• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pages of The Black Grimoire

AliceNWeb

Creative Endeavoring
Pages-of-The-Black-Grimoire.png
If you've made it pass the intimidating introduction I'd like to say that this Roleplay will likely be moved to the modern/realistic thread. However if you're still interested I am looking for 5-6 players. You will all be dropped into a location that has been ravaged by plague; you few however, will have an immunity to this strange disease. For unknown reasons you are immune - your blood has been examined with no abnormalities and when extracted from you - your blood has no resilience to the disease. For now your goal is to help the sick rather you choose to do errands for local shops, or gather supplies for the local hospitals is entirely up to you.

All contact with outside states has been blocked by the military you are not allowed to leave the premises under any circumstances. Any and all resources and help come from the few who are still healthy enough to run local shops - corporations are non-existent. I will leave the interest check up to see who is all interested. I am also looking for a co-GM if anyone is willing or able please let me know.

Last edited:
I might be interested. Where has it moved to?
It has been moved to the realistic/modern interest-check - I did an oops and put it in the fantasy interest check before.
I'm interested!
Count me interested!
Ooh sounds intriguing
interesting!

nuas nuas Ironrot Ironrot CriticalRogue CriticalRogue Makomin Makomin The Awakened Moon The Awakened Moon JustJazzy JustJazzy

Now that we have 6 players would you guys mind pairing up teams of two? This will make GM'ing a lot easier :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back