• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairing a and Fandoms

Ben Douglas

Diet Dew, grapes, and my 3DS= My Life
I'm searching for a partner to RP with. PM me of you are interested. I really only RP romances, so if you aren't into those kinds of things, don't PM me. I can do MxF or FxF. I've got nothing wrong with males in real life who love males, I just can't RP that.

**= Main one I want to do

Pairings:

Student x Teacher

Student x Student

Wizard x Human

Wizard x Wizard

Magic Student x Magic Student **

Fandoms:

SAO

Fairytail

RWBY**

Unwanteds

Rules:

I don't give a crap about post length, just respect how long that I make mine. I'll try to make my posts around the length of your post.

Please, don't use bad grammar to often. I can see if you make a slip up every once in a while, but don't do it a lot. Proof read before you hit "send".

Tell me when you have something going on and you won't reply for a while, and I'll do the same. Also, tell me when you want to end the RP, don't just drop and leave me hanging.

For Magic student X magic student. Are you thinking like an OC Hogwarts kinda deal or gifted boarding school? Any ideas specifically?

The second one is what I was thinking of. No wands, hand magic. Kind of like Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist, but not using alchemy.

I will so do RWBY with you, god you have no idea how many times I have seen every single episode (at least 3 times)

We are around half way through the second volume. We are watching it on Netflix, so the entire season is one episode, and there are no ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back