• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Packs of moonlight forest CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Human name: Stevie Nyx
Wolf name: Nyx
Pack: currently a loner but wishes to join a pack, just unsure which one yet
Looks:
-View attachment 1033554 View attachment 1033555
Ability: Pathokinesis- the ability to sense/feel and change others emotions.
Bio: Stevie grew up as being a pup in the Shadowmoon pack, that was until the Bloodmoon pack came and her pack fell apart. From there on she became a loner Wolf living on her own and relying on herself. Always feeling like something missing, she set out with the hopes of joining the Ghostmoon pack
Personality: Fiercely Loyal, Affectionate, Very Protective, Huge Empath

Loner who joins.

Also, question, is there like a wolfman form for the werewolves?
For this rp, they would have ability to shift between human and wolf form. (There has been a time where one was stuck in wolf form)

I feel like wolfman form would only happen if the person was cursed or got angered/lost control

For this rp, they would have ability to shift between human and wolf form. (There has been a time where one was stuck in wolf form)

I feel like wolfman form would only happen if the person was cursed or got angered/lost control
Okay. And we are allowed two characters, right?

Okay. And we are allowed two characters, right?
Yes basically as many as you can handle.

If you like to bring in more i think it would be fair if the other or more being created was in soulmoon or bloodmoon
To help balance the numbers but its your decision

Is my character all set to start writing? :)
Yes. What rank do you have in mind?

Also if she was in shadowmoon, ghostmoon pack has already gathered some of their pack to join them while others have left to be on their own.

Yes basically as many as you can handle.

If you like to bring in more i think it would be fair if the other or more being created was in soulmoon or bloodmoon
To help balance the numbers but its your decision
I was planning on making characters for both actually.

So I can start writing.

I was planning on making characters for both actually.

So I can start writing.
Oh thats fine then
Just was trying to see about balancing the numbers.
Will need to know about the possible ranks your characters will be.

We have guards, hunters are available ranks along with beta

Human Name: Nolan Gunnarsen
Wolf's Name: Fenrir
Pack: Bloodmoon
Looks:
Abilities:
Bio: Nolan’s while life has been spent in service to Bloodmoon.
Personality:

NOTE: Don't want to lose this, so I'm posting it now. I'll finish it tomorrow.

Human Name:
Numbers Ta'Xet
Wolf's Name:
BloodSeeker
Pack:
Loner with no want or desire to ever join a pack.
Looks:
Extemely tall standing at 7'9", Numbers never smiles, you will always find him with a straight face and an intimidating stare that had once taken down three alphas. Numbers has a deceivingly buff build that drives many to back down around him.
In his wolf form his is 6'1" and his head whilst has fur so dark that light doesn't reflect on it, it is as if a void is standing in front of you.
Human:
Image F4-13.jpg
Wolf:
1677402197756.png
Abilities:
By the time Numbers was five years old his father, the feared lone wolf named 'Ronin', had began ruthlessly training him, making him use his natural born abilities in human form, training him to hone his skills in hand to hand combat and teaching him the secrets of the Ta'Xet name. By the time Numbers was ten his father was forcing him to lift two trees at a time out of the ground and hold them above his head for two hours straight, and while that may seem impossible even for a werewolf he eventually got it down before his eleventh birthday, but the scars from the whip that his father would use on him never went away, they were reminders that he had to be stronger. And so every day until his fifteenth birthday Numbers father would train him and train him from six a.m. to twelve a.m., only allowing him to use his human form saying that 'Your wolf should always be your last resort when in a fight'. When Numbers had finally become fifteen his father began training him in the ways of the Ta'Xet families ancestors, teaching him how the stronger you are and the more disciplined you are as a human the more control you will have as a wolf.
As advanced Numbers werewolf abilities are as both a human and a wolf, he has no unique abilities as of yet. This was especially strange seeing as Ronin was known for his ability 'Bloodlust' which would give him an extreme power boost while using it, but what was the most terrifying thing about Ronin is the fact that he taught himself to use his wolf ability in human form.
Personality:
Numbers is extremely silent and intimidating, in his eyes there is nothing but rage and the screaming souls of those who earned him his name, he has made betas freeze when making eye contact.
What is lesser known about Numbers is that he is a leader, though he has only been able to show off his skills a couple times he was once thought of as alpha material.
Other:
Numbers has never had a mate seeing as he has yet to find anyone that is willing to travel through the pack lands with him.
Numbers and BloodSeeker are extremely synchronized in terms of what they do. They never argue although sometimes they are disappointed in each other often times criticising each other​

Comicwolf Comicwolf Yes, he has weaknesses.

I just wanted it to be proportionate to his human size, but I guess I can lower it by a few inches.
Which are?
The Average grey wolf is at tallest 2'8" to their shoulder. Length from nose to tail is longest at 5'.
I only ask to lower it because a wolf that big will draw attention from everyone

If you check the top of page 3, my wolves are abnormally large, they would draw attention too, but not as much as yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back