• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom palladium poisoned ✨ mcu onexone

excalibur

⚔️
hi hi hi
TwlKNy7.gif
i've got an itch for my favorite tin can and scrunkly meow meow so naturally here i am, making a nuisance of myself
she/her, mid twenties, queer, indecipherable sleep schedule, call me whatever you like :3c

o1. limits
- the ooc and ic mention of: smoking, drugs, vaping, alcohol, and substance abuse
"well what do i do--" nothing! <3 it's a limit, and it's one for a reason.
- sexual assault/abuse
- pedo
- incest
- necro
- bestiality
- your usual suspects
- and making me pull your teeth to get any information out of you <3
i'm not a dentist, so unless u wanna pay me like one, let me know what you want. i won't bite. i promise. i'm just being a little snippy because i've been having a lot of issues with people respecting my limits lately and not being very forward with what they want. you can ask for anything, i don't believe in mary sues.

o2. what i want
i'm mostly here because i would like you to write tony stark for me, plain and simple xoxo
your tony stark x my oc

in what? as what? what's the plot? good question! whatever, honestly

wanna do mcu? delightful! i have a list of some plots following different movies you're welcome to look at if you're feeling mcu
wanna do something not mcu? also delightful! be it a different setting entirely or just an alternate universe, you decide! or even another fandom you'd be willing to play tony in as well

i'm not picky, except when it comes to my love interests u//v//u (this is a joke, bc tony stark is like the only LI i have for most things asdkjf)

so. that's sort of it. i would just love for you to play tony stark for me, and in return, i will play anyone and anything you want in any setting you'd like!

o.3 my specs
- doubling bare minimum though i'm happy to play love triangles or w/e for your side
- my average is 650w per reply 1050w per starter but i can go higher or lower
- present tense
- third person
- please be at least 20 when you contact me. as my interest is largely romance plot lines, i just prefer to keep the age range closer to mine
- rpn pms, discord, gdocs, and email are all equally fine by me for ooc or ic
- i will do anything for your side. cxc, oxo, cxo, m//, f//, m/f, nb, trans, poly, triangles, platonic, another fandom, split fandoms, you name it
- please know the ONLY thing in phase four i have seen is wandavision. i have seen no other films or shows since wandavision. please do not spoil me on no way home or loki or tfatws or anything else.
- i also haven't seen the netflix stuff.

o.4 regarding my limits
i'm going to say this once. only once. if you ask me to clarify, i'm going to ignore you. because it's not a hard concept, and i am tired of being asked every. single. time.

i am well aware. that tony stark in the comics, has a history of alcoholism. and i am well aware they allude but never outright address this in the early films. i'm aware. i know. there is no way on this earth that this is my only love interest in any media and i don't know that. you do not need to tell me. it is not new information. "well how do you want to handle this?" "what do you want me to do about it?" i have been asked ten. times. in the last five days.

i don't. i don't understand why that is so hard to understand but i don't want you to do anything. it is a trigger and it is not important to his character. it does not define his present day struggles, it is something used as shorthand for his struggles prior to his abduction and a shorthand for other visual indicators in film as the unspoken word in film is made up of visual shorthands and cultural knowledge.

i want you. to ignore it. pretend it was never part of his character, because it doesn't matter to his character. and if you think it does, that's fine, everyone is entitled to their own interpretation of this character. but that also means we will likely not be compatible in any way as writers, and you might as well pass me up now and not even ask questions in my dms. because that is the fastest way i will ghost you, because asking me to elaborate on a trigger that i thought i was very clear about is upsetting and tells me you're going to be a person that i will be put in charge of calling out when you slip up because you don't bother to remember what my limits are.

i'm not gonna say they're not unorthodox and that they're easy to remember. but i also shouldn't have to be your babysitter when it is because of my emotional wellbeing that i am asking you to be kind enough to be fucking cool about things that bother me.

i'm sorry if i sound like a hard ass or a bitch, but it gets really really exhausting to post "hey! these are my limits! i am asking you avoid them in our writing" and then have everyone in my dms go uuhhhhhhhhh well actually did you know thaaaatttttt tony stark is an alcoholic :\ like mmmm i don't think you knew thaaatt so like :/ augh what should i even do with this then .—. how about you spend a lot of emotional energy for each one of us individually breaking down and explaining a very stressful subject, only for me to get offended at you or just ignore this entirely and start writing about addiction. is that cool??? hey is it ?????

every single time i get a message. literally every single time. it's tiring, and it hurts. this is a limit i cannot control in media because it is too prevelant. it is in everything. so all i'm asking is it's not in my hobby.

o.5 ending sentiments
if you are somehow at all still interested after all of that, you are more than welcome to private message me! i'd love to hash something out with you <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back