• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Panzer Vorwärts!...Aber mit Anime. A Girls und Panzer RP - Campfire talk (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Japanese high school girls: [The top speed of our Panzers] could be whatever I want.jpg

How would you guys like to have our starter? I have to admit I’m kinda stuck here

Japanese high school girls: [The top speed of our Panzers] could be whatever I want.jpg
Yeah I know the speeds not accurate in the anime so should of realised we weren't gonna stick to close to it here. Was thinking that we could at least know who relatively should be fastest tank.

How would you guys like to have our starter? I have to admit I’m kinda stuck here

What do you mean starter? If you mean the first post in character then maybe we should start when the club gets its tanks and everyone meets up for the first time.

Well, the tanks are already laced with super armour that could withstand 2,100 kg shell direct impact of over 300m/s offering perfect protection and not to mention their ability to build ships over 100,000 meters in length, I think it’s fair to assume the material science in GUP universe are way ahead compare to our 21st century. That means the cylinder in their engine can withstand much higher pressure, their tracks and transmission are more durable etc etc, just my thoughts

Well, the tanks are already laced with super armour that could withstand 2,100 kg shell direct impact of over 300m/s offering perfect protection and not to mention their ability to build ships over 100,000 meters in length, I think it’s fair to assume the material science in GUP universe are way ahead compare to our 21st century. That means the cylinder in their engine can withstand much higher pressure, their tracks and transmission are more durable etc etc, just my thoughts

True they must have really advanced materials to make the crew compartment protected not to mention those massive school ships would probably have been impossible to make in our world with current materials. However I'm pretty sure that the engines would have to be stock due this rule:
  • Vehicles whose construction was planned using only materials available before the aforementioned date
Meaning that the 1945 engine is all you can get. Though the film the Tiger (P) team did modify the engine so it had a boost mode which did blow the engine. Also if they were using new materials in the engine then it's unlikely the Tiger (P) would break down as much as it does in the anime. Plus the tank tracks get blown off in the anime which wouldn't happen if they were using the same stuff that protects the crew. In honesty I think only new material on the tank is the crew protection stuff.

True they must have really advanced materials to make the crew compartment protected not to mention those massive school ships would probably have been impossible to make in our world with current materials. However I'm pretty sure that the engines would have to be stock due this rule:
  • Vehicles whose construction was planned using only materials available before the aforementioned date
Meaning that the 1945 engine is all you can get. Though the film the Tiger (P) team did modify the engine so it had a boost mode which did blow the engine. Also if they were using new materials in the engine then it's unlikely the Tiger (P) would break down as much as it does in the anime. Plus the tank tracks get blown off in the anime which wouldn't happen if they were using the same stuff that protects the crew. In honesty I think only new material on the tank is the crew protection stuff.
The 1945 in GUP universe are probably also very different from our 1945 since School Ships had been a thing since ancient Rome period in GUP universe lore as explained in OVA 3: OVA 3

I kinda wanna see how their World Wars was really fought, can you even imagine when these people starts getting serious on killing each other....

The 1945 in GUP universe are probably also very different from our 1945 since School Ships had been a thing since ancient Rome period in GUP universe lore as explained in OVA 3: OVA 3

I kinda wanna see how their World Wars was really fought, can you even imagine when these people starts getting serious on killing each other....

It would either be awesome or they just fire away at each other from point blank doing no damage as armour is too strong. Also forgot about the OVA3 stuff.

It would either be awesome or they just fire away at each other from point blank doing no damage as armour is too strong. Also forgot about the OVA3 stuff.
Keywords: the schools are using League Sanctioned shells. Which as we see would produce literal mushroom clouds when Karl Gerat hits the target.

Imagine what a non league-sanctioned shell would do

Also take notes everyone was like “wait they can use Karl Gerat?” When they saw that big mushroom cloud explosion, while nobody even worried that would cause actual casualties. So mushroom clouds were no big deal.

Those tanks were probably shooting death star lasers at each other when they went to actual war lol

Would anyone wanna have additional duties for their crew? Like student council, sensha-do club president etc etc

Let me think about some possible lore.
Mean time an unusual tank that we could come across on other teams is the Großtraktor. Maybe old tank could be the old one our school used the Großtraktor and it's outside the front of the school ever since our schools last big win decades ago.
1617818203475.jpeg
Isn't she beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back