• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Panzer Vorwärts!...Aber mit Anime. A Girls und Panzer RP - Campfire talk (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Oof
Should have carbon coated them, for safety
Screenshot_20210330-122919~2.png

Also, I don't know if anyone is interested or aware of it, but Potential History on youtube did a pretty good series on the History of Girls Und Panzer (imo), where he talks about a lot of the history of the tanks, a little about the shows plot, and throws some decent memes in.

I actually wore these, and Ray was right:
View attachment 868565
I never had to wear NVGS (outside of SOI) during my time as an FMF Corpsmen, but I also never had to deploy thanks to injury.

Last edited:
By the way does the school have both a junior and senior high school or is it just a senior high school?
I don’t think it’s common in Japan to have secondary school to encompass junior and senior high school into one school, so I’d say we do this as a senior high school

Ok thanks. I was just wondering since families live on the ship what do the younger kids do for education? Is it just homeschooling or a separate school on ship for younger years or maybe online classes? I'm just curious because I need to know for my character sheet.

Ok thanks. I was just wondering since families live on the ship what do the younger kids do for education? Is it just homeschooling or a separate school on ship for younger years or maybe online classes? I'm just curious because I need to know for my character sheet.
I think the school is on the ship, and the hometown is for tank matches. Have you watched Der Film? When the MEXT took away the Oorai school ships the students in the Sensha-do club were sent to an old campus in the town with structures built with woods

Yeah I have watched the Der Film. Yes I know the Senior High School is on the ship. I was asking about education for anyone younger than that since there were some families in the show who lived entirely on the ship and worked various businesses on the ship. So what I'm asking is what did their kids do for elementary and junior high school? It says on the wiki there is an entire city on the ship and it's support structure. There are people who were born and raised on these ships.

Ship info look at occupants section and floating city and structures and support systems:

Also an example of a character whose family who lived on the ship is:
Her parents owned a house on the ship which doubled as a barber shop so it's likely this is her childhood home.

Jackson123 Jackson123

Last edited:
During Das Finale part 2 we see this girls family living on the ship

Including seeing family and her several younger siblings.There has to be schools for younger children. I went back to look for the scene and they establish they are on the school ship, which is travelling at sea.

Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002 Jackson123 Jackson123

Also, I don't know if anyone is interested or aware of it, but Potential History on youtube did a pretty good series on the History of Girls Und Panzer (imo), where he talks about a lot of the history of the tanks, a little about the shows plot, and throws some decent memes in.

I never had to wear NVGS (outside of SOI) during my time as an FMF Corpsmen, but I also never had to deploy thanks to injury.
Corpsman? My family is all Navy

Yeah. I was a Fleet Marine Forces Corpsman. My entire family was Army, funny enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back