEd4Zk.jpg

(But if you guys really want modern tanks, we could consider switching to the Sailor Uniform and Heavy Tanks universe if you guys have read that manga...sort of a predecessor of GUP from 2006 by non other than Nogami Takeshi himself, the author of Ribbon Warrior.)

The basic idea is that this would set in some times after Oorai won the national championship and against the all-star university team (So after both the TV season and Der Film, exactly how long would be up to discussion, would you guys like to have Miho as an Onee-san or something like that?3038f461a3f5c66da55ba0d55e9d357a.jpg)and we'll have an original school that were inspired by the story of Oorai and intend to join the match and leave their mark in the history of this sports. With an enticing amount of scholarship, the school managed to throw together enough students for their tankery team, even got various more experienced students from larger tank academy, and bought the equipment they wanted. Basically a not-Oorai but new and rich and can get you the tank of any nationality you wanted. That's the basic idea and we could get deeper into this with more discussion about details like school name or schoolships.

As for the rule of the RP itself:

- Each player would be controlling a whole crew of tank. It would not be required to have enough characters to have the tank fully crewed (even the anime itself would have inadequate crew multitasking sometimes. Like Turtle team runs the 4 crew Panzer 38(t) and later Hetzer with just 3 girls.) Skeleton crew should require Commander, Driver and Gunner, while Loader and Radio Operator could be background NPC with just a name if you wanted.

- Short paragraph to multi-para would be preferable. One liner should be avoided under all circumstances unless you really can't think of much to put in after trying really hard. C'mon you will at least have 3 characters at hand, have them each say one sentence would already be a paragraph.

- Additional details about how your tank operates would be nice.

- No god modding aka control other people's character without permission.

- Overpowering are not allowed, really I don't think anyone want to see a Mary Sue destroyed the entire enemy team single-handedly. So please no captain marvel or rey palpatine.

- Firing directly on humans are prohibited in the Sensha-do rules, some people might've skipped the reading so I put it here again.

- "War is the continuation of politics"-- Clausewitz. Political discussion would be allowed in OOC, but no cuss words with malicious intent please. No matter your political alignment, here we're all cultured anime fans, so let's be friends while having discussion.

- Last but not least: Have fun!

Tank Model:

Commander:
Gunner:
Driver:
Loader:
Radio Operator:

For each characters there should be:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Appearance: (picture of faceclaim or description)

The OOC: Fandom - Panzer Vorwärts!...Aber mit Anime. A Girls und Panzer RP - Campfire talk (OOC)

Clan Ize Clan Ize SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher

Last edited:
Gonna go with an Australian AC 1 Sentinel, btw.

Interesting. Why the AC1 and not a later AC model? The AC1 is a lovely looking tank but I'm curious about why you went for a tank with a 2pounder gun.

Interesting. Why the AC1 and not a later AC model? The AC1 is a lovely looking tank but I'm curious about why you went for a tank with a 2pounder gun.
Well, of the four big, main AC tanks, only the AC1 was actually considered a finished tank. The AC 2 never had any built, the AC 3 25-pdr had one prototype and the one I would have picked, the AC IV 17-pdr armed Sentinel Cruiser Tank, also only had one prototype built. I wasn't sure what the policy would be for prototype tanks, so I stuck with one that's actually finished.

Well, of the four big, main AC tanks, only the AC1 was actually considered a finished tank. The AC 2 never had any built, the AC 3 25-pdr had one prototype and the one I would have picked, the AC IV 17-pdr armed Sentinel Cruiser Tank, also only had one prototype built. I wasn't sure what the policy would be for prototype tanks, so I stuck with one that's actually finished.
In the anime the Kuromorimine used the Maus that was never finished, so prototype are good.

Oh, well then. I will be switching to the AC IV 17-pdr armed Sentinel Cruiser Tank. Thanks. I didn't want to presume about prototypes and was comfortable with the AC1 but now I'm absolutely thrilled with my AC IV

In the anime the Kuromorimine used the Maus that was never finished, so prototype are good.

Don't forget the Black Prince and the Porsche Tiger where also only prototypes.

Oh by the way shouldn't the Tankery Team have a student committee to run it like treasurer, secretary and club president? Maybe some members have other responsibilities like class president or stuff? I'm just curious for others and fought I might put some ideas in people's heads.

Yep, there would be something like that. It could be one of the tank crew like Oorai and their Pz38(t)/Hetzer. Actually when I was in high school we called those organisations “student council” or “student’s union”, never heard of it being called “student committee” lol

Yep, there would be something like that. It could be one of the tank crew like Oorai and their Pz38(t)/Hetzer. Actually when I was in high school we called those organisations “student council” or “student’s union”, never heard of it being called “student committee” lol

Different countries different names in the end boils down to same thing I don't mind what name it has in the end.

Would this include us all going to the same place and work as a team or would we be going to different places and go against each other?

Would this include us all going to the same place and work as a team or would we be going to different places and go against each other?

I was talking about how things are named differently in other countries like Student Union, Student Council or Student Committee. Basically schools other countries have different names for things. For example in my school we had a Student Council and a Food Committee. Food Committee helped give students a voice in what was on the menu and it was great. Also in university we have Societies for non physical activities and Sports Clubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back