• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hi guys
I am sorry for no post yesterday life has been hectic with surprise tests.
About the time Ayla is in (tbh not exactly sure what time I should be aming for) but I'll try to reach the night or well them sleeping and maybe at a point where they oversleep or well just skip past the day if it's already at another night.
I will be for sure back on Sunday and I'll try making a post earlier so we Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian can wrap things up fast 😅 😅 😅

Hi guys
I am sorry for no post yesterday life has been hectic with surprise tests.
About the time Ayla is in (tbh not exactly sure what time I should be aming for) but I'll try to reach the night or well them sleeping and maybe at a point where they oversleep or well just skip past the day if it's already at another night.
I will be for sure back on Sunday and I'll try making a post earlier so we Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian can wrap things up fast 😅 😅 😅

Timber launched out at his scent, but onyx already in the shadows so maybe its her he jumps out at

So peeps can we try and wrap things up within the next half an hour :D
I really need some sleep soon

If not, we can skip ahead or something...

I think its just the ambush thats behind then?

If not, we can skip ahead or something...

I think its just the ambush thats behind then?
Yeah just them settle for the night as nothing eventful will happen
Oh also what time are the others at I am just a little confused about that

I tried to skip it a head without taking control of anyone's character.

I think, unless Ec Jester Ec Jester decides to do an interaction with Onyx and Timber, I think that Jaellagirl Jaellagirl can move forwards into sleep or the next morning.

Then I think its just the Ambush thing? Or we can skip over that and say it happened?
I kind of want to get back to everyone interacting

Dang, that sucks. um... I guess I can just let the ambush happen? Let's just say SoulMoon wins and Stuart and his gang just lose.

I guess I should post something about it? To at least get Orian and Mask free again.

I'm currently trying to create some new characters to try for what we need. I've just got to deal with stuff at the same time so it may be awhile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back