• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Panorama || interest check

endersheart

Panorama, school of assassination

Starter
Raised up from childhood to become assassins underneath a government of people, they are brought up in order to kill corrupt others and organizations. They are also taught to keep those underneath the government in check. Some are brought in due to their parents, some are taken away by force, some have nowhere else to go.
Well respected and fierce, the government keeps their control over the school with fear. They threaten officials, assuring their families will be in danger if they don’t listen. The teenagers, growing up around this society, are used to such views.

Details and plot
It is allowed for anyone (who wants) to play as outsiders or even the people over the school. The primary focus will be on the students within Panorama. I’m assuming most of them will be teenagers or young adults, as that’s the standard age I was thinking, but I don’t want to put too many restraints on everyone. There are plenty of young children who are brought within the school walls to train (without any missions) at a younger age. Part of the corruption process, since kids are easier to manipulate. This is not a “lovey, dovey” idea and will probably contain minor to moderate gore and other ominous things. Please, please, keep that in mind before showing interest!
The plot lines focal point will be the main group of students being sent on missions to eliminate people with ‘corruption.’ Along the way, they will more than likely come to a realization of how corrupt their own school and situation is. There will also be room for side plots, additions to the main plot, and really whatever everyone would like! I didn’t want to set anything too big into motion, as I love coming up with ideas and plots with other roleplayers.

Rules
-All RPN rules apply
-Posts at least once a week are required, if you are busy or going to take more than a week please send a heads up. If not, your character will be killed off.
- Please be semi-advanced to advanced; good grammar, good punctuation, and more than a paragraph per post are necessities.
- Absolutely no discrimination, diversity of characters is welcomed and even encouraged.
- I feel like I shouldn’t have to put this, but absolutely no bullying OOC will be tolerated.
- I want every character to be unique and even powerful, but make sure they have their own weaknesses and flaws too.
- Overall, let’s just be nice and welcoming! Thank you 😊

Last edited:
What's the world like?

Like, are we talking standard killers in a modern time? High tech killers in a semi future setting? Killers with mutations or duper powers?

Standard killers, modern time.. I mean, they’re advanced in that they’re trained if you count that. But it’s more realistic than magical/fantasy, they’re just humans 😊
There is probably some high tech people in the school, like one of my characters/students is planned out to be a hacker vs. an assassin (she still does both but mostly runs the tech and gets into systems)

Probably going to wait for one or two more people at least! But would you guys prefer the chatting thread to be on discord or up here?

Uhh, might wait for another opinion/interested party as it’s currently split 50/50 and there’s no majority 😭 DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 if someone else says Discord would you be able to download it? If not, I’ll see what I can do. I want to be totally fair!

Yayy! Are you wanting discord or here for the chatting thread? The RP and CS thread will be up here 😊

Last edited:
I was trying to decide since we’re split 50/50, but if you’re okay with both we might have to wait for another opinion again 😭 which is no big deal! I wanted at least 4/5 people, so maybe we’ll get there.
If no one else joins, I guess I’ll go with the preferred one. I hope that sounds good to everyone?

I understand! If you want (so you’re not the decision maker) we can definitely wait on another party? If you want to make the decision, we can do discord 😊 I assumed that was the preferred one so far, anyway.

Uh I think just wait on another party. Hopefully that person will have more will to make a decision then I have ever had a day in my life. Sorry! I know you wanted one more person to deem it before I showed interest and I kind shot that down.

You are fine! No worries, like I said I wanted at least 4 or 5 people to even start the RP thread. I don’t want this to be a super huge group, but I’d definitely love anywhere around that range (maybe 6/7?) . So like I said, no worries! Hopefully we’ll get another person to show interest soon <3

interested! i probably prefer discord because it is easier to organize things, but i am okay with the chatting thread too if need be! ❤️

Ahhh, we can do discord, if I’m doing majority rules it seems most of you guys either have a preference for that or would flat out rather do it. Which is fine, I wanted to get something up so we could start plotting and chit chatting 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back