• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heroes Reborn

Chiken

Hello! This is a work in progress, so please bare with me. In the mean time feel free to say hello and talk about the RP here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cami - Bellamy looks like an interesting character, I can't wait to see him active in the world. Did you have a plot idea regarding his father? Is his father an Evo?

Thanks for accepting Bellamy :) And yeah, his father is an EVO and I've sort of come up with a relative idea of a plot for him but not fully thought it through yet.

I may also make some other characters too :)

@Chiken

Sometimes, the story unfolds once you start playing, so once we start you might be able to figure it out. I'm here to help if you want to run some ideas by me. Make all the characters you can manage.

Welcome new members. I read your character profiles and can't wait to interact with your characters. I'm in the process of organizing sub plots, which are basically whatever goal you've set for your character. I.E. Beau's (my character) sub plot is to find a cure for his power so that he can gain back his parent's businesses. And Bellamy, (Cami's character) is searching for his father who is an EVO and has disappeared.

So, if you have a sub plot in mind let me know so that I can keep track of it and help you develop it as the story develops. Remember I'm here to help.

Because it seems that every Heroes need someone in Japan, i present Lie.

I'm thinking that she need to accept her ability, and see that it's not a curse and believe in what she used to believe, that it is her destiny to do great things.

Maybe she'll go to China and search for her parents

[QUOTE="too much idea]Because it seems that every Heroes need someone in Japan, i present Lie.
I'm thinking that she need to accept her ability, and see that it's not a curse and believe in what she used to believe, that it is her destiny to do great things.

Maybe she'll go to China and search for her parents

[/QUOTE]
Okay. I will suggest that you start in China searching for your parents. And I'll make sure that whatever you discover there brings you to the US. I guess this goes for everyone; I think everyone will start in the town they call home and I will bring you all together eventually. I'm working on the IC post.

Chiken said:
Okay. I will suggest that you start in China searching for your parents. And I'll make sure that whatever you discover there brings you to the US. I guess this goes for everyone; I think everyone will start in the town they call home and I will bring you all together eventually. I'm working on the IC post.
Cool, alright :D !

@ Everyone

Hi. I went in and edit everyone's character skeleton, mainly to fix code errors, so that everyone has a clean profile. I contacted some of you, because I had problems linking the images you choose, so please check your private messages and send me back a URL of an image you want to use. I am working on the intro, hopefully it will be up today.

Okay we are officially open for playing. I've given you all you need to know of what's happen in the first post. And I've introduced Yolandi and The Voice. You are free to start where you want and quickly dive into your character's sub plot, or you can put your character in NYC as one of the evos attending the greet and meet at the warehouse.

All characters have been accepted. If you have any questions here is the place to ask them.

Chiken said:
Okay we are officially open for playing. I've given you all you need to know of what's happen in the first post. And I've introduced Yolandi and The Voice. You are free to start where you want and quickly dive into your character's sub plot, or you can put your character in NYC as one of the evos attending the greet and meet at the warehouse.
All characters have been accepted. If you have any questions here is the place to ask them.
*jumps into Lie's sub plot*

@too much idea

The Voice is a character that I play, so technically we haven't met yet. To be more clear she hasn't contacted you yet. The same goes for Shroudedhost and Hunters, they are not aware of you yet. You are well, still hiding.

Chiken said:
@too much idea
The Voice is a character that I play, so technically we haven't met yet. To be more clear she hasn't contacted you yet. The same goes for Shroudedhost and Hunters, they are not aware of you yet. You are well, still hiding.
Alright.

Chiken said:
@too much idea
I'm trying to think of how she'll contact my character seeing as she's harder to get in touch with due to her powers

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
I'm trying to think of how she'll contact my character seeing as she's harder to get in touch with due to her powers
Don't worry about how I will contact you, I will figure that out. For right now I just need you guys to be in the world. You can start at your own location or go to the meeting at the wearhouse.

Oh I hope I get accepted soon, I like the look of this RP, and am anxious to see if my character makes it into the 'cast' you already have.

New characters accepted.

@Everyone. I've read the posts so far and I'm excited with the effort you guys are showing. Good job everyone!

I have some bad news. I've been in the hospital the last 24hrs, and it looks like it will be a long stay for me. Possible surgery tomorrow, so I regret to say that I won't be able to reply anytime soon. I don't want to close the RP, I hope you guys continue posting, telling your stories, and I will join again as soon as I'm able. At the very least I will enjoy reading what you post even if my replies come a little late. I hope you guys understand.

Chiken said:
New characters accepted.
@Everyone. I've read the posts so far and I'm excited with the effort you guys are showing. Good job everyone!

I have some bad news. I've been in the hospital the last 24hrs, and it looks like it will be a long stay for me. Possible surgery tomorrow, so I regret to say that I won't be able to reply anytime soon. I don't want to close the RP, I hope you guys continue posting, telling your stories, and I will join again as soon as I'm able. At the very least I will enjoy reading what you post even if my replies come a little late. I hope you guys understand.
Hey it's okay!

Get well soon, Chiken!!

Chiken said:
New characters accepted.

Get better!

I know you'll be away due to hospitalization, but just wanted to let you know I'm interested in joining and will create a character when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back