• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings here~ Still Looking!

maerow

Wanderer

Hallo, call me Koko C: Well...I've roleplayed for many years, which is why below you'll find a list of expectations. What I'm really looking for is long-term partners who I can become friends with as well. That to me is the most important part of building an RP ^^ Without communication, the RP will most likely fail. SO with that being said...Here are some pairings C:

Also, I'm mostly interested in Fantasy themed plots, with action, adventure, romance, etc. If you have a plot in mind, feel free to leave a suggestion or PM me! :3

(Bold = Role I'd Like To Play (which is also female)

Human x Kitsune(fox spirit) [Japan Era]

Assassin x
Target [Medieval Fantasy]

Hero x Villain [Apocalyptic setting]

(I'd also like to develop something loosely based off Zelda Majoras Mask)

*I roleplay as Female. MxF

*Third-person roleplaying only, not first person

*Roleplaying will be done in private messages or thread

*No one-liners (consistently anyways)

If I'm giving you three paragraphs, then I expect you to match if possible. Nothing novel size is required

*Proper grammar is preferred

Run-on sentences make me cry. Don't use them

*Proper roleplay etiquette preferred (using quotes to show character speaking, italics to show character thoughts, etc)

*Prefer anime-looking-characters, not realistic

(meaning; if you name your character John Bob, I'm gonna cringe...that's too realistic of a name xD ) /sparklescreativitydust/

*Looking for long-term and friendly rp partners <3 If you don't communicate with me often, I may lose interest in the RP. I also may lose interest if you don't reply within a week or two, WITHOUT telling me anything prior. I will assume you lost interest.

*Feel free to shoot me an example RP post, it will help me determine if I can work with your roleplaying style.

If not, I will let you know. No point in being in an RP that doesn't make you happy, right?

*I like using the Alignment System to describe our characters. Different morals = lots of fun!

I prefer more of a darker element to my rps, since I'm quite bored with the usual happy-go-lucky scenarios out there

*I enjoy developing plots/characters further, exceed my expectations and we shall become best friends :D

Don't worry. I have a lot of expectations(only because I've roleplayed for so long)-- but I don't bite...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back