• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ๐๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐€'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐— -- ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š

oh no... oh god I think I'm being plagued with..... with character ideas...

seriously, this is such a thrilling plot and i'm in awe of all the creativity that had to go into the lore for this! I haven't seen such fun ideas for otherworldly creatures in ages and I'm in love with the fusion of fantasy and science you guys are leaning into. like hell yes this is my jam.

i'd absolutely love to join but I realize the deadline is tonight so I might not have time to get in a cs! either way i'll totally follow this you've got me invested hahah
just wanted to tell you directly in case the notif doesnโ€™t show up for you โ€” weโ€™ve extended auditions if youโ€™re still interested in applying !

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* สธแต’แต˜ สฐแตƒแต›แต‰ แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ แถ แต’แต˜โฟแตˆ สทแตƒโฟแต—โฑโฟแต *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

bump !

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* หขแต‰แต‰ สธแต’แต˜ หขแต’แต’โฟ - แต–แตƒโฟแตˆแต’สณแตƒ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* สธแต’แต˜ สฐแตƒแต›แต‰ แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ แถ แต’แต˜โฟแตˆ สทแตƒโฟแต—โฑโฟแต *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

bump !

just wanted to tell you directly in case the notif doesnโ€™t show up for you โ€” weโ€™ve extended auditions if youโ€™re still interested in applying !
aaa thank you so much for letting me know !! I am so so excited to hear that you've extended the deadline, and while i've been a bit busy the past couple days i'll see what I can put together before friday ! thankyouthankyouโ™ฅ

bump ! reminder that sheets are due a midnight tonight. preferably est, but if you need until midnight your time, no stress !

oh crap im late to the party it seems well can't be helped, nice idea though
ah that sucks ! if youโ€™d like to still try to join and just get an extension donโ€™t hesitate to reach out, otherwise ahhh ty for at least checking it out <33

ah that sucks ! if youโ€™d like to still try to join and just get an extension donโ€™t hesitate to reach out, otherwise ahhh ty for at least checking it out <33
might want that extension..just let me think on the two roles i am torn on

howdy everybody ! alrighty so applications are officially CLOSED. We have one extension requested for the role of Janus, but we should be reaching out soon with invites and such. that being said, if you wanted an extension, now is the time to request one !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back