• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nah I can. I don’t really have much going on anyways. I won’t be able to do much edits, but I have time to write a quick post.

Well for now we will have to move on, so far Boondox last replied in march and he hasnt responded since.
So i guess whoever else needs to catch up should.

My idea is that we will be continuing tommorow or friday If everyone has caught up
Anyone who hasnt will be considered dropped unless they have a reason not to reply

My idea is that we will be continuing tommorow or friday If everyone has caught up
Anyone who hasnt will be considered dropped unless they have a reason not to reply

I say give Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix and Ec Jester Ec Jester time to catch up, as well as for Kitteh Kitteh to get involved with their pack.

How many did Boondox Boondox have in the rp? Didn't they have an Alpha of one of the packs?

Also, I don't think... Knight boi Knight boi has had a chance to even get started.

I say give Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix and Ec Jester Ec Jester time to catch up, as well as for Kitteh Kitteh to get involved with their pack.

How many did Boondox Boondox have in the rp? Didn't they have an Alpha of one of the packs?

Also, I don't think... Knight boi Knight boi has had a chance to even get started.
Probably. I havent heard from him. As for boondox i think he has two alphas? Bloodmoon and probably soulmoon.

We will wait till friday then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back