• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy Student Applications (CS)

OH Balder has it too. Those of Baldr's descent have Natural Body Variant And can only be harmed by Mistletoe
(But children of Baldr are not allowed for Rp atm because of that Ability if they don't have it its alright)

Oh i said it in OOC a while back, Usually the children of the Older goddess/gods of love have a Ability called natural body, in which their bodies are considered 'perfect' from birth , Because Ishtar is also the Goddess of War in Sumerian Myth and because of the legend of the stripping of her clothing while she travelled into the underworld, Her children gain this trait and become immune to physical Damage. (anything of magical origin will still affect those with natural body) Think of it as the world itself bends to not harm those with Natural body, Even monsters of magical origin have a hard time attempting to strike these people.

that is derived from how usually Dragons, Monster etc will refuse to harm a certain person in myths and stuff

Oh boy Tiffany is gonna make use of that lol!

no no I said she is not, Aphrodite is Still Greek and Roman Aphrodite Areia, Aphrodite Pandemos, Aphrodite Urania, and Venus Genetrix are all the same goddess With variations on personality and aspects.

Ishtar is just Ishtar. But Aphrodite used her and Astarte as her base. Ishtar and Aphrodite wouldn't get along at all.

Let's put it like this, the character already has extra powers not belonging with Aphrodite's usual list of powers. (Healing, superstrength)
Adding even more makes her overpowered
Tiffany has lust and illusions (and siphoning)
Odaire has love bite
Aphrodite herself has emotion manipulation
And then there is yours that has emotion manipulation, glamor, healing, superstrength. (Or blood manipulation in your earlier variant)

See the issue?

Oh yeah. I see the issue.

Crap. My tendency to make overpowered characters has backfired.

If you wish me to downgrade her, I will.

It would be nice if the powers stayed within similar capabilities. Some variations of course, and yes some might be stronger or weaker in certain departments, but in general it would make sense for them to kinda stay in a similar field of strength

Alright. Took away the extra powers. My logic behind them was that since they were a demi-goddess of Aphrodite's war aspect, that they would have more offensive powers.

Having more war oriented powers makes sense, but then the love and beauty part would have likely needed to be toned down enough to make it a fair fight

If love's aspect is to invoke lust, perhaps the war's side invokes a bloodlust in people? Makes them rage/want to fight.
Or a passive power of enhanced battle insights. Battle tactics coming natural to the character and allows them to figure out the most effective way to victory.
Or what about enhanced knowledge of weaponry, being proficient in it even if it's the first time she uses a weapon.
Or enhanced durability in battle.
Maybe being hurt gives her a boost, but there is a limit to how much of a boost she can take

Stuff like that? What you do is up to you in the end :) (just don't do all of the mentioned ideas lol)

Ares girl.jpg
Name: Iki Ares Jr. Kaneko
Nicknames: Airy
Grade: 10th
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 190 lbs
Species: Demigod
Godly Parent: Ares
Personality: Tomboy as fuck. She's a handful and a half that has one hell of a penchant for causing trouble. She wants to test the mettle of various people she meets, and is an absolute bundle of energy the whole time. She loves a good fight, loves hard work, and loves when people treat her like she's more than just boobs. She's very vengeful and sadistic when she gets angry, more likely to torture her victim than just outright kill them.
Background: For the longest time, her Mom made sure to help protect the shrines in Japan. She'd move from place to place, talking to everyone in charge of the shrines, and make sure that they were sort of... up to snuff. She cared a lot about the gods and goddesses getting the respect she felt they deserved. Her Mom cared about that sort of thing in general. She felt like her bloodline meant something as a mortal protector of faith, that her family had a duty to serve.

She lived in Japan most of her life, but one day, she suddenly decided to move. She was done dealing with the people she knew, wanted to get away from it all, all that stuff that your average 20-something year old feels like they need to do. Rebellion from the norm and all that. She still cared about the shrines, about the gods, but, well, they were eternal, right? They could wait a little bit while she figured herself out.

Figuring herself out turned into a bit more than that, however. She ended up in Greece, surrounded by history and interesting people, drawn in by all of it. She felt like she never wanted to leave. One day, she met the most interesting man. They had a fling, and she ended up with a wonderful little girl. He was interesting. The god, Ares. If she wasn't so much of a believer in her own faith, she may have thought he was insane, but no. She believed him without a second thought.

When Iki was born, her Father tried to come up with a name. That name idea was turned down. There was no way she was calling her daughter "Ares Jr.", and so that became her interesting middle name instead. Ares wasn't exactly the most involved Father in the world, but he was there when it really mattered, and Iki wanted to make him proud.

She has a chaotic streak a mile wide, and it definitely shows. She was always the kid getting into fights, especially with bullies. The problem with that comes in with her essential lack of ability to know when enough is enough. Even as a little kid, she'd beat assholes black and blue, make sure they went home to their parents AFTER the hospital was done with them, and with a healthy respect for her. Very few people had made the mistake of bullying her, for when someone did make that mistake, her sadistic side reared its head. That was all a problem because she's always been way tougher and stronger than other kids. Even when she's put someone into the hospital, she's a sly little devil, great at getting out of trouble.

When she was 13, she joined the Greek equivalent of the JROTC. She wanted, more than anything, to beat some ass. It didn't exactly live up to her expectations, but learning was an important part of the fight. She knew that... but... she was also pretty impatient. She wanted to make the "enemy" (whether that be a terrorist or an abusive parent) pay for... really, whatever they did wrong. So, on top of that, she decided to go the way of the comics. A vigilante. She'd be judge, jury, and executioner - if she wasn't, who would be? Her Mom was, surprisingly, okay with that idea. Fighting was "her destiny" according to her Mother, and she didn't want to fight what her Father had given her. Neither of them did.

She last saw her Father the last time she got promoted, and that wasn't very long before Hermes showed up and absconded with her. He got a nice bite to show for it, too. Sure, he's just the messenger, but he's also a dick for taking her so suddenly.
Abilities/Gifts:

• No surprise here. It's as it sounds. Super-strength so she's multiple times stronger than your average human, and stronger than most non-war demideities. Super-durability so she's never really been very worried about taking a bullet or getting stabbed, because even if she does manage to bleed from it, she'll heal quickly. Likewise, she doesn't require nearly as much sleep as your average human.

Weapon Training: She's good with most any weapon she picks up, but her favorite by far is the sword (followed by guns, because they're quick and effective).
Other: She's 110% a daddy's girl. She'd drop everything at the drop of a hat if he asked her to, and is more than pleased being his loyal little soldier.

Last edited:
um. Olissa Olissa . I might have accediently made her a full-blown goddess. Because I just realized that the blood conception idea means no father convieved her.

Possible idea, quoted from the Rick Riordan wiki (bc I also thought about making child of Athena but scrapped it)
"Even though Athena is a virgin goddess, the only way her demigod children are born is from her thoughts combined with the mortal integrates of mortal men that she loves. Her demigod children are gifts to the men she favors. She always says that this is the meeting of minds, and that this is the purest kind of love that one could gave upon the men that she loves."
(It also says she dumped her kids on their fathers bc she believes demigods should be raised by mortals)

^ best way out of this scenario if you want to stick with Greek virgin goddesses.

Alternatively you could take a look at other mythologies and see if there is a god/dess that sparks interest?

Oh this is also important Virgin Gods/Goddess don't have actual Children in this universe *With the exception of Greek Children of Athena due to her unique birth all of her children follow a Similiar suit Being born from her mind but without the head splitting.

They have followers Who are blessed with great strength and or Other Blessings.

There are so many Gods and Goddesses and Mythology so please if I don't seem to be caught up with them all im only human XD there are tons of God's and I can't remember em all.

Oh For demigods who have unique Births similar to the God/Goddess in question
Like Being born from Athena's mind, Or Being born from a huge Stone (Sun Wukong style) um make it believable is all I ask. When tomorrow hits for me at around 1 pm PST time I will post all required links and sign ups for The RP! :D

(Any Newcomers are always Welcome As I wish Pantheon Academy to be successful!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back