• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
@Miasmith17
Yea, I can't move until Jasper does. VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf was right, I'm waiting on them.

-25 ain't bad in fahrenheit (-31 celcius) considering we literally just had a week and a half of -40 to -50 wind chills where I am. And that range is the same on either side of thermometer.

Snow that buries your truck however, never had that. I'll trade you, send it up to Alberta so I can stay home with my fur babies instead of going to work for awhile.

@Miasmith17
Yea, I can't move until Jasper does. VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf was right, I'm waiting on them.

-25 ain't bad in fahrenheit (-31 celcius) considering we literally just had a week and a half of -40 to -50 wind chills where I am. And that range is the same on either side of thermometer.

Snow that buries your truck however, never had that. I'll trade you, send it up to Alberta so I can stay home with my fur babies instead of going to work for awhile.
Atleast you didnt almost fall into a snow ditch, like venturing.
Yes take all the snow from us that would be great, better than being stuck with family and three fur babies who cant get along sometimes.

Alright tag me when u are ready venturing and mcdonald

I did a small edit to my response this morning with Timber just letting you guys know.

I love to :)
Which one?

So this is a kind of werewolf that a friend and I worked to created together. They are rather complex and branch out to mages. In this world werewolves do their best to keep their bloodlines pure(strictly werewolf). For this reason werewolves are forbidden to breed with humans. If they do the children born are shunned as they are not pure and they tend to take on the magic abilities long since lost within humans. Those children can either have strong magic and not be able to shift or have weak magic but still take a wolf form.

Those with strong magical abilities tend to be feared due ti part if their magic being able to get into a werewolves mind and sometimes even control a werewolf. But that magic takes a major toll on the user

So this is a kind of werewolf that a friend and I worked to created together. They are rather complex and branch out to mages. In this world werewolves do their best to keep their bloodlines pure(strictly werewolf). For this reason werewolves are forbidden to breed with humans. If they do the children born are shunned as they are not pure and they tend to take on the magic abilities long since lost within humans. Those children can either have strong magic and not be able to shift or have weak magic but still take a wolf form.

Those with strong magical abilities tend to be feared due ti part if their magic being able to get into a werewolves mind and sometimes even control a werewolf. But that magic takes a major toll on the user
Idk :/ maybe

Your idea sounds like a character I've had for ages who never gets interest

Idk :/ maybe
haha they are rather complicated werewolves. trust me my friend who started up a 1x1 with a friend of hers pretty much holds an entire pack of pure, half breeds, and mages. Last I knew she and her friend had gotten to the point in the 1x1 where the Alpha of a certain pack had talked some sense into the high council to let half breeds, and mages live on a year trial run ! XD I have yet to use the werewolf type yet though. people shy away at the possibility of needing a lot of characters.

We can go for a more basic werewolf if you want, perhaps without the wolf part being a second persona?

Your idea sounds like a character I've had for ages who never gets interest
Ohh do tell

haha they are rather complicated werewolves. trust me my friend who started up a 1x1 with a friend of hers pretty much holds an entire pack of pure, half breeds, and mages. Last I knew she and her friend had gotten to the point in the 1x1 where the Alpha of a certain pack had talked some sense into the high council to let half breeds, and mages live on a year trial run ! XD I have yet to use the werewolf type yet though. people shy away at the possibility of needing a lot of characters.

We can go for a more basic werewolf if you want, perhaps without the wolf part being a second persona?

Ohh do tell
I have ideas in my signature or i can pm them to u

The idea is nice but i like your imput first before we decide

Ohh do tell

She was the daughter of a self made Alpha, who was half werewolf, half witch who had magic but didn't know how to use and could control her wolf side so well she could look however she wished... As far as I could tell, she's lesbian, never had a chance to try her against a male. The people who played males never made it past 3 postings before poof, they were gone. Just stopped replying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back