• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ππ€ππƒπŽπ‘𝐀'𝐒 ππŽπ— -- ooc

hell yeah! exciting (:

✧ο½₯゚:* ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ ʰᡃᡛᡉ ᡇᡉᡉⁿ αΆ α΅’α΅˜βΏα΅ˆ ʷᡃⁿᡗⁱⁿᡍ *:ο½₯゚✧

howdy everyone ! i just wanted to remind y’all as we head into the weekend that sheets are due this coming Monday. Extensions can be given, especially with this Monday being an American Holiday. Just pm me or bad ending !

✧ο½₯゚:* ˒ᡉᡉ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ ˒ᡒᡒⁿ - α΅–α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆα΅’Κ³α΅ƒ *:ο½₯゚✧

bruh i finally finished ramiel's cs ... lawd ! that took longer than necessary glksdhg

omg you both are so sweet ty <3. I honestly was feeling so iffy abt them but I’m glad she came across well 😭 this made my day

✧ο½₯゚:* ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ ʰᡃᡛᡉ ᡇᡉᡉⁿ αΆ α΅’α΅˜βΏα΅ˆ ʷᡃⁿᡗⁱⁿᡍ *:ο½₯゚✧

howdy again everyone ! just a reminder that sheets are due by Midnight tonight, but please feel free to reach out for an extension if necessary ! I love all the sheets thus far and can't wait to dig in and start roleplaying.

✧ο½₯゚:* ˒ᡉᡉ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ ˒ᡒᡒⁿ - α΅–α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆα΅’Κ³α΅ƒ *:ο½₯゚✧

the way i deadass appeared on the day before to try and make a cs , this is atronomically embarrassing2435-bubbule.png

ursula.... kind of done.... i just have to finish her backstory... but anyways shes 'based? based on what' personified

ursula.... kind of done.... i just have to finish her backstory... but anyways shes 'based? based on what' personified
PLS AN ICON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back