• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Panzer Vorwärts!...Aber mit Anime. A Girls und Panzer RP - Campfire talk (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher
If your crew isn't just anime versions of Brad Colbert, Trombley, Ray Person and either Hasser or Gabe, I might be a little disappointed.

So here we have Team Emu. I’m going to get an extra page to keep track of all the team and their members after I got off work lol.

Anyway since you’ve mentioned the character meaning behind the names I hope you won’t mind if I take a guess? Correct me if I’m wrong tho

Commander: Suwa Hisako (Uses characters for 'someone who helps') 諏訪 妃佐子

Gunner: Nakano Yasu (characters means quiet and peaceful, but also can mean flat/smooth) 中野 安

Driver: Watabe Riko (characters means reason and child) 渡部 理子

Loader: Okada Shion (characters used means poem and sound) 岡田 詩音

毘佐子 (literally in this order: to help someone, to help someone, identifies a girls name)
Hisako, the Suwa part was right though.

Yasu is spot on but Hisako writes it as 坦, meaning flat

Riko and Shion are correct as well.

Oh my, 毘? I never would’ve guessed it, it’s like something you would expect in a Buddhist Dharma name 😂 I’ll get that one in after I got that extra page set up

So what tanks are allowed, I know they have to be designed either during or before the end of WW2 any other things?

So what tanks are allowed, I know they have to be designed either during or before the end of WW2 any other things?
Design completed before 15 Aug 1945 with sealed crew compartment, that’s all the requirement

Really though, do you guys have any suggestions as to how our school should be?

4E299A66-833C-4BB0-8C5B-443590A561D4.jpegI’m thinking we could use the City of Suwa in Nagano for our school’s hometown. It’s the location where Itomori in “Kimi no Na Wa.” was (sort of) based on.A03453F2-5E9F-4234-A416-F03909F69424.jpeg

Not only is this place aesthetically pleasing to look at, according to this source, the Lake of Suwa would frozen in winter with the layer of ice so thick, the Japanese military back in the days would actually perform tank and aircraft drill on the lake surface before WW2

What do you guys think?

Yeah, I like the idea of Suwa. Wouldn't we just be Suwa High School too? That's how it worked for Oorai since they weren't themed around one military.

Cool I like the idea for the home port for the ship

that would not be the home port. There’s no coast line in Nagano Prefecture, our school ship would probably had it’s home port in Shimizu near Shizuoka if we pick Suwa as our hometown. Kinda like Anzio since their Tochigi Prefecture is also landlocked so their Aquila would have to dock elsewhere...in Anzio’s case, most probably be Ibaraki port, not far from Oorai.

4CC4954E-E32A-4D7E-83DF-CBA40B26C6C7.jpeg

Yeah, I like the idea of Suwa. Wouldn't we just be Suwa High School too? That's how it worked for Oorai since they weren't themed around one military.
Suwa Girls Academy? I’m okay with that, but I’d like to see if there’s people who have better idea for the school name

Also I’d like to hear you guy’s idea as to what our school ship should be. It doesn’t have to be aircraft carrier as the Maginot Girls College and the Jatkosota High both have school ships that are not based on CV (Maginot have submarine and the Finnsish school got a freighter)

I'm fine with a regular aircraft carrier, possibly on the smaller side. But I'm okay with any decision.

Also, two simple ideas for the school emblem

The mon of the Suwa Clan that resides in Suwa, originally as priests but eventually as samurai
2000px-Japanese_crest_Suwa_Kajinoha(White_background).svg.png

There's also the official seal of the city0000008329.jpg

They're not the most clever of ideas but I figured they might get the ball rolling.

Logistically I think just keeping it based off an aircarft carrier is best as it lets the city look nice on top.

Maybe you could base it on a battleship and have the city parts around the pagoda towers and the places where the turrets would be. The fill in between with parks and have some wild bits with trees and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back