• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings & Such

ThePatientX

*That* guy.
I've been wishing to do the following pairings for RP's:

•Soldier* x Civilian

•Warlock* x Minion

•Post Apocalyptic Survivor* x Post Apocalyptic Survivor

•Adventurer* x Companion

The asterisked items are the roles I prefer playing. :v

When it comes to responses, I try to give at least a good 3-4 sentences minimum, unless I'm starting, or setting the scene, where I can do a few good paragraphs.

PM me if interested! :3

[QUOTE="Raven Linwood]Hey, are you still interested in doing these ones? ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
I am! Which one(s) were you thinking of wanting to do?

itsallokay said:
Hello! I'm interested in the Solider x Civilian pairing. I assume this is a modern theme?
Glad you're interested! More than likely it'd be modern, but set in a fictional conflict. Would you like me to send you a PM so we can get it started if you're interested?

[QUOTE="Jack the wolf]Im interested in adventurerXCompanion

[/QUOTE]
itsallokay said:
Hello! I'm interested in the Solider x Civilian pairing. I assume this is a modern theme?
[QUOTE="Raven Linwood]Hey, are you still interested in doing these ones? ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna send the lot of y'all a PM so we can hammer out details on each RP.

Are you still looking for partners? I'd be interested in the Post Apocalyptic Survivors or Soldier x Civilian!

Also I saw that you like Unwind by Neil Shusterman and Darren Shan and that makes me so happy, I've been dying to find another Unwind fan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back