• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Panzer Vorwärts!...Aber mit Anime. A Girls und Panzer RP - Campfire talk (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
TangibleHandsomeInvisiblerail-size_restricted.gif

It's actually possible if not quite easy to drift a tank if it's going faster than the speed the tracks could turn direction in a safe radius, seeing that tanks in GUP universe usually outspeed their historical counterparts by a long shot lol. The Russian do it all the time with their T-72 because they had 8 forward gears while it could only turn direction safely after downshifting it to 5 gear

If we aren't tank drifting, is it even Girls Und Panzer?

Tank Model: M4A3E8 "Easy Eight"

Short description of the tank and specification: Painted with black and dark green stripes, the tank also has the words "Teenage Dirtbag" written clearly on the tanks main gun, on both sides. It also has camo nets, spare gas cans, various entrenching tools attached to the outside, as well as supplies, logs, and a modified long range radio.
External attachments:
View attachment 868473
Camo Scheme:

Engine: Ford GAA V8 gasoline engine; 450 hp (336 kW) at 2,600 rpm
Speed: 23mph
Guns: 76mm High Velocity Gun, x2 .30 Cal machine guns, .50 Cal M2HB
Armor: 12.7 to 177.8 mm

Commander: Jane Person
Gunner: Sarah Colbert
Loader: Hannah Trombley
Driver: Winter Hasser
Radio Operator: Erin Wright

Collective Backgrounds: First meeting when they were five, Person, Trombley, Colbert, and Hasser have been friends for years, as their parents were all co-workers. Due to work, they moved around a lot, but every time they moved, they all moved together, resulting in an unbreakable bond that no one could join. When old enough, their parents collectively decided to send them to an academy, someplace more stable. It was here that they developed a love for re-enacting, and joined their school's tank re-enactment club. Due to the publicity the club got, they met Erin Wright, a school reporter who was fascinated in their close friendship. A year after finally settling down, they were uprooted as their school was closed due to budget cuts, and were transferred. Erin decided to tag along, now part of the group. They were able to have a tank from the re-enactment club transferred with them, and began to make modifications to it.
They own quite a bit of gear, and always make expensive purchases, and due to this they must maintain jobs and pool their money.

Name: Winter Hasser
Personality: The most quiet member of the group, she tends to be in her own world, only being pulled back out of it when it hits the fan. When the crew sings, she usually lays down a beat.
Personal favorite tank: Not a tank, but she loves Hueys, and actually possesses a helicopter pilot's license.
Appearance:
View attachment 868477

Name: Sarah Colbert
Personality: A bit more talkative than Winter, Sarah is a cool gunner, and expert aim. She makes an almost academic study of the weak point on enemy tanks and how to exploit them. The only thing she hates is Country Music.
Personal favorite tank: She loves the Calliope.
Appearance:
View attachment 868478

Name: Jane Person
Personality: Definitely the loudest and most outspoken member of the team, she absolutely loves music, and that love often rubs off on her crew. Due to her outspokenness, she will openly criticize a plan or mistake, and is always willing to input her ideas. She also is the first to admit her won issues, and is willing to receive criticism to do better in the future.
Personal favorite tank: She likes the KV-2, which Colbert says "Has a mouth as big as yours"
Appearance:
View attachment 868481

Name: Hannah Trombley
Personality: Definitely a bit nuts, she is affectionately known as "Happy Meal" by her crew mates, notoriously for how much she loves them and her constant happy attitude. She also has a love for history.
Personal favorite tank: M163 VADS
Appearance:
View attachment 868482

Name: Erin Wright
Personality: Definitely the outsider in the group, she nonetheless is accepted and is an integral part of the crew. She also is usually clueless as far as it goes to tanks, and usually asks a lot of questions. What she lacks in tank knowledge she makes up for in being able to play an instrument, something everyone else in the crew lacks.
Personal favorite tank: "Is a puma a tank? I think it is like an apc, or was it a car?"
Appearance:
View attachment 868485

Everything looks good, are they going to have a team name like the Emu team or are we going to just call them "Easy Eight"?

my gripe with war thunder is that everytime I play as any faction, I suck. But give me an italian tank and somehow I dominate most matches. Like, how? Play as Americans and can't penetrate shit. Give me a P40 and suddenly I'm death incarnate. Wtf is that?

my gripe with war thunder is that everytime I play as any faction, I suck. But give me an italian tank and somehow I dominate most matches. Like, how? Play as Americans and can't penetrate shit. Give me a P40 and suddenly I'm death incarnate. Wtf is that?
Give me a stuart, I kick ass

Yeah, it's a joke about the evergreen being stuck. Unless something similar happened in the panama and I'm just unaware of it. The suez canal thing is a pretty big meme right now

Nice. Hopefully we get part 3 soon. And if your high school student characters use military lingo and radio communications, I will call them larp squad.

Nice. Hopefully we get part 3 soon. And if your high school student characters use military lingo and radio communications, I will call them larp squad.
Random Quotes from Hitman Actual:
"Someone tell Trombley to stop geeking out over the Humvee" -Person
"But It is so cool! They used these in Iraq y'know." -Trombley
"Yeah, we know" -Person

"I'm blind as a M*********** in these piece of shit NVGS" -Person

"Isn't sensha-do just denying the enemy transportation?" -Colbert

Random Quotes from Hitman Actual:
"Someone tell Trombley to stop geeking out over the Humvee" -Person
"But It is so cool! They used these in Iraq y'know." -Trombley
"Yeah, we know" -Person

"I'm blind as a M*********** in these piece of shit NVGS" -Person

"Isn't sensha-do just denying the enemy transportation?" -Colbert