• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Packs of moonlight forest CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I know. This character could help her even though she may not want it but thats all they would do. They wouldn't over crowd her cuz while she is just purely a loner. This character just doesn't trust people all that easily. And feels that the order in a pack is wrong, that omegas shouldn't exist at all. Lolz they are kind of a righteous type of character, but they keep their thoughts to themselves since others dont seem to agree with their idea. That was how they got kicked from their last pack and why they arw now a loner
What now? 'Cuz I'm bored. :p

Im currently busy but will try to get on if able

Name: Nina Clark

Pack: None(no want to join one either)

Looks: f59415fc6c0a6a280a733bf75bf9b34a.jpgdd3219bae428d3d59a71fe8116e93f4d.jpg

Abilities: Water Manipulation

Bio: Nina is strong in her beliefs that beta should not be a rank. To her, all werewolves should hold their heads up with pride as they are rather majestic beings. However, her old pack didn't agree with her and even struck her from behind leaving a scar across her back as they kicked her from the pack. They had tried making her drop to beta but found out the hard way she would not fall. her wolf form doesn't show all of her scars from the fights with her pack but her human form certainly does. This is why she has decided to stay a loner, for the time being, she and Silva both in sync with each other as if they were one. Not once did the two of them ever argue over anything, they always said they should have been born as one instead. But such was that of a werewolf, the human persona and the wolf persona, rarely ever one. She had seen some werewolves go mad due to their human and wolf not getting along and it always saddened her and Silva. Now she has simply been roaming the lands watching other packs, looking and hoping to find a pack that might one day agree with her ideology.

Personality: Righteous in her own way, a bit untrusting, not of the status quo, more of a loner than a pack kinda gal, helpful to others, but keeps her eyes on them.

Last edited:
Name: Nina Clark

Pack: None(no want to join one either)

Looks: View attachment 837999View attachment 838009

Abilities: Water Manipulation

Bio: Nina is strong in her beliefs that omega should not be a rank. To her, all werewolves should hold their heads up with pride as they are rather majestic beings. However, her old pack didn't agree with her and even struck her from behind leaving a scar across her back as they kicked her from the pack. They had tried making her drop to omega but found out the hard way she would not fall. her wolf form doesn't show all of her scars from the fights with her pack but her human form certainly does. This is why she has decided to stay a loner, for the time being, she and Silva both in sync with each other as if they were one. Not once did the two of them ever argue over anything, they always said they should have been born as one instead. But such was that of a werewolf, the human persona and the wolf persona, rarely ever one. She had seen some werewolves go mad due to their human and wolf not getting along and it always saddened her and Silva. Now she has simply been roaming the lands watching other packs, looking and hoping to find a pack that might one day agree with her ideology.

Personality: Righteous in her own way, a bit untrusting, not of the status quo, more of a loner than a pack kinda gal, helpful to others, but keeps her eyes on them.
Very nice idea!

I'll reply when i can

I might be on tommorow maybe

Wow, hum. I actually never done something like this. It look tough. Were can I look up more information about this?
Wow, I actually never done something like this. It look complicated. Is there a place I can look up more info about this? If I know exactly how it work. I might join.

Wow, hum. I actually never done something like this. It look tough. Were can I look up more information about this?

Wow, I actually never done something like this. It look complicated. Is there a place I can look up more info about this? If I know exactly how it work. I might join.
(Sorry for the repeat, technology problems)

Theres a lore button or the sign up page info should be in the other at the top if not i can link it
I could be. I'll take a look after work
👍

Is there something I'm missing 'cause I don't see anything...
But I think I saw you need to be very active in a rp like this. I don't think I could join then because I'm pretty inconsistent and I have busy classes.

i may actually have some characters for this, i need to take a look, will let you know in a day or two

I misplaced the laptop the characters I want to use are on. The old thing is around, just need to locate it. When I do, I'll have a mismatched set of triplets to throw in after some alterations.

Would also like to add, never done a proper group rp before. Will be green going into this

The lore page is up and running

For now i will be back later to fix anything or awnser questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back