Packs of moonlight forest: group rp

Father Tobias gave a soft nod towards Simone before the young wolf went off to ckensehis soul of the kill he had brought to the tribe. He then sat and watched over his tribe as they all feasted on the carcus that had been brought. Father Tobias ensured everyone would have their fill, also making sure some would be left for Simone; who caught the kill in the first place.

That's when he heard he the bark from Simone and quickly commanded his pack to go into hiding. He wasnt certainly whether this was the Bloodmoons, but it was better to prepare for war when no violence is at hand than to expect no violence and be greeted with war. Once everyone was safe Father Tobias ran off towards Simone. "What is it Brother Simone?"

nymphball nymphball ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws

"We have a guest." Simone simply put, his eyes still darting, look in for the person whom entered their own home.

He was sharp on any movement that may occur. The shrubbery they were hiding in spanned across over right to the border of their territory, and was quite thick. It would take effort to move through it all. And even harder to not be caught thrashing in pain amoung the abundant thistle bushes. The intruder had done so, it seems. The deters blood was mostly washed from his paws and underbelly, but the muzzle was yet to be cleaned and was caked in drying deer blood.

"Come out, I won't tell you twice!" Simone called out, suspiciously.

She appeared slowly pricking a eyebrow “ good day to you to..” she said sarcastically

Father Tobias nodded and turned his attention to the direction that Simone was facing, still in his wolf form. When he saw the Wolf from the Bloodmoons, the hairs on the back of his neck. He could almost smell the anger on her. But he still kept his cool, that was the way of his pack; the way of peace. "State your business," he said calmly and clearly, "if it is violence I suggest you turn back. Our pack seeks no war with you or the Bloodmoons"

nymphball nymphball ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws

“ charming..” she said as she sat on the ground “ I’m looking for dinner but I’m no cannibal so I’ll just wait and se rid anything comes about..”

Charlie had been out to the stream and then hunting for the greater part of the day, and when she returned to camp carrying a brace of rabbits she was met by a strange sight: Simone and Father Tobias were facing down a strange she-wolf. Frowning she dropped the two prey animals. "What's going on here? You're not from our pack," she said to the stranger.

“ it’s Ophelia and I was just saying I’m looking for dinner but I’ve been mistaken I thought I found deer but it’s simply another wolf...”

Charlie huffed disbelievingly at Ophelia's words, walking over to stand by Father Tobias. "Should i chase her off? I don't like the looks of her."

Father Tobias listened to the stranger speak and could see reason in her words, if an area to hunt was all she required then he would not berate nor scold her. Of course he would ask that she move further away from his lands, so as to not worry the pack. But as he was about to answer he spotted Sister Charlie approach. "No, she is not. She belongs to the Bloodmoons. She stayed she only wishes a ground to hunt," he explained before turning to the wolf, "I'm afraid though, that the deer you found was one hunted by Brother Simone. It is food for our brethren. And I am afraid that there is none more to share," he said genuinely, "no violence will be brought to you, but I suggest you leave"

nymphball nymphball Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws

She may have been cruel at times but she was also one to be simple with things “ well that’s fine I’ll she go look somewhere good day to you..” she spook her rough Irish accent wasn’t that hard to understand debut could be to someone new of the term as she nodded and went behind a tree reappearing as the tall human as she walked across a small stream before sitting on a fallen tree branch

Richard walked through the forests carefully, looking out for bushes with berries on them. He was currently in his human form, one he'd stayed in for months. He couldn't risk going wild again. It had been tough, but he managed to survive. He spotted a small blueberry bush and smiled, beginning to pick them. Though he has no idea he was in Shadowmoon territory.

AngelCloud AngelCloud S Surfergirlgeek

Simone didn't feel comfortable with turn in the girl away, but he trusted the Alpha's leadership. Regardless he linked over to the deer, picking off some of his own portion. He shifted into his human shape, clad in a tattered park ranger uniform, without boots or socks. He would hand the sitting woman his own food. He'd been eat in well, and wouldn't miss half a portion.

"I won't let a fellow wolf starve, but take care. Not every on here is as giving." Simone told her. Always the generous type.

Father Tobias was ready to leave the woman go her own devices and return to his kin, trusting that she would not bother them now that he had given her pass for trespassing. But then he noticed Simone splitting his own portion of food with the woman, a stranger from another tribe. It brought a smile to his face and a tear to his eyes. He did not say anything out loud but noddded to his friend. 'I'm proud of you Brother Simone,' he said telepathically, 'you have shown generosity and kindness. Your Alpha is filled with pride after witnessing such an act'

ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws nymphball nymphball Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

She smiled as she ate the deer slowly “ thank you.” She said as she patted him on the back as she sat abit taller than him but not by much as she looked out on the water

She regretted her manners before like she always did,regretting everything slight thing,she finished off the deer and went search for a animal of some sort as a sorry present

She found a rabbit and broke its neck with her hand before wrapping it in a large leaf and tiring it with a blueberry vine before carrying it home with her to cook the rabbit in the leaf as to give it flavour then she let it cool down and she’d leave it in tomorrow

Lily kept quiet still searching for herbs in soulmoon territory crouch down in bushes not wanting to alert the pack

She turned back into her wolf form and pushed a leaf over the door as she heard people form her pack about of course it was dark she sat in silence as tears fell down her face

She stayed in her den for abit as she leaned against a wall,she slowly amerged from her den following at the back of her pack

Simone sat down to resume his washing, keeping her within sight until she left. He turned to the Alpha, saying "Hunger can make anybody your enemy. Had we let her starve, we'd be to blame. This way, the pack is safe. I didn't do it for her sake, but everyone here's."

This explanation of his actions were clear. It was a kind act from his own cost, but it was for the long term benefit for the pack. If she was a bloodmoon, it may just cause them to hesitate should they ever try to wipe them out like the tragic Ghostmoon pack. His heart bled for them, but their own fates were sealed. Without their Alpha male and such few members, they'd suffer in the long run.

A large wolf could be seen prowling through GhostMoon Pack territory, her head swishing around every now and then.

Lily grabs some berries putting them in her small bag then set it down beside her as she notice a small deer near her.
She wait till the moment is right then pounce teeth to its neck slowly it dies

A large wolf could be seen prowling through GhostMoon Pack territory, her head swishing around every now and then.
Garen caught scent of a wolf nearby and checks around outside his alpha packgrounds noticing the large wolf he walks over, his fur white and grey

She was grabbed at her neck as she was thrown into a stone wall she fought back foaming from her mouth as her white eye bled to red as she growled and nearly slaughtered the other wolf she ran away to the top of a hill as she cried quietly

Users who are viewing this thread