• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BDE

The Ultimate Power source
In 2023 mankind finally decided to set foot back on the moon. Not looking to collect rocks or search for alien life but rather to find answers. Answers as to how a rover from the old Apollo missions, one whose batteries have long since run dry, has begun to broadcast signals to earth despite the fact that it lacks the components to do so. Six astronauts were sent to the lunar surface to find out why. They were able to translate the signal to lunar coordinates on the dark side of the moon and the shuttle would take them to the exact coordinates where they would pick up the rover and head back home easy as pie. As we all know however nothing ever goes according to plan in stories like this. Communications were cut with the shuttle as they neared the location and the astronauts were never seen or heard from again. The world governments were quick to cover this up...but unbeknownst to them at the exact moment when the astronauts vanished, so to did six other people around the world.

As it turned out out moon is not a giant grey lifeless rock. Rather it was a ancient craft gifted to humanity countless ages ago. This great machine was called the godforge though we humans have given it many names through the ages. Olympus, Valhalla, the City of the Gods. Though hidden beneath the dust this machine occasionally revealed its majesty to humanity in the momemts of humanities darkest era's. There exists in this universe a force called the Anti-life, a mysterious extradimensional power that creates wicked beings of insane power that seek to wipe out all life in the universe. 12,000 years ago the Olympians were made in order to wage war against the monsterous Anti-life titans. 9000 years ago it was the Asgardians that were forged out of mankind and they faved three worlds worth of Anti-life abominations from the Jotun, to the Dark elves, to the Dreadful demons of hel. 6000 years ago it was the Aztec pantheon forged to face down the stealthy infiltration of the Anti-life Star children. The last one was 3000 years ago when the Egyptian pantheon was forged in order to overcome the endless hordes of undead Anti-life horrors.

Every 3000 years the Anti-life forces would launch a campaign of destruction across the universe striking all worlds with life on them simultainiously. While the earth has repelled countless such incursions each time they occured hundreds of worlds fell, their God forges falling with them. These great forges collected the souls of the denizens of each world using them to fuel the great power known as domains. Each God Forge held 12 Domains and 3 Aspects, Heavens, Earth, Sea, and Nature make up the Aspects of Worlds, War, Love, Craft, and Wisdom make up the aspects of the Heart While the Sun, the moon, Life, and Death represent the Aspects of inevitability. Each soul collected by the forge would be divided into 12 parts and distributed throughout the domains. Each domain was a pocket dimension roughly the size of our solar system and containing Tools, Angelic servants, Technologies, and Countless tomes of wisdom regarding Each domain. Yet the greatest thing they each contain are the Great Avatars. Massive mechanical constructs crafted before our universe. Each one of these titans is like the reactor that channels and contains all of the soul power of each respective domain and it is from these Avatars that the Gods draw their power. Eventually it is believed that there will be gods powerful enough to control these mighty avatars and bring an end to the Anti-life invasions forever.

Each time the anti-life invasion begins 12 beings are selected from each planet to be granted access to the domains and the power within. They use this power to fight back the Anti-life. However all the rest of the worlds guarded by a god forge have fallen and now only earth remains. The good news is that the God forges are all connected and each time one fell it passed its soul power to the other forges. Seeing as how earth is the only forge left, that means that this cycles pantheon will possess all of the soul power in the universe meaning they have the potential to be the most powerful gods in all of the universes history. The bad news is that this means the usually widespread forces of the Anti-life are now able to focus on a single target, and if that target falls so to will any hope of reigniting the sparks of life around the universe. One must ask themselves however...does life deserve to go on?

Ok so first and foremost there is only 5 gods that will be playable at the start. These five can be selected from the following 10 Domains.

1.Heaven
2.Earth
3.Ocean Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption
4.Nature
5.Love
6.Craft
7.Wisdom Neo Alice Neo Alice
8.Sun VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator
9.Moon
10.Life mysteryxio mysteryxio

The domains of War and Death are claimed by myself. The leader of the team will be determined later as Domains have no influence on wether or not a god is determined the leader. After all the Olympians has the God of the Heavens as their king, The asgardians had the god of Wisdom, the Aztecs were lead by their war god, and the egyptians were lead by their sun god.

Other playable characters include any of the gods angelic servants, any human who is tied to one of the gods via family or personal relationship, or even a person trying to get to the bottom of all this. The Anti-life forces are not playable as they will be slaughtered in droves and will not exactly be fun to play as they are invariably evil and irredeemably so.

Gods will start off decently powerful, superior to a normal human in all ways except for intelligence. Each one will grow more powerful as the story progresses and more people believe in them and thus their soul energy is given to the forge. i will be lenient on power each person has so long as they fit the domain. I don't wanna see our sea god throwing fireballs or anything. Needless to say all gods have incredibly physical attributes and powerful regeneration. In addition to extreme longevity.

I will also be playing the role of Chiron the A.I that operates the god forge. If you have anything to comment on or need me to clear something up feel free to ask.

*IMPORTANT NOTE*
Ancient mythology is 99% wrong. Gods never created humanity out of themselves as most myths claim, the opposite is true gods are born of humans. You are not a reincarnation of any god. There is no relation between Heavens god Zeus and our current god of the heavens besides the fact that both are people who held power over the domain of heavens. No demigods, no Decendants of a person who held this domain 3000 years ago.

Last edited:
Cs page, lore page, and Occ page will be up tomorrow. The main Icrp page will be up when we have at least 5 interest pokes. To start we will have 6 gods. The other 6 will be introduced further into the story.

*NOTE

While the 12 domains are indeed set that does not mean that you are required to be the god of that domain. For example Thor was tecnically the god of the heavens but he chose to focus on lightning and storms. Ra and apollo were both sun gods, but Ra focused on space, while Apollo focused on the suns effects on earth. Each domain has many sub divisions within the domain itself and you are welcome to use any related thing as the focus of your domain.

It is also important to note that the 4 listed pantheons of Greek, Norse, Aztec, and Egyptian are not the only ones. Humanity is old in this universe, way older than history believes. Humans have been in their current state for at least 4.8 million years, and even before that the Neanderthal and Cromagnon populations lived through a couple of dozen invasions as well. Not all gods have been recorded and not all who have been recorded are actual gods. Often times the angelic servants of a god are mistaken for gods themselves, and the chosen champions of the gods are often mistaken for demigods, a such as hercules who was one of Zeus's chosen gifted with soul power and legendary gear.​

Last edited:
Dang, I love Ares and Montu/Sekhmet
and other battle and war focused gods..guess I'll try sun? Eh its second best
Sorry bud when this idea came to me it came with ideas for the death and War ancient mecha Avatars. So im claiming one of them from each group. We will have the initial 6 of them with the War, the Sun, The Ocean, The Wisdom, The Life, and one other yet to be determined deity.

In the second wave will come Death and the other five remaining domains.

Im kinda interested to see what you do with war...all the other domains are primordial forces like the sun and moon, heavens and ocean, death and life and then there's just

1000 IQ, Wisdom
I like stabbing, War

Im kinda interested to see what you do with war...all the other domains are primordial forces like the sun and moon, heavens and ocean, death and life and then there's just

1000 IQ, Wisdom
I like stabbing, War
You will be very much surprised i assure you. For mine is not a lover of war but a victim of it.

There is also love and creativity in that same category.

The first catagory is supposed to be aspects of the planet itself. The second is to represent sentience. The third is to represent things beyond the planet

Last edited:

1000 IQ, Wisdom
I like stabbing, War

"The world spins around me so i'm the center of the universe!", attention whore a.k.a. The Sun

I might be interested in the Moon domain, if it's still available.
Yes indeed and the moon domain is unique in the sense that it lets you teleport at will to the Godforge and makes Chiron one of your subordinates granted the highest ranking one.

Well tbh i didnt put parameters on them because i wanted to see what yall could come up with.

But yeah basically fire, light, gravity, heat, healing etc. Ya know sun Stuff

Also for those who are still interested. While god roles for the first generation are filled there are many roles still availible.

Humans both allies and enemies are playable. As are the Divine servants and warriors of the gods who will likely be stronger than us to start given that each god currently has access to only a single souls worth of power. But that will change as we each build a bigger following.

Think of the gods powers like a video game. Each soul is a point, the more points you have the more access to your godly powers you gain.

Also for those who are still interested. While god roles for the first generation are filled there are many roles still availible.

Humans both allies and enemies are playable. As are the Divine servants and warriors of the gods who will likely be stronger than us to start given that each god currently has access to only a single souls worth of power. But that will change as we each build a bigger following.

Think of the gods powers like a video game. Each soul is a point, the more points you have the more access to your godly powers you gain.

How do we get more souls? Sacrifice them to the moon or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back