Packs of moonlight forest: group rp

Lilith meanwhile was in her bloodmoon packgrounds holding a meeting

"Who the hell did this?!" She shouted at her wolf pack

"You should have attacked soulmoon instead of just growling and now my spell book is gone! Spread out and search for it...if i see any failures you will be banished..." she said firmly

A lithe raven haired man walked towards the pack, his quiet steps drew no heads as he walked towards the center.

“We failed to asses how dire the situation was, Alpha,” his deep voice pierced through the deadly silence, the air thick with fear.

“Us guards weren’t called.” Taylor stood close enough to show respect but not too close to be seen as cowering.

Simone looked round at the wolves with him. They would have to split into groups to search for the herbs quicker. "We should probably split into groups of 2, that way we can search faster. Lily if you go with Charlie, I will go with Ophelia, and I will call another Soulmoon so Sam can search with somebody."

After stating this, Simone let out a howl for a Packmate to come to the border. He remembered how Kyron said he'd help him, so he held out a bit of hope he'd be the one to answer it. Before going looking for the plants, they would have to dig up the two humans and salvage their clothes for materials, if they didnt have any gloves. One was buried in the Soulmoon territory, the other not too deep inside Bloodmoon.

Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas BasilOwO BasilOwO nymphball nymphball @Miasmith17 Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Last edited:
She nodded and smiled as she walked over and stood beside him and put the small bag in a pocket and fixed her shoe laces

A lithe raven haired man walked towards the pack, his quiet steps drew no heads as he walked towards the center.

“We failed to asses how dire the situation was, Alpha,” his deep voice pierced through the deadly silence, the air thick with fear.

“Us guards weren’t called.” Taylor stood close enough to show respect but not too close to be seen as cowering.
Lilith looked at him angered:"even if you werent called you need to keep watch..."

Lily nod and walk over to charlie:"guess we should start looking then..."

Sam blinked, heading her separate ways. As someone who was once a loner, she knew were some of the hardest to find herbs were hidden.

Lily nod and walk over to charlie:"guess we should start looking then..."
The wolf rebuffed his Alphas’s ire. “We come when we’re needed, we rest when we’re not,” Taylor still kept his tone firm yet respectful.

”No use dwelling on it now. Let’s work on our next move, I’ll be round the clock. At your beckon call.”

The wolf rebuffed his Alphas’s ire. “We come when we’re needed, we rest when we’re not,” Taylor still kept his tone firm yet respectful.

”No use dwelling on it now. Let’s work on our next move, I’ll be round the clock. At your beckon call.”
Lilith grow:" fine go search now..."

Taylor searched The parameters to find the culprits. Thankfully despite his weaker state he was still able to pick up a scent. It was faint but it was there.

He followed it but stopped in his tracks, “Why are they foraging?” He accidentally said it aloud, matched with a faint crinkle of his foot.

Kyron's ears perked up at the sound of a howl "simone?" he questions before dashing from his spot he slows to a trot as he reaches his alpha. Kyron gave a small bow as a show of respect before questioning the wolf "what's happening?" he spoke softly as he was just waking up. he wiped his eyes and looked at the other wolves with a confused face

(so sorry, ive been helping my family move)

Simone stopped and gestured for Kyron to go with Sam, simply putting "Go with Sam, she's a Ghostmoon. Help collect Wolfsbane for a ritual for them, don't get poisoned." He told the man, glad he arrived so quickly. He nodded to the other Soulmoon wolf before turning away in his wolfen form and using his superior sense of smell to locate the toxic herb.

Simone was not able to notice Taylor walking with Othella, far too distracted looking for the plant and a little bit enamoured by her. He did like Othella, but was unsure where he stood at that time. There was three groups Taylor could follow:

Sam and Kyron,
Lily and Charlie,
And Othella and Simone.

nymphball nymphball Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix @Miasmith17 Dwhiskey Dwhiskey BasilOwO BasilOwO Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas

She tripped a few times but not too badly ducking below branches and other things as they looked “ would there be any that grows on a tree or something..?” She asked as she knocked a branch as she broke it off as it was dead

Simone shood his head, sniffing the air feverently. "Wolfsbane, or Aconite as it is also known, is a flowering plant. Like bluebells, but deadlier." He explained, walking alongside her. His tail was wagging.

She turned into her lupine form hearing that to see abit better as she flattened her ears “ I’ll never look at bluebells the same way again..” she said as she sighed jumping over some stuff

Kyron looked over to the obviously bigger wolf "shall we go?" he tilted his head down as a sign of respect before walking to the entrance "I wonder why we are collecting Wolfsbane, it's kind of strange" he mumbled to himself "no no, trust your alpha" he huffed and turned to look at Sam as if gesturing her to follow

BasilOwO BasilOwO

Lupa had hurd a noise in the forest and was waiting for the maker to come show themselves. She was waiting patently, she didn't want to scare them away, her pack welcomed everyone.

Last edited:
Simone finally caught the scent of the required plant, causing him to growl, retch, and spit onto the soft mossy forest floor. The toxic plan's scent stung his sensetive sinuses. "Over here..." He told Ophelia, his head gesturing towards the overgrown patch of brambles, thistles, poppies and in its center, a single sprout of Wolfsbane.

Now the task was to harvest it without being poisoned. They had to uproot it first. That would be easy enough.

She kept back and she turned into her human form as she quickly singed the edge of the gloves she made as she went to work her hand movement very good as she hummed something murmuring something every so often “ the cat goes through the farm yard door and down past the milking parlour... She jumps on to the wall and climbs on to the back of a old sountherwn sound as it chews cud merrily...”

Lupa had hurd a noise in the forest and was waiting for the maker to come show themselves. She was waiting patently, she didn't want to scare them away, her pack welcomed everyone.
Stupid trap. That was the thought that dominated Terra's consciousness, the werewolf moved through the forest in human form dragging her right foot behind her as she moved in human form. A mere few days ago she'd stumbled into some stupid hunter's beartrap and sure she'd been able to pry her foot out of the trap and it'd been fine for a day or two but now it was starting to look bad and it hurt like hell. The pain distracted Terra so much that she didn't even realize she was walking near the territory of a pack. Oh crap, so now she had a hurt foot and might very well killed just for stepping on the wrong patch of trees. She lost footing with her bad foot and stumbled forward through a bush and right into the face of someone else. Terra chuckled a tad bit nervously as she looked up at them. "Hi there" she said, hoping to diffuse the situation and explain herself before she got bit.

"Hello... oh, your hurt" Luna said then put her paw near the wound and used her ability to heal it. Terra should feel a warm sensation and the wind healing. It took her own strength to heal though and when she tells back the was visibly tired thow not extremely so as it wasn't a major wound. "There you go. All healed, are you hungry? Your in my packs territory, I am Alfa Lupa of the Shadow Blood pack. She helped the wolf to her feat before backing up to give her space.

Users who are viewing this thread