• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
hey people 😅
so this week with all the first of may and stuff has been hectic and I hoped to write a post today but now that I am home I feel tired.

So I hope both of you (@DyNaMiTe and Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian ) are ok if we call that evening that. Ayla calmed down and that's it so that you can move on.

I know this comes a bit late to you all. I am sorry :closedeyesfrown:

I was waiting for you on the interaction but if you're sure about just going forwards. Then I'll get something in later on

If you want to keep the character, move interactions to a pm?

Or start new with them in the pm?

Or start a whole new thread, have them in new interactions and experiences

Guys ive been busy covering peoples shifts cuz others dont seem to know how to show up for work. But i will donmy damnest to grt a post up tomorrow or tonight once im off work.

Guys ive been busy covering peoples shifts cuz others dont seem to know how to show up for work. But i will donmy damnest to grt a post up tomorrow or tonight once im off work.

As you can, when you can. You're at least aware of whats going on in the rp

Thats alright just reply when u can, summer is probably gonna be a hard time to rp

Yup and now im zick been throwing up all night long....for once might have to call into work....fuck....this is not my month.

Yup and now im zick been throwing up all night long....for once might have to call into work....fuck....this is not my month.
Hell do it, they probably gonna make one of the people show up who doesnt want to

Thats the way to show em! Its pay back.

I hope you get better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back