• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Could someone catch me up? Just so I'm aware of what's happening.

So, let's see.

Lily broke her leg at the Alpha meeting, Garen felt something wrong, he and Max went to her. They met one of Sophia's pups and when the meeting ended, they took her back, Sarah put Lily's leg in a splint.

Lucas had a dream about a wolf goddess saying hes meant to be the Omega of Ghostmoon, hes the only one of his siblings currently without a pack mark, Sarah and Max both have theirs though Max's is only half complete.

click norris click norris joined and their wolf is a loner whose been forced to join Ghostmoon, but doesn't have a mark. He was helping hunters find others, now they're helping Ghostmoon hide from the hunters while Lucas tries to draw them in a different directions. And Sarah has been given the task of warning the other packs.(I haven't typed Lucas or Sarah doing such yet as we're waiting to all be on the same day and caught up.)

Jasper needed a lot of rest from emotional and physical exhaustion so they just woke. He has no clue where he is, or what's going on.

Bloodmoon hasn't had much happen in the last day since the Alpha meeting ended. And... Terrence's pack seems fairly laid back at the moment too, though hes talking to Sophia about helping Ghostmoon.

And Onyx and Jaellagirl Jaellagirl 's are still on the previous day, he hasn't met Timber yet but hes very closed off and she wants company. Hes relented for now.

If I missed anything, the others can inform you of it.

Oh! The loners and their ambush haven't happened yet! I think they're still on the previous day too, so we'll probably wait that out to see if they end up on the next day with the rest.

Ok if Boondox doesnt reply by next monday they will be dropped

Who else hasnt replied in a month?

That's why I have so many characters, you know?
Yes i have lilith too but im gonna wait till sunday or monday atleast

If no awnser or they say no lilith is gonna lose her partner and get a time reset...heading back from meeting

I literally just settled in and got home from work. I can respond Sunday with everyone I have, I guess...

What is going on with the loners and their ambush of Mask? It was mask right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back