• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Packs of moonlight forest CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If Ghostmoon, Lucas is Omega and available.

If one of the other packs, I know Arthur is available, but I'm debating on pairing him with Dillion. Whom is also available, and I believe open to either gendered pairing.

I'm not sure about Orian or Mask.

There are also the lone wolves, but that might be difficult if in a pack.
Maybe one of the lone wolves potentially as she’ll be out of a pack for awhile. Could make for an interesting dynamic if she finds a potential mate and then is also debating a pack in the future

Maybe one of the lone wolves potentially as she’ll be out of a pack for awhile. Could make for an interesting dynamic if she finds a potential mate and then is also debating a pack in the future
Then I think you need Ec Jester Ec Jester because they hold a majority of the lone wolves. I only have one and I don't think my 1 is interested in finding another mate.

Ooh. I see, um. I think the only one she may find interest with is Xade. Since Jake might be very busy and not seen as much.

Just a quick question, I was wanting to make another character. Idk if that’s alright. But I was hoping this character would fall for Elisa.

Just a quick question, I was wanting to make another character. Idk if that’s alright. But I was hoping this character would fall for Elisa.
That’s fine with me. Is it still your intention for her and Xander to me mates? And this new character will add some tension or pair them together instead?

I was thinking that there may be some tension, since this new character is much more- what the word… extraordinary? Unique? I was coming up with a backstory for him today. Think he’ll do great with her. I’m going to start on the CS soon. ^^

Human’s Name:
Payton Charleston

Wolf’s Name:
Lloyd

Human Appearance:
52B3B079-C04E-4921-8E63-F478A4613F65.jpeg

Payton’s History / Extras:
Payton looks a little young for his age, he was able to get many girls attention. Which sent him to be beaten up many a time due to it by other guys. He had also had to deal with his parents death in a car accident when he was thirteen. He was never the same. Years after that, his life began to go downhill as he began to lose everything. He suffered many heartbreaks and injuries. He first shifted when he turned seventeen and he began to bond with Lloyd.

Payton’s way of making money is to sing. He leaves out a hat by his feet and sings with his guitar in hand.

Wolf’s Appearance:
BFBB2B63-C92E-417F-9ABA-B2EA0024E1B7.jpeg

Lloyd’s History / Extras:

Lloyd and his human get along well and never seem to argue. Since they both suffered majorly together. Lloyd had two mates and four pups. He lost all of them. He gets emotional due to all the depression he gains, day by day of him being alone. All he wants to a family to hold onto until his life ends. He only wants a happy ending, knowing he had a forever-lasting love relationship.

Powers:
Lloyd can howl beautifully, which can somehow hypnotize those who are around to hear him.​

Last edited:
Character Sheet
Human Name:
Ayla Reaver
Wolf's Name: Zaya
Pack:
Loner for now, but she will join one later

Looks:
View attachment 848610View attachment 848611
Description of the human:

She's 5'6 and with a fairly light skin. Her clothes are mostly self-sown of all she could get her hands on, including her own hair and Zaya's fur. She has two tattoos: one on her chest (a crow, mimicking Zaya's spot) and the other on her shoulder (crow's footprints).
Description of the wolf:
Zaya's fur general mix of grey and light brown but she has red ears (close to in colour of Ayla's hair) and a black spot on her pectorals resembling in shape of a bird.
Abilities:
She can communicate with other animals using telepathy, but most of the time it's just a big blur of emotions and to get a clearer understanding of what they mean she needs to touch them.
Bio:
She was born in a small pack in Oregon. Her life was calm and happy there until a war between packs lashed out and through some dumb luck, she managed to escape. Later they heard that most of her pack were enslaved and those who didn't most likely died. From that day onward she has been living off the grid and always moving from place to place. By the time she reaches the Moonlight forest, she's on her yearly migration south to warmer areas.
Personality:
Loving, nurturing, outspoken, thrill-seeker, loyal but she has a hard time trusting people in the beginning
ECT:
She has a pet crow named Momo (in short Mo) who sits on her shoulder most of the time atop the tattoo. Ayla and Zaya found him one day wounded, and they nursed him back to life. The mental bond between Mo to Ayla and Zaya is so strong by now that they can have a stable connection and understand one another clearly for up to a half a mile.​
^Gone
Human Name: Selene (Lena)
Wolf's Name: Verily
Pack:
Looks: View attachment 865610View attachment 865614
Abilities: Fine hunter, fairly smart
Personality: Loyal, quick-witted, friendly
^Gone
Character Sheet
Human Name:
Wilbur hugo
Wolf's Name:
Elias Answroth
Pack:
I cant tell yet really but i'm up for suggestions!
I'll read more on this right now!
Not decided must find a pack ^^
Looks:
Human
stands at a height of 6'0"
View attachment 868502
Wolf
View attachment 868503
Abilities:
Elias is a sly and sneaky/stealthy wolf, he relies on stealth as his main Allie and ambushing his prey, his ability consist of, invisibility and the ability to make a clone to confuse and bamboozle the enemy/prey, he is a smart wolf and a sneaky one, he's great at stealth entirely and sneaking.

Bio:
Elias was a quite pup, usually just keeping to himself than playing with the other pup's, he usually just day reamed or just tried to get a little bit of knowledge of his world he lived in, he loved just watching people and observing the things they did just trying to learn a bit more, he always loved learning new things and trainning his external knowledge, he really never hunted in a pack before and just did sneak attacks on smaller prey and ambushes.

Personality:
Wilbur is usually the more mature one then other people, and is constantly reminding people to act more of their age then a child, though surprisingly he does well with children and kids , he is a smart and educated one, and a well manner one too, though he can be a cold person at times, not afraid to call someone out in public and humiliate them, he also questions people when they get a little bit to cocky and prideful of themselves, though he is usually keeps to himself when he has free time on his hands, he loves to solve mysteries and stuff related to that.
^Never posted, was tagged in attempt to help by me but nothing
Character Sheet
Human Name: zach minc
Wolf's Name: garjobon foribold
Pack: loner
Looks: black hair/fur a single yellow eye due to backstory revealed later typically wears black clothing. a scar running from the remains of his eye and down to his neck
Abilities: none
Bio: i like to reveal during rp... (hope Thats ok)
Personality: quiet and likes to keep to himself. he hates authority and will defy anyone who ordeers him around]
^Hasnt posted in awhile
Human Name: Maxine Johnson
Wolf's Name: Maximus
Pack: Wintermoon
Looks:
View attachment 873561
View attachment 873562
Abilities: Unknown
Bio: Max has known Wintermoon to be her home for so long, even with the wolf living inside her. Having a male wolf was weird at first, but she slowly grew into it, knowing her wouldn't judge her for the one's she loved or even liked. After a fall fractured her leg beyond repair, Max trained in the ways of a medic, slowly fitting into a role Maximus had tried to teach her for so long.
Personality: She's kind and caring, yet cold and distant, often avoiding others if given the chance.
^I believe on hold
Human Name: Sin Veratados
Wolf's Name: Great Sword, Sin
Pack: (Renegade/No Pack)
Looks: View attachment 884454View attachment 884455
Abilities: Healing and Materialization
Bio: Incredibly dangerous and wanted for murder in the human world, which was commited to protect someone close to him, (niece).
Personality: Silent but very cuddly once he allows someone near him.
^Never posted, can't remember if I tagged them in an attempt to help
Human Name:
Kessa Valentina

Wolf Name:
Kuna

Pack:
None. She is going to decide soon.

Loner

Appearance:

Kessa Valentina
View attachment 884758

Kuna
View attachment 884759

Abilities:
Purple Lightning from jaws.

Bio:
Kessa grew up always being made fun of because her parents were never home and has lived with her grandparents. She always kept searching for a place that would accept her. So she moved when she turned 18, that's when she realized about her inner wolf. She was a werewolf. She wanted to go and seek revenge on those who she despised-- but she was too good for that. So she kept a low profile and remained vague.

Personality:
She's shy, brave, generous, hard-working, and she fights for what she wants or knows is right.​
^Don't know what's going on with this one.
Human Name: Dillion Swift
Wolf Name: Buck
Pack:Soulmoon
Human Looks(he has scars on his body):
View attachment 885309
Wolf Looks(he has scars):
View attachment 885312
Abilities:He has a knack for mechanical stuff and is the best inventor. He's good at figuring out if something is a trap and can map out escape routes.
Bio:As a pup, Buck grew up normally. After fighting against the others he was deemed an omega because he was the weakest. He had never fought before in his life and preferred to invent stuff. As this was hand to hand, he was at a disadvantage. Because he is the omega and is considered quite a jerk. He has come close to dying many times.
Personality:Buck is on the sullen side and has a bad attitude. He can be a jerk, depending on his mood. He's thinks of his pack as less than a pack than potential allies. If you treat Buck with some kindness and respect, he won't be a jerk. Buck is also a bit of a nerd and he loves talking about machines. Buck is very smart, hard working and passionate as well.
other: open to any gender of mate(he's Pansexual)
^Needs to be added as Soulmoon Beta
Human Name: Nathaniel Silver
Wolf's Name: Bones
Pack: Bloodmoon
Looks:
Human
View attachment 888094
Wolf
View attachment 888095
Abilities: Telekinesis and energy manipulation (represented by an ethereal blue glow, think Scarlet Witch but blue)
Bio: Before, he used to live in a big city until he discovered his wolf side, then went and found Bloodmoon, which he had only heard about previously. He was cautiously accepted into the pack, but quickly made his way up through the ranks to the position of Omega.
Personality: Usually calm, calculating, can be very cold at times especially with lower-ranking wolves but ultimately just serves as his Alpha wishes. Snappish if he’s having a bad day and/or they come up to him and start jabbering away.
^Needs to be added as Bloodmoon Omega
Elisa Summmer
~ Ember ~

Appearance

irish-redheads-20150317-4-768x1116.jpg

Elisa has a lion tame worth of rich auburn red hair that reaches down her torso. Her eyes are a dark green-grey that have a look of innocence and calm. Her skin is fair in tone, face scattered in light freckles that deepen in the sunlight. Often she looks like a deer caught in the headlights, not used to being around people. She stands at a mere 5’3”, small and petite in every way.

View attachment 895166
Her wolf, Ember, is an soft auburn wolf. Unlike her human counter part, her wolf form is bigger than most would expect, stretching out to be just under 2 metres in length.

Abilities
As for abilities, Elisa has a very emotional personality and that in turn has become one of her strongest abilities. She has a knack for affecting the moods of those around her. However, as it currently stands, she had no idea. Her mood controlling ability also affects the weather slightly in all the ways you’d assume. When she’s sad, it rains, etc. She puts this down to being unlucky.

History
Elisa has been alone for a very long time, she bounced around foster care when she was young. Her hopefulness at each house she was placed was quickly torn down when she was quickly returned. This has led to a constant wall being placed around herself when meeting others or when people want her to feel like she belongs. As for her biological parents, she has no idea. She turned once when she turned 18 and has been in a constant battle against her wolf counter part. No one that sees her sees this inner battle, but she bares it each day. Maybe one day, she’ll be freed and someone can help show her the wolf ways.

Personality
Elisa is timid, quiet and distant, though her eyes are piercing and her stare could really stare into someone soul. The pain she has been through in marked through faint scars that are hidden around her body. She doesn’t acknowledge them or want to converse about how they happened.

Ember is a fiery character, the inner wolf who has been banished to Elisa’s mind because the poor girl doesn’t understand what is happening to her. She’s a fighter and a hidden spirit in her brain. She pushes and is constantly angry at current because of how Elisa has treated her.

At short, Elisa forces them both to not shift. A part from in dire situations, (full moons?) or in heat, (which she doesn’t understand). They’re that disconnected that when a shift does happen, Elisa remembers nothing.
^Loner, will join pack later. (I believe after establishing a relationship)
Human’s Name:
Payton Charleston

Wolf’s Name:
Lloyd

Human Appearance:
View attachment 895806

Payton’s History / Extras:
Payton looks a little young for his age, he was able to get many girls attention. Which sent him to be beaten up many a time due to it by other guys. He had also had to deal with his parents death in a car accident when he was thirteen. He was never the same. Years after that, his life began to go downhill as he began to lose everything. He suffered many heartbreaks and injuries. He first shifted when he turned seventeen and he began to bond with Lloyd.

Wolf’s Appearance:
View attachment 895807

Lloyd’s History / Extras:

Lloyd and his human get along well and never seem to argue. Since they both suffered majorly together. Lloyd had two mates and four pups. He lost all of them. He gets emotional due to all the depression he gains, day by day of him being alone. All he wants to a family to hold onto until his life ends. He only wants a happy ending, knowing he had a forever-lasting love relationship.

Powers:
Lloyd can leak venom from his jaws once he had bitten anyone or anything; but only when he wants. It is not unexpected by him.​
^Loner, to be mated to Elisa. (I don't believe he will be joining a pack.)

Apparently I couldn't sleep without doing this. Does this help, @Miasmith17

Sure. I'll check what's what a little later today, I only woke up to deal with the cat, am about to crawl back into bed. One of my hands is flaring up really bad
Oh no i hope it gets better
^Gone

^Gone

^Never posted, was tagged in attempt to help by me but nothing

^Hasnt posted in awhile

^I believe on hold

^Never posted, can't remember if I tagged them in an attempt to help

^Don't know what's going on with this one.

^Needs to be added as Soulmoon Beta

^Needs to be added as Bloodmoon Omega

^Loner, will join pack later. (I believe after establishing a relationship)

^Loner, to be mated to Elisa. (I don't believe he will be joining a pack.)

Apparently I couldn't sleep without doing this. Does this help, @Miasmith17
Yes thank you

It is fine, I'll think about joining. Could I have an explanation on what this RP is about?
the rp is about a small town called eclipsa, full of myths about werewolves...in the forest lived four packs. now the remaining three must survive no matter what comes at them. even if its hunters and war from a large pack.
some are discovering their wolf abilities while others try to gather more members.
who will u join? what will u become

Kessa won’t be seen as much, but she’s friends with Mask and had her change her mind on giving up on everything.

And yeah, Payton Charleston shall be attempting to become mates with Elisa soon.

Kessa won’t be seen as much, but she’s friends with Mask and had her change her mind on giving up on everything.

And yeah, Payton Charleston shall be attempting to become mates with Elisa soon.
Ok. As long as kessa is involved in the rp still i will keep the character page on thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back