• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Packs of moonlight forest CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[let me know if anything needs changed!! i apologize for the length as well, i wrote this on my computer and just now realized looks significantly bigger on mobile LOL. i put everything in spoilers so it isnt taking up so much space (: ]

Human Name: asher wild

Wolf's Name: nocturne. asher gave themselves the name long ago but the two are one and the same now.

Pack: bloodmoon

necromancy. asher is able to see, sense, and vaguely communicate with dead animals, as well as summon them from the depths of the earth. he can consistently resummon those who’s souls he has on hand. the creatures are dark, smokey things, just barely retaining their previous forms even if they are in a solid state, with the only details being the odd glowing of their eyes. asher uses them mostly for scouting, spying, and intimidation. the activation of this ability causes asher’s eyes to glow more prominently, and odd wisps of gold smoke to curl around his hands or feet.

asher was born to a monster in hiding and a human man. they lived happily for twelve years until the mother’s secrets were exposed. it was bound to happen at some point, with his father being a hunter of all things. he was a businessman by day and killer of monsters at night, apparently, but the mother didn’t know. asher didn’t know. he hadn’t realized what a hunter even was at that point—didn’t know what he himself was.

she was killed in cold blood, and asher had watched it happen, standing in the doorway to the kitchen. it had been a monday morning.

he thought he was going to die next, was sure of it, but his father hesitated. he’d seemed to have enough of a conscious to not kill a child, nor his own son, monster or not. he kept him in the unfinished basement of their little suburban house, chained to the floor like a dog with a metal collar around his neck instead.

sometimes he thought maybe dying would have been better.

asher met nocturne, then, down in the dark in his head. nocturne was calm, collected. he wasn’t afraid, he wasn’t angry.

he was, more or less, unfeeling.

but to asher, that was comforting. he spoke to the voice in his head to keep himself sane (as contradictory as it sounded), and for the next three years nocturne was the distraction from the burning, unhealing pain around his throat from that silver collar, from the death of his mother, from the sheer loneliness because why wouldn't his father speak to him? the two of them more or less became synced with one another, asher’s childlike fears and dreams alike merging with nocturne’s apathetic but clever personality.

asher was, ultimately, able to set himself free with a little nudge from his other half. the good thing about him being below ground was that it was easier to figure out where his affinities lie.

the dead lay buried, after all.

his father had come down one morning to bring him food, but he never said a word. asher could see the guilt on his face every time he came down here. he knew what he was doing was wrong, knew what he’d done was wrong, and yet he said nothing.

asher got angry. he got angry and he snarled and yelled at the man, slamming his hands to the floor and asking him why, just trying to get him to say something, to react. he never did, but it wouldn’t have changed anything anyway.

dark mist slid through the cement walls and floors, materializing into smokey figures of dead cats, rodents, snakes, birds.

“go,” nocturne had said in his head, repeating. “go, go, go.”

he doesn’t remember.

he doesn’t remember how it happened, but he’s sure nocturne does, he’s sure he had the memory hidden away somewhere in their mind. he’d ended up in the woods. the collar was gone, the smokey monsters were gone, and there was blood painted all the way up his forearms.

he doesn’t remember, but he knows what happened anyway.

though his madness may suggest otherwise, asher is actually quite intelligent. he treats other beings like objects he can manipulate, shamelessly picking them apart and exposing their innards like a raven ripping upon the flesh of roadkill. he does not wish for anything in particular; he has no set ideas for what he'd like to accomplish in the long run. he has no plan, no agenda, no direction. he simply does things, without any regard for the consequences, because it’s fun. he cannot be blackmailed because he has built no real connections, no relationships. he cannot be intimidated because he thrives off of what others fear. he cannot be loved because he is, quite simply, a monster.

and he is utterly euphoric about it.

to try to understand him would be futile. asher does not follow a set plan, he does not heed to the social order, he does not fall into any patterns previously set by others who thought they knew the brain's innermost workings. he is mad - but perhaps not in the sense that he does not think. in fact, he thinks more than average, but his thoughts tend not to adhere to the norm of others with a moral compass. he thinks logistically and yet chaotically; realistically and yet destructively. he analyzes, yet he creates disorder.

he is not utterly off his rocker. upon first meeting him, one might think him just odd, maybe a bit eerie, but certainly not dangerous…right? he is a master of disguises, of manipulation and masks and lies. he is a chessmaster, a charmer, a wolf in sheep’s clothing, if you will. because he is able to draw fear from another by studying them, analyzing them, he is able to manipulate them using what he knows will distort them. he treats life like a crazy social experiment, and he picks up on subtleties most miss about others. he dissects them, and by the time he is done with the conversation, he knows what will make the other tick. and he uses it.

he is an odd healer. he has an obsession with dead things, with disease, with how the body works and thinks. it is not an inherently sadistic mindset, but a curious one. he will cut something open just to see how long it takes for it to bleed out, for its breath to stutter and die, for its heart to stop beating. he uses his job moreso as a means to gain more medical information and sate his curiosity than to spread kindness. he will not fake sympathy, or sugarcoat things when an injury looks bad.

terrible bedside manner or not, he is very good at what he does.
Any drawbacks to his powers?

also how did he join bloodmoon

of course! sorry i didn’t mention them lol. in a normal situation he can summon three souls as long as each is only around house cat sized or smaller. anything larger requires more energy, more concentration, and results in only one or two resurrected animals. they aren’t really used for combat so it shouldn’t affect players too much, i don’t think.

also, i’m not entirely caught up on the whole history of this rp. ive been reading back on stuff still but!! i assume after his father’s death asher spent a lot of time alone until ultimately stumbling upon the pack. he likes to explore so it was probably entirely on accident. if you’d like we could roleplay that part out when we start instead? he wouldn’t have been with the pack for very long regardless :)
That works, in
I will warn you bloodmoon is very harsh pack and his job will also be to make sure the alpha female pregnancy goes smoothly

we could, though my characters are eating or about to eat i could send a guard in who finds him

That works, in
I will warn you bloodmoon is very harsh pack and his job will also be to make sure the alpha female pregnancy goes smoothly

we could, though my characters are eating or about to eat i could send a guard in who finds him
that all sounds good to me!!

(Redo of my current characters since I had no idea what I was doing when I first typed them up.)

Human's Name:
Kaitlyn Tamashii

Personality:
Kaitlyn is straightforward/direct when she's telling the truth or just talking to anyone in general, she doesn't care if it hurts anyone's feelings. She somewhat has a soft spot for certain people, especially those she cares about.

Eye color:
Ocean-blue

Human Appearance:
Mask4.jpg

Wolf's Name:
Mask

Personality:
(Same as Kaitlyn, they are even)

Eye color:
Ocean-blue

Powers?:
Fire and Water Manipulation

Rank?:
(Previously was a loner)
SoulMoon?

Wolf's Appearance:
maskkk.jpg

Other?:
Mask is extremely oversized and well-built, unlike her human.

Human's Name:
Oscar Massacre

Personality:
Oscar is aggressive and is a bit disrespectful when it comes to certain things or people. Though rarely will he ever have a soft spot in his heart for anyone.

Eye color:
Saffron

Human Appearance:
Orian.jpg

Wolf's Name:
Orian

Personality:
(Pretty much like Oscar, they get along quite well)

Eye color:
Dark saffron

Powers?:
Speaking to animals
(I don't know about ambushing, but he's good at it)

(Previously was a loner)
SoulMoon?

Wolf's Appearance:
oriann.jpg
He is small but swift. Not sure if he's going to live much longer after the incident.

(Redo of my current characters since I had no idea what I was doing when I first typed them up.)

Human's Name:
Kaitlyn Tamashii

Personality:
Kaitlyn is straightforward/direct when she's telling the truth or just talking to anyone in general, she doesn't care if it hurts anyone's feelings. She somewhat has a soft spot for certain people, especially those she cares about.

Eye color:
Ocean-blue

Human Appearance:

Wolf's Name:
Mask

Personality:
(Same as Kaitlyn, they are even)

Eye color:
Ocean-blue

Powers?:
Fire and Water Manipulation

Rank?:
(Previously was a loner)
SoulMoon?

Wolf's Appearance:

Other?:
Mask is extremely oversized and well-built, unlike her human.

Human's Name:
Oscar Massacre

Personality:
Oscar is aggressive and is a bit disrespectful when it comes to certain things or people. Though rarely will he ever have a soft spot in his heart for anyone.

Eye color:
Saffron

Human Appearance:

Wolf's Name:
Orian

Personality:
(Pretty much like Oscar, they get along quite well)

Eye color:
Dark saffron

Powers?:
Speaking to animals
(I don't know about ambushing, but he's good at it)

(Previously was a loner)
SoulMoon?

Wolf's Appearance:
View attachment 936187
He is small but swift. Not sure if he's going to live much longer after the incident.
Nice

(She shows up in wolf's dreams a lot)

Name:
Ice

1 and a half years old.

Personality:
Honest, kind, friendly, and understanding

She has passed away and is in Heaven.

ice.jpg

Family?:
Mother- Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Father - Stuart / Silas McLord (she doesn't consider him as her father)

Human Name: Dillion Swift
Wolf Name: Buck
Pack:Soulmoon
Human Looks(he has scars on his body):
View attachment 885309
Wolf Looks(he has scars):
View attachment 885312
Abilities:He has a knack for mechanical stuff and is the best inventor. He's good at figuring out if something is a trap and can map out escape routes.
Bio:As a pup, Buck grew up normally. After fighting against the others he was deemed an omega because he was the weakest. He had never fought before in his life and preferred to invent stuff. As this was hand to hand, he was at a disadvantage. Because he is the omega and is considered quite a jerk. He has come close to dying many times.
Personality:Buck is on the sullen side and has a bad attitude. He can be a jerk, depending on his mood. He's thinks of his pack as less than a pack than potential allies. If you treat Buck with some kindness and respect, he won't be a jerk. Buck is also a bit of a nerd and he loves talking about machines. Buck is very smart, hard working and passionate as well.
other: open to any gender of mate(he's Pansexual)
Are you still interested in being soulmoon beta?

Human Name: Sin Veratados
Wolf's Name: Great Sword, Sin
Pack: (Renegade/No Pack)
Looks: View attachment 884454View attachment 884455
Abilities: Healing and Materialization
Bio: Incredibly dangerous and wanted for murder in the human world, which was commited to protect someone close to him, (niece).
Personality: Silent but very cuddly once he allows someone near him.
Are you still interested FloofWhispers FloofWhispers ?

teluhtubby teluhtubby im also wondering what your plans are for your loner characters
Okay, so I was thinking about maybe just leaving behind a few of my loner characters: Kessa Valentina and Payton Charleston.
Xade and Jake might come to join the pack that Mask is in. I adore those 2.
Stuart and Nina are working together to take down Mask.

Okay, so I was thinking about maybe just leaving behind a few of my loner characters: Kessa Valentina and Payton Charleston.
Xade and Jake might come to join the pack that Mask is in. I adore those 2.
Stuart and Nina are working together to take down Mask.
Thats fine then

Also anyone that wants to make more characters let me know or knows anyone who wants to join tag them here.

We have lost a hunter for ghostmoon

Anyone who joins them or other packs can be from the other pack that left windmoon/shadowblood
Or be a loner

Im also thinking we could bring in dire wolf lycans or so if someone wants

Human Name: Brandon O'Connell
Wolf's Name: El Chupacabra, "Chup" for short
Pack: Loner, really wants to join a pack
Looks:
a9e51aa5500afdaa5b5ecfcb39489a93.jpg
p858173572-3.jpg
Abilities: Brandon has had to channel his abilities into his human form due to the state of his wolf side. Reverting to full wolf is ultimately a last resort. However, he's extremely good and proficient at it. It's almost like a reflex for him to activate whenever danger rears its head, to the point it's almost the only clue to his inhumanity. His strength, speed, dexterity, endurance, and agility are all well above any normal human of his age, and even most werewolves, to the point he's easily fought off several in their wolf forms. On top of that, he's a decent boxer, who gets by on just ending his fights quickly. In terms of magical abilities... he's got nothing. And while he can change into a wolfman form which is much stronger than his 'channeling' state, it's also sickly and suffers from a curse that leaves it fairly lethargic, by wolf standards. Brandon is actually faster in human form when channeling than he is in wolf.
Bio: Brandon was the typical loner werewolf pup, running in the streets, stealing from whoever he pleased - until the day he was cursed. Badly. Hit with a horrific disease that only affects the wolf side, it resulted in what can at best be described as a non-infectious kind of mange. His life's basically been downhill ever since, as he now needs to try and cure himself of this vile illness. While it only progresses when he's in wolf form, the wolf side of him needs to come out every now and then in order to hunt and stay active. It's from these hunts, mainly on farms, that it picked up the name Chupacabra by some locals. Brandon let it stick. Brandon's been forced to limit this to once a month, at least. Now, as a loner teen, Brandon needs a pack to care for him when the mange curse gets bad, or... well. He doesn't need to think about it.
Personality: Cold, distaff, standoffish, sarcastic, melancholy. Brandon has been shaped by his curse and really needs a chance to come out of his shell. If he can find a pack, he'd be extremely grateful and devoted to them until his last day. Until then, he lives every day like it's his last on earth, with a slightly nihilistic outlook on life.
Chup, on the other hand, is a slightly unhinged wolf, who feels they don't need anyone in their life, having long since decided that they were fine on their own. Well... they say that. Their foul-mouthed, bad-tempered, unpleasant, rude, and extremely lonely.

Last edited:
Human Name: Brandon O'Connell
Wolf's Name: El Chupacabra
Pack: Loner, really wants to join a pack
Looks:
a9e51aa5500afdaa5b5ecfcb39489a93.jpg
p858173572-3.jpg
Abilities: Brandon has had to channel his abilities into his human form due to the state of his wolf side. Reverting to full wolf is ultimately a last resort. However, he's extremely good and proficient at it. It's almost like a reflex for him to activate whenever danger rears its head, to the point its almost the only clue to his inhumanity. His strength, speed, and agility are all well above any normal human of his age, and even most werewolves. On top of that, he's a decent boxer, who gets by on just ending his fights quickly. In terms of magical abilities... he's got nothing. And while he can change into a wolfman form which is much stronger than his 'channeling' state, it's also sickly and suffers from a curse that leaves it fairly lethargic, by wolf standards. Brandon is actually faster in human form when channeling than he is in wolf.
Bio: Brandon was the typical loner werewolf pup, running in the streets, stealing from whoever he pleased - until the day he was cursed. Badly. Hit with a horrific disease that only affects the wolf side, it resulted in what can at best be described as a non-infectious kind of mange. His life's basically been downhill ever since, as he now needs to try and cure himself of this vile illness. While it only progresses when he's in wolf form, the wolf side of him needs to come out every now and then in order to hunt and stay active. It's from these hunts, mainly on farms, that it picked up the name Chupacabra by some locals. Brandon let it stick. Brandon's been forced to limit this to once a month, at least. Now, as a loner teen, Brandon needs a pack to care for him when the mange curse gets bad, or... well. He doesn't need to think about it.
Personality: (WIP) Cold, distaff, standoffish, sarcastic, melancholy. Brandon has been shaped by his curse and really needs a chance to come out of his shell. If he can find a pack, he'd be extremely grateful and devoted to them until his last day.
Sounds good, Which pack would you prefer?

Human name: Stevie Nyx
Wolf name: Nyx
Pack: currently a loner but wishes to join a pack, just unsure which one yet
Looks:
-899F33B6-461B-49A7-991B-2107A16D1D43.png 2DCAA77F-03BB-4634-989C-F9A93C00C88A.png
Ability: Pathokinesis- the ability to sense/feel and change others emotions.
Bio: it’s late I’ll have this part up tomorrow
Personality: Fiercely Loyal, Affectionate, Very Protective, Huge Empath

Depending on the pack you join, if you join ghostmoon you could be from the shadowmoon pack that fell apart due to bloodmoon pack.
Or a loner. Ghostmoon is a pack that has been trying to recover from bloodmoon rath, starting to slowly regrow their numbers

With bloodmoon they are mean pack thats strict. The alphas want to take over the forest.

Soulmoon is a peaceful pack, always helping loners. They are about to get two to join them.

Number wise based on how many we are playing currently in each pack:
-Bloodmoon: two (sometimes others like guards) (we only have alphas)
-Ghostmoon: five (healer, omega, one guard and two alphas)
-Soulmoon: about to be five (one alpha, pup, three loners)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back