• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pair Bonding (MxF)

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
Hey there, DanGriin here with a plot in the 1x1 section of this site for once

So I'm seeking someone to do a Romantic RP with
My requirements are thus:

.18+ since I'm 18+ and I'm not in the mood to "Hello Fellow Kids" today
.Semi Lit to Literate Posting
.Ability to world-build with me

Favorite Genres
.Fantasy
.Modern Fantasy
.Most Things With Magic
.Toku?

Plots

1 (Mage X Deity): You serve an underground order of mages that protect the unknowing public from supernatural threats. One day, you were called to investigate the home of an up and coming CEO... where you learn he isn't as Human as he seems...

2 (Ordinary Person X Deity): You were set up with a blind date via a nice lady you met at a florist. Apparently her younger brother is single and so are you. You meet up with him and find out that things...are far more complex than first thought out

3 (Paranormal Investigator X Demon): The case was simple, find a weak member of the local supernatural crime syndicates and interrogate them. You failed, you failed big time and now they're after you. Thankfully you managed to run into someone who looks like he could kill with a glare...

4 (Angel X Fallen Angel X Unknown): Optional Plot if ya'll wanna double up on characters. A simple plot where its a complicated love triangle between a two supernatural entities and their new roommate who they don't know too much about

Heya! Sorry to bother you but I definitely enjoyed reading some of these plots. My favorite is definitely #2 but if you are interested and fine with both of us playing multiple characters, I had one idea a modern fantasy roleplay and another for an Isekai adventure roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back