Packs of moonlight forest: group rp

"I'm not here for food. I'm here to see if there's a pack willing to take me in."

"I'm not here for food. I'm here to see if there's a pack willing to take me in."
Garen raise an eyebrow and thought about it:"i would have to ask my alpha but we are under a pack curse and wouldnt be able to mark you till after its broken..."

"That's fine by me, so long as it's fine by your alpha."
Garen tells her:"she currently is in soulmoon territory but should be back soon as long as she doesnt get caught..."

Lily put satchel back over her wolf side and starts trying to drag the dead deer but its bleeding

"Here might be safer, I'd much rather not get attacked when she gets back."

"Mm, no where. I'm just a lone wolf trying to make it in the world, y'know?"

"I'm able to tell how a packmate is feeling, if I had a packmate, that is."

She saw another rabbit near by and made a run for it ripping its head off before putting it into the the leaf wrap before carrying it in her mouth back to the rugged pathway looking for father Tobias or anyone form that pack

"Maybe, or maybe a Beta, that way I can help out during fights. Anyways, what's the name of the alpha we're waiting for?"

"Maybe, or maybe a Beta, that way I can help out during fights. Anyways, what's the name of the alpha we're waiting for?"
Garen tells her:"lily. Well an omega can help during a fight and due to our low numbers a medic could help too especially if they know what might be hurting a pack member if its emotionally or physically"

She couldn’t find anyone so she left it at The front of the alpha den.

Simone was lurking, watching what she was doing. The she wolf clearly had no hostile intent and was showing gratitude for the deer flesh. Once this had been established, he slinked out of hiding to talk to her. He was in his lupine form, and his pelt flowed in the wind.

"Which pack are you from? Bloodmoon? Ghostmoon? Perhaps you're a loner. A pack member would get help from their own rather than ask us. You're a loner aren't you?" He asked casually, as if he hadn't just been stalking her moves across their territory. He sat on the ground, his tail slowly swishing side to side.

nymphball nymphball

She shook her head “ I am from Bloodmoon but fear I may leave as I don’t feel that they truly want me as for my human form...” she spoke as she rolled the leaf down

"Perhaps. I don't really want to be a omega, so maybe i'll just be an medic."

The pups had fallen asleep on and Around Lupa, she smelled another wolf approaching. She gave a low huff calling out to the wolf "greetings, you are welcome here but I can not approach you, you will need to come to me"

Simone let out a low howl to bring over Father Tobias, if he was nearby. The Soulmoon tried to keep good relations with most packs, but they tread carefully around the pack of Bloodmoon. If she would be cast out from them, Simone would probably pressure Tobias to welcome her into their own. He didn't like see in Lycans suffer in solitude.

She yawned slightly as she broke the silence “ here’s a sorry gift about yesterday..”

Users who are viewing this thread