• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pands Looking for Friends/Roleplayers!

Pandy1031

Thighs. That's it, that's the post.
Hello everyone!
My name is Pands and I’m new to the site so please forgive me if I make any mistakes. I’m on the hunt for both new friends and someone who will roleplay with me!
Currently I’m only looking for people who will rp in the BNHA/My Hero Academia universe or an original universe. I’ve included some information that will be helpful down below and please don’t hesitate to respond to the thread or pm me if you have any questions and/or want to roleplay with me!
•Must be between 15 and 25, I’m 18
•Doubling and more is highly encouraged, I feel bad if we do something only I want!
•Any length is acceptable for me, I copy what my partner does. However at least 2 sentences or more is preferred
•I mostly dabble in OC x Canon but I’m willing to try OC x OC and Canon x Canon
•I can try to rp any canon character for either another canon character or an oc.
•I’m really looking for someone who can play Bakugou but I’m also open to people who could play Tokoyami, Shoji, Mr.Compress, Toga and a lot more!
•Be able to do at least one reply a day on average! I totally understand if you’re busy but I find generally one reply a day keeps me from thinking it’s like a chore
•Discord is my preferred platform

I can surely play Bakugo for you! It has been a while since I've done a BNHA RP and I can definitely fill that role for you as a partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back