• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ pan’s cravings ♡

pandxlce

Hi hi!~

My name is Pan, but I also go by Iz. I started role playing way back when, around the age of 14! So I am most certainly not a stranger to this. With that being said, I had an account here before I fell off role playing for awhile, but my love for it has flourished once more and the desire to pick it up again is very strong. So here I am, bigger and better than ever :D

This thread does not look it’s best but it will whenever I can spruce it up later on my computer.

I can roleplay a lot of different themes & fandoms, but this thread is to just keep a list of my current cravings to see if anyone would like to reach out and try to create a story with me! I only roleplay MxF where I prefer to be the F. If you find an interest in anything below, reply here or shoot me a DM!🥰

• Mafia World: MxF. - Just your average dark, enemies to lover, daughter of enemy mafia. Both come from a lineage of mob bosses and both tolerate nothing.
  • Supernatural: MxF. - Any supernatural pairing you desire. I love fantasy themes so we can build a skeleton together!
  • Corporate Sucks: MxF. - Your typical CEO x Worker Bee concept.
If you have any ideas, let me know too! Hope to write with you soon 🤍

Hi! I was wondering if you'd like to RP with me! I was thinking we could do a fantasy take on the CEO x Worker trope, an AU of sorts, since I have an OC I made for a fantasy RP. The OC is often referred to as they/them, not because they're necessarily non-binary, more like because I wanted it to be like Frisk from Undertale, where you can sort of choose your take on their gender. I can 100% rp a male for you. I'll give you a short description of my character once you tell me if you're interested and stuff.
I'm also hoping to play the worker bee role, if that's okay with you..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back