Packs of moonlight forest: group rp

Simone saw Kyron, unlucky sod had missed all the events of the week. He was in his lupine form still, and chose to bark at him to draw him over. He had to give him the bad news of Father Tobias' passing and his rise to power.

"I am glad to see you made it home safe, Kyron. We have some...bad news for you." Simone said, carefully choosing his words to spark as little panic possible.

Kyron Klouder
Kyron's ears lowered slightly as he sat down "what do you mean bad news Simone?" he questioned. he was confused as to what could've happened in the week he was gone...when he left everything was relatively calm despite the bloodthirsty wolves of the blood moon. he tilted his head up and sharpened his eyes slightly, two strands of his dreaded fur fell over his shoulder from the movement and he held his gaze to the wolf

ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws

"Follow me Brother." Simone said solemnly, walking around the den at the top. Tobais' old den. Eventually they reached the stone where he breathed his last, the slate was still marked with his blood's shadow. They couldn't wash out all the blood. On top of the stone lay the demolished hunting rifle that had killed their beloved alpha, as well as some silver bullets and the two empty shell casings flanking a photograph and candles of him. The wolves had a shrine set up for Tobias while Simone was wait in for him to be ready to bury him.

"Tobias was slain by a human, a werewolf Hunter. We defended the cubs but he was killed in the process, Meaning I am now your alpha. I'm sorry you had to find out this way." He said, tears pricking in his Wolfen eyes.

Last edited:
Kyron Klouder

"N..no" he barked taking a few steps back his ears lowered and his eyes teared when he looked at the bullet casings. tears ran down his fur as he just stared, he didn't know what to say let alone what to do. the wolf who took him in...his alpha was dead. anger flashed across his eyes and his head whipped to meet Simone's gaze "Tell me they are dead" he growled out. huffing he slammed his paw into the grown leaving a deep paw print "Tell me you killed them, Simone"

"By my own tooth and claw, I turned the stream below us red with his killers blood." Simone said rather darkly, before his face softened suddenly, he comforted the crying man in his wolf form, brushing against him with his pelt.

Kyron Klouder

Kyron's face soften seeing his brother in such pain, he nudged and nestled him with his head before looking up "I am sorry my brother" he said looking at the shrine, walking closer and shifting into his human form to lay a hand on it "I failed you as guard ,you took me in and I've failed you" his dreads stuck to his face as he cried. he wiped his face and looked at Simone before shifting into his wolf form "but I will not fail you Simone, my alpha, I swear it on the moon itself" he said proudly before bowing to the wolf

Simone shifted into his human form as the man concluded his speech. He commended the fellow's accountability, but he was not to blame.Bloodmoon was in Simone's eyes. Had they not been so power hungry and took out the Ghostmoons population, the Hunter wouldn't have made it even half way to their territory. "Shh, it is not you who is to blame. No one we can touch here is to blame." He placed a hand on his packmates shoulder.

"I will uphold the standards Tobias held. Your confidence in me gives me more strength than you know brother, now go and relax. See the pups, they missed you."

Charlie relaxed as Simone said he thought it would work. I just hope nothing goes wrong. If anyone sells us out... She shook her head. Don’t worry yourself. It’ll be fine.
She looked up as Kyron walked into the camp, wincing in sympathy as Simone informed him of Tobias’s death. Not knowing much else to do, she simply sat and watched, ready to step in if either party needed her.

Kyron nodded his head solemnly and walked off, following Simone's directions he played with the pups for a second before sitting at the entrance to the den. he looked around till his gaze met those of Charlie's. he nodded his head at her before laying down, pawing at his head as if hoping he could wake himself up from a nightmare.

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix (maybe?)

Simone went for a walk close to the Ghostmoon border, looking for messengers. He was a little antsy if the two ladies made it out ok, and that his part of the plan worked. The wolves of Soulmoon were confused as to why they did it, he hadn't told them why. The best they could muster as a rumour was the Simone didn't like Bloodmoon, and was teasing their savagery.

He thought he saw somebody in the trees moving towards the border, by he was not sure if I was the messenger.

BasilOwO BasilOwO nymphball nymphball

She stood up in her human form and went to the water as she stepped onto stepping stones carefully slipping every so often.

The beta stood, waiting. Her black fur was ruffled from lack of grooming and her eyes were bloodshot.

She managed to cross over and went looking for Simone as she wore and pair of Slippers she found had repaired and a pair of baggy Joggers as she wore the same jumper her hair pinned in a messy bun

Last edited:
Charlie looked sympathetically at Kyron as he lay down, putting his paws over his head. Getting up, she padded out into the forest. Might as well hunt and bring some food back for the pack.

She found a Couple of baby mice, the only creature she wouldn't eat as she thought it was cruel because they were so tiny, so she scooped them up gently and took them back to her den and built a next with grass,a stone wall, some sticks and a piece wool from a sheep.

she put them into the wool and covered it over with a couple large leaves making sure there were no holes in the walls

She quickly scooped the mice into her pockets and ran quickly over to them'' Sorry I was busy...Building something..?'' she said nervously

''It's in my hut let me go get it'' She carefully ran back putting the mice in the bed and grabbed the book running back with it

The forest was lively with prey animals and birds, so in almost no time at all, Charlie caught a rabbit and a deer, then dragged them both toward home. She took a slight detour to the Ghostmoon border, laying down the prey and calling out. "Simone? Lily? And... the other two... i'm sorry but i can't remember what your names are..."
ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws @Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO nymphball nymphball

Last edited:
The forest was lively with prey animals and birds, so in almost no time at all, Charlie caught a rabbit and a deer, then dragged them both toward home. She took a slight detour to the Ghostmoon border, laying down the prey and calling out. "Simone? Lily? And... the other one... i'm sorry but i can't remember what your name is..."
ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws @Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO nymphball nymphball
garen look at charlie

Lily look over noticing charlie then back at ophella who brought the book:"well done now we need you to open it...."

''Right okay..'' she took it and tried a couple of times and finally managed to open it

Users who are viewing this thread