• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy PAFFH (ooc)

Posting order

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see...

Memes, huh...

I got memes.

I'll share them, one day.

8fe7a9fa8e92038232e83c3c0a7e75d6819b9c4f246556b4f6c10d119f40bbb6.jpg

Looking at the title of this OOC makes me think of calmly drinking tea with the highest elegance, only to spit it out all over the person next to you with an involuntary laugh.

qUESTIO. DOES SHREK BLEED OUT OF HIS BUTT OR DOES A BUTT BLEED OUT OF SHREK?

ANSWER BELOW. CUZ IDFK. MEMES.

YOU DARE QUESTION A 69TH 420TH MEME FLAME WAR VET?! I SAW SOME SHIT MAN. IT WAS WEIRRDDDDDDDDDD. Srsly. Some of the ppl I knew were On the wRONG SIDE OF iNtERWEBS

That awkward moment at a party between 3 people where you don't have a clue what to say without sounding socially inept on 10021 levels

Dude. I'm infinity rank socially inept. I can't even approach people without Mother Nature, Lady Luck and all the gods of every religion deciding that I'm their punching bag .-.

One of my few IRL friends is pretty much that. All they do is party and drink. I'm often one of the people who is forced to come deal with whatever aftermath they may of left like a flaming space Godzilla surrounded by F-5 class sharknado plus WWIII starting due to North Korea

One of my few IRL friends is pretty much that. All they do is party and drink. I'm often one of the people who is forced to come deal with whatever aftermath they may of left like a flaming space Godzilla surrounded by F-5 class sharknado plus WWIII starting due to North Korea
Funny story, I've never drank. Ever.

I just like hold my beer memes, because I live in the place that made them a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back