• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Packs of moonlight forest CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Think I finished. Tried to follow the sheet as you guys had it, and the photo thing you guys did. I wasn't sure about the abilities thing, had to figure that one out today. So, this is what I got. If I absolutely must, I'll have them be one of the packs, but I'd rather figure that out in time. Let them find their best fit.

Triplet number 1:

Full Name:
Sarah Rebecca Crescent

Wolf’s Name:
She doesn’t know, they’re like one being

Age and place of birth:
26, born in a large spacious cabin in the wooded mountains of the Canadian Rockies, late evening on the second of May

Pack: Isn't sure, she's been watching from a distance

Appearance:
1612060810547.png
Human Form: average at 5’7
Brown hair
Blue eyes
(i see her hair more just shoulder length)
Wolf:4’
Keeps her blue eyes

Abilities:
Camouflage, this was found when they located the place the want to call home. Still not sure which pack they want to join, she gave herself the task of scouting them out. Almost caught one night, she didn’t understand how they walked right past her until she got back to the motel and couldn’t see herself. It took time to learn to control.

Personality:
Born first, she learned to lord it over her brothers and still will if she isn’t fully getting her way. She can be manipulative with them but sweet. She’s loud and strong willed, she isn’t afraid to speak her mind, which can get her into trouble.

Bio:
First born and oldest, only held so much weight. So, she made sure that her brothers never forgot it. Aside from being the only girl, she made sure they knew that because she was oldest, she was boss. Well, most of the time, when Lucas wasn’t throwing his weight around and Max wasn’t picking fights. She argued with their parents when they were told to do something, and she pouted when she didn’t get her way. Sure, she would do as she was told, eventually, but she always had to question why first. The day they couldn’t find their parents, when she spent hours, and days in the woods trying to find them, any sign or scent. She didn’t expect Max to take lead, but then he did, and she was too lost to question it. She had her say in many of their travels, but she began to divert to his lead. She followed, until they found home. Her brothers got jobs, but she spent more time studying the packs, and their laws from a distance than anything else. They needed to choose, they needed to learn, and they needed to be one with nature again.

This is both Sarah and Lucas as wolves, she is in the forefront.
1612060775194.png

Triplet number 2:

Full Name:
Lucas William Crescent

Wolf’s Name:
He doesn’t know, they’re like one being

Age and Place of Birth:
26, born in a large spacious cabin in the wooded mountains in the Canadian Rockies, as night began on the second of May

Pack: Isn't sure, he's been waiting for more intel

Appearance:
1612060247242.png
Human form: average at 5’9
Brown hair
Warm Brown eyes
(possibly a member of the band on his shirt, no idea, this just struck me as Lucas)
Wolf: 4’5
keeps his warm brown eyes

Abilities:
Durability, this was found by accident in their travels when they were playing on top of a mountain and he lost his footing, tumbling down a steep embankment. When his siblings got to him, they found he had not a scratch.

Personality:
Stuck in the middle, he is a calm and quiet. Fiercely loyal, he does what’s best for family and pack.

Bio:
Growing up, Lucas had pushed his weight around over his siblings until he became truly stuck in the middle. So, he learned to follow and help his family, to help the pack. In doing so, his loyalty was never questioned. Until one day when their parents just weren’t there, they became lost, him the most. What was one supposed to do, if no one was there to look after them. He hadn’t expected his youngest brother to lead, but he never fought it and instead followed him. Wherever they went, he did as told and did what was best for the fragments of their pack. Finally, when they found a place to begin to call home, he followed suit. Learning of large packs, and pack law, he knows they have a lot to learn.

Triplet number 3:

Full Name:
Maxwell James Crescent

Wolf’s Name:
He doesn’t know, they’re like one being

Age and Place of Birth:
26, born in a large spacious cabin in the wooded mountains, technically the very early morning on third of May when stars still shine bright.

Pack: Isn't sure, feels his siblings are all the pack he needs but knows they need something more.

Appearance:
1612059890430.png
Human form: tall at 6’7
Auburn hair
Steel Grey eyes
(without the tattoo on his neck, and more beard like his brother)
1612060071968.png
Wolf: 4’10
keeps his steel grey eyes
(i have no clue how to edit photos, or i would change the eyes)

Abilities:
Night vision, not like you’d expect to see looking through night vision goggles, but when he wants it is like he can see in the dark as if it was a dawn or dusk. He discovered his one night while they traveled, just watching the night and time pass.

Personality:
He was the youngest of the triplets, and the smallest but he was also the one who fought the most. Because of this he grew to be stubborn and strong-willed, as well as immensely protective. He will do anything for his siblings as they’re the only family they have left.

Bio:
Born in the mountains, he learned at a young age to fight for what he wanted and when puberty hit, they found quick that even though he was youngest, he grew to be the biggest and strongest. Then one day, they woke to find their parents gone. The only pack that they knew wasn’t there anymore, and seeing his siblings lost made him step up. They couldn’t hunt the big game as well any longer, and learned to survive mainly as their wolf form, traveling as they sought a new place to live. The humans, and civilizations grew to be too much for them. They sounds and smells over whelmed them, so they sought small towns and country side. He ensured they stuck to the least populated areas as possible, just seeking out a place to call home. When they found a good place, he was surprised to find that there were packs there, but the laws were different, and he didn’t understand, none of them did. He found a job, he found them a home in a little motel, and the three of them made it work, somehow while they attempted to figure out packs and pack laws. Though honestly, he doesn't have that much interest in it. To him, he already has his pack.

Lily walker
Alpha of ghostmoon
Looks: long brown hair, hazel eyes, wearing a old skirt and blouse top, moon mark on right shoulder

Wolf: white fur, light blue eyes, moon mark on hip

Bio: as one of the few survivors of her pack, her guard garen helped raise her to become the alpha of their pack...as bloodmoon killed most of her pack leaving no survivors but them. Lily hatred for bloodmoon grew once she was older as she wanted them to suffer as she had but knew deep down that there should be a better way to get revenge to avoid becoming like them.
Personailty: kind, anger and courage.

Spirit wolf: crystal

Lilith
Pack rank: alpha of bloodmoon
Personality: cruel and angry, she will only show bit of kindness to those she cared about which is rare

Bio: after her father found another mate she left ghostmoon and didnt return till years later when lily was born, placing a curse on the pack then two weeks later started the war and fire that killed the remaining wolves of ghostmoon leaving only lily and garen.
She plans to finish them off even her rules of her pack are unfair and anyone who disobeys her first time dies.....

Looks: dried blood in her red hair, hazel eyes, old wounds on her arms and long black dress

Wolf: dried blood on dark grey fur and yellow eyes

If she finds any pups in her territory they are given to her to kill and drink their blood

I came up with 2 or 3 more characters so I'mma show what they look like:

Oscar / Orian Massacre
Wolf's name: Orian
Human's name: Oscar
Killed Mask's pup moons back
Bad reputation of killing who has past with him
Power(s): Can somewhat speak to animals. Is skilled at ambushing.
Wolf and human form:
Orian.jpgOrian's wolf.jpg

Jaxon / Jake Richmond
Wolf's name: Jake
Human's name: Jaxon
(Already put some other info on previous page)
Power(s): Can transform into a Lynx and Fox, aside from a wolf.
Wolf and human form:
Jake Richmond.jpgJake.jpg

Xander / Xade Outlaw
Wolf's name: Xade
Human's name: Xander
Power(s): Mind-reading.
Wolf and human form:
Xade.jpgXade's wolf.jpg

I guess I will show what Mask looks like: ;D Prepare to be amazed-

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Wolf's name: Mask
Human's name: Kaitlyn
Lone wolf
Blue eyes
Power(s): Fire and water Manipulation.
Wolf & human form:
Mask4.jpgsad night wolf in snow storm.jpg

fire and ice.jpg

Last edited:
I had forgotten about adding Stuart's info on here O.o

Stuart / Silas McLord
Wolf's name: Stuart
Human's name: Silas
Mask's old mate whom abandoned her
Lone wolf at the moment- but wants to join a pack soon
Power(s): can change fur color to any desired color.
Gold-brown eyes
Pictures/looks:​
Stuart2.jpgStuart.jpg

Last edited:
Here's another character that had come to mind:

Timber / Timothy Blake
Wolf's name: Timber
Human's name: Timothy
He's determined, a leader, & slightly aggressive.
His history: he was abandoned by his parents, and a curse was placed upon him. So he is pretty much permanently stuck in his wolf form. Hoping someone would take him in as their own.
Powers: He can grow wings out from his spine.
Eye color is a 'soft-yellow-gold'
Wolf and Human form:​

Timber Blake.jpg2.jpgtimber.jpg

(His wolf type is a Brown-Timber Wolf)
(I had to edit this..)

Timber's wings.jpg

Last edited:
Human Name: Onyx Starsong

Wolf's Name: Midnight (they're in sync, no arguments)

Pack: None

Looks:
3ce7fb4af79d08b5466c3bbfc4075e5d--beautiful-eyes-gorgeous-men.jpg
(I originally had his eyes as a steel grey, this was close enough.)

tw0mzxosgh041.jpg

Abilities: Becomes part of the shadows. A convenient way to travel or spy.

Bio: His pack had been at war with a neighboring pack since long before he had been born. All over a source of water, each pack refused to share but was basically forced to as the large body of water was between each packs territory. One night, unable to sleep he had gone hunting in the dark. A female from the opposing pack had the same idea, and they met at the water. They should have fought, but instead they found love. Both were the children of Alpha's, meant to fight and continue the war. However, everything felt right with each other and they became mates in secret; stealing moments away to be together, they had attempted to keep their love from their packs until they ended the war. But they failed when she became pregnant. He never got to meet their pup, or see his auburn haired beauty alive again. Her father had done the unthinkable in hatred of their connection and in his heartbroken rage, he had destroyed what remained of her smaller pack, leaving only pups to be raised by the tatters of his former pack. He couldn't stay after that, everything reminded him of her and what he had done. His left eye even changed to partially show the colour her eyes had once been. A mark of disgrace, or heartbreak, he didn't know. So, he went rogue and headed out to be a lone wolf. He'd been traveling alone for 2 years before finding a place he wanted to call home.

Personality: Quiet and calm, he's become reserved with the loss of his mate and unborn pup. He has no desire to find another mate, or pack but knows some are in the area. If asked to join a pack, he would likely accept from being alone too long.

Last edited:
I believe if you look at the packs on the first page, some changes are missing.

Quinn, Sarah, Lucas and Max have all gone into Ghostmoon now.
And I believe in the OOC thread, somewhere, that Sarah is getting her shot at Medic, she needs to prove herself to Lily and I think Garen. Max and Lucas are to end up guards, with I think Lucas to become Omega (rank bellow Alpha).
Max may or may not become Alpha male, that's up to @Miasmith17 or whomever else wants it.

And theres my lone wolf missing, Onyx.
I think Wintermoon has a few guards now too. But I can't remember who.

I believe if you look at the packs on the first page, some changes are missing.

Quinn, Sarah, Lucas and Max have all gone into Ghostmoon now.
And I believe in the OOC thread, somewhere, that Sarah is getting her shot at Medic, she needs to prove herself to Lily and I think Garen. Max and Lucas are to end up guards, with I think Lucas to become Omega (rank bellow Alpha).
Max may or may not become Alpha male, that's up to @Miasmith17 or whomever else wants it.

And theres my lone wolf missing, Onyx.
I think Wintermoon has a few guards now too. But I can't remember who.
Thank you for letting me know

What i want to do is make a full list of the wolfs names either from first name a to z or by packs

Character Sheet
Human Name: zach minc
Wolf's Name: garjobon foribold
Pack: loner
Looks: black hair/fur a single yellow eye due to backstory revealed later typically wears black clothing. a scar running from the remains of his eye and down to his neck
Abilities: none
Bio: i like to reveal during rp... (hope Thats ok)
Personality: quiet and likes to keep to himself. he hates authority and will defy anyone who ordeers him around]

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Sheet
Human Name: zach minc
Wolf's Name: garjobon foribold
Pack: loner
Looks: black hair/fur a single yellow eye due to backstory revealed later typically wears black clothing. a scar running from the remains of his eye and down to his neck
Abilities: none
Bio: i like to reveal during rp... (hope Thats ok)
Personality: quiet and likes to keep to himself. he hates authority and will defy anyone who ordeers him around]

Alpha of himself? He is a loner so no actual rank but i figured i had to put something there

What is his abilitity: telepathy

Human Name: Arthur Daniel Smith

Wolf's Name: Luther

Pack: Soulmoon

Looks:
View attachment d1b90efa6d61c2ed777671b741b73b87.jpg
beautiful mexican wolf wallpaper desktopnexus web.jpg

Abilities: He can make it rain or snow, and their severity

Bio: While camping with a group of friends, they drank around a camp fire into early morning, but he had gone to bed early. He rose early and sat outside with a steaming mug of coffee, he set it down on the rail and was about to put on deodorant when he saw something he had never seen before. A wolf that walked across the grass. He set his deodorant down on the rail and stupidly walked along side it until the porch rail stopped protecting him, then he was in trouble. The attack had been swift, he didn't remember a thing, but he had been missing for a month. When he returned to the cabin, nothing was as he left it, he only had one set of clothes to change into and then he walked away from civilization and back into the woods as a new being. He didn't fully understand it, just that he needed to find a new home for himself. He found it in Soulmoon when the last Alpha took him in, he doesn't know where he's gone too, but he knows he has a big role to fill as new Alpha.

Personality: Calm, quiet and resourceful. He spends most of his days in the sun, either with his shirt off or open, and barefoot. Ever since he became a wolf, he's preferred to go without his boots.

Human Name: Nicholas (Nick) Benjamin Richardson

Wolf's Name: Grimm

Pack: Bloodmoon

Looks:
0f0386bfc8fedb9491f5a70a7569cd33.jpg
29ed542146b3a6ba14cb8643fa5a8332.jpg

Abilities: Summons and controls lightening

Bio: A grew up in foster care, unable to get adopted, he spent more and more time in trouble. He was constantly sent away, everywhere he went, camps and programs were all he knew and he didn't care for any of them. He aged out of the system bitter with the world, and had to survive on the streets and scraps other humans never ate. He went from city to city hitch-hiking, until he failed to get a ride and began to walk to the next one. It was then that he was attacked. Barely into his twenties, he quickly learned to use his new ability to get what he needed out of life. Eventually he found home with Bloodmoon and spent his time making sure the Alpha had everything she needed, he kept quiet when she choose a mate and kept biding his time. Until the Alpha Male just seemed to no longer be there one day and he took his chance to step up into the roll.

Personality: Quiet, surprisingly agreeable and trusting

How are these two?
@Miasmith17

Human Name: Sin Veratados
Wolf's Name: Great Sword, Sin
Pack: (Renegade/No Pack)
Looks: Tariel Werewolf.pngimages.jpeg
Abilities: Healing and Materialization
Bio: Incredibly dangerous and wanted for murder in the human world, which was commited to protect someone close to him, (niece).
Personality: Silent but very cuddly once he allows someone near him.

Human Name:
Kessa Valentina

Wolf Name:
Kuna

Pack:
None. She is going to decide soon.

Loner

Appearance:

Kessa Valentina
kessa.jpg

Kuna
kunaaaa.jpg

Abilities:
Purple Lightning from jaws.

Bio:
Kessa grew up always being made fun of because her parents were never home and has lived with her grandparents. She always kept searching for a place that would accept her. So she moved when she turned 18, that's when she realized about her inner wolf. She was a werewolf. She wanted to go and seek revenge on those who she despised-- but she was too good for that. So she kept a low profile and remained vague.

Personality:
She's shy, brave, generous, hard-working, and she fights for what she wants or knows is right.​

Human Name: Dillion Swift
Wolf Name: Buck
Pack:Soulmoon
Human Looks(he has scars on his body):
1621777816886.png
Wolf Looks(he has scars):
1621778021309.png
Abilities:He has a knack for mechanical stuff and is the best inventor. He's good at figuring out if something is a trap and can map out escape routes.
Bio:As a pup, Buck grew up normally. After fighting against the others he was deemed an omega because he was the weakest. He had never fought before in his life and preferred to invent stuff. As this was hand to hand, he was at a disadvantage. Because he is the omega and is considered quite a jerk. He has come close to dying many times.
Personality:Buck is on the sullen side and has a bad attitude. He can be a jerk, depending on his mood. He's thinks of his pack as less than a pack than potential allies. If you treat Buck with some kindness and respect, he won't be a jerk. Buck is also a bit of a nerd and he loves talking about machines. Buck is very smart, hard working and passionate as well.
other: open to any gender of mate(he's Pansexual)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back