• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pandemic | Post Apocalyptic Survival RP

Jackson

"How will I ever get out of this labyrinth?"
In 2020, nuclear war had devastated the Earth, wiping out billions of lives. Among the affected nations is the US, including the now-desolate wasteland of Illinois. A handful of survivors manage to hide in the subway system, salvaging spare parts and non perishables for food. Animals such as rats, bears, and others are mutated into horrific monsters, while the air in many areas that humans breathe becomes heavily irradiated and impossible to survive in without a gas mask. While there is a constant state of war between gangs, bandits are stealing, killing and looting in the subway tunnels, even keeping hostages to gain bullets- which are used as currency.

Twenty years later, in 2040, the city of Chicago, now called No Man's Land (NML), falls under attack by a group of mysterious creatures referred to as the Infected. You and your group: Survivors born before the bombs fell, are persuaded to leave your home and seek help from the rest of the survivors.

metro.jpg

Someone's a Metro fan :xFwink:

I'm glad someone else has great taste <3

Ya'know.. i've been trying to do a Metro RP for years now but each time.. it just doesn't happen, either I feel that i'm doing all the work or the characters made just aren't quite 'Survival' enough. The types of characters that carry 10 full magazines on a scavenge run 😂 and look like they're getting ready to invade another country by themselves :P

Ya'know.. i've been trying to do a Metro RP for years now but each time.. it just doesn't happen, either I feel that i'm doing all the work or the characters made just aren't quite 'Survival' enough. The types of characters that carry 10 full magazines on a scavenge run 😂 and look like they're getting ready to invade another country by themselves :P
It seems as though a plot line like one of these would be played better as a dice game. I'm interested in working with you though if you want to help create a set of rules, making it so characters are not able to hold x amount of items.

I could play almost like a DM. Set the scene, provide information, "Character x is starting to starve," Etc. I'm open, really.

It seems as though a plot line like one of these would be played better as a dice game. I'm interested in working with you though if you want to help create a set of rules, making it so characters are not able to hold x amount of items.

I could play almost like a DM. Set the scene, provide information, "Character x is starting to starve," Etc. I'm open, really.

A very gracious offer but i'm afraid I have a little too much on my plate right now to be able to give my full attention to something like this. Appreciated though <3

Could I make a loner character who joins up with the group on the surface? She would be experienced at taking down the Infected and serve as a sort of guide. If this is acceptable, I would really love to play her!

dendygar dendygar pointmango pointmango Norepinephrinxx Norepinephrinxx

The more the merrier

This is going to be a good one!

Aye. Although, I am a tad confused. Are we able to start on the surface, or will everyone be in the Metro? Furthermore, is there a map with locations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back