• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I can probably post at least once a day, or every second day.
Possibly multiple times on Thursdays and Fridays as they're my days off. (tomorrow being saturday and i have work)
Long as nothing comes up otherwise, and then I'm like to pop in and say as much. (still locating my old laptop)

Alright with the rp restarted everyone can begin

Everyone first post is the spoiler if you want to reuse it

Also each character sheet must also list your wolf persona.
Its like a spirit that guides you/your wolf itself

So I just now got home, I am tired as hell my peoples so I will work on that map and getting up a post sometime tomorrow. Probably or hopefully be around 3, gotta help a friend out for a bit

Alright with the rp restarted everyone can begin

Everyone first post is the spoiler if you want to reuse it

Also each character sheet must also list your wolf persona.
Its like a spirit that guides you/your wolf itself

So, like would that mean the wolf is separate from them? How does one describe this?

I just found pictures that were suitable, after emailing myself the old file of who they were, few changes. I had to get rid of my descriptions for photos

So, like would that mean the wolf is separate from them? How does one describe this?

I just found pictures that were suitable, after emailing myself the old file of who they were, few changes. I had to get rid of my descriptions for photos
Theres a description in the lore i think

Good to hear

Okay, next question.

If they decide to have children during heat, what is the gestation period? Wolves - 62 to 75 days or a humans rough 280 days?
Curious, and to gauge their birthdays

Okay, next question.

If they decide to have children during heat, what is the gestation period? Wolves - 62 to 75 days or a humans rough 280 days?
Curious, and to gauge their birthdays
Idk to be honest this seems like a question for VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Birthday wise we pick by any day or season. Like for lily she was born few years ago by fourth months

So, I went somewhere in the middle for a gestation period. 120 days, so approximately 17 weeks.

Cause I have no idea what she looks like, or how big the town actually is.
Venturing is working on a map

I would say the town is a medium size town not too small.
If you mean characters or lily that info should be in character page

If not i can make one

Venturing is working on a map

I would say the town is a medium size town not too small.
If you mean characters or lily that info should be in character page

If not i can make one
Also I have another character that I have made up. His name is Jake Richmond (he's a shape shifter). Could I use him in the rp?

Also I have another character that I have made up. His name is Jake Richmond (he's a shape shifter). Could I use him in the rp?
Yes
Wait what else can he shape shift into

Hey guys, so sorry about vanishing, I would love to say I can post today, but I am not 100% sure yet. Once I get off work I have to go talk with my landlord about a few things and I don't know how long that will take. If I get a chance to work on post during the time I'm at work then I will do so. But I still have yet to edit my characters fully...so sorry my life has kind of turned insane on me....

Hey guys, so sorry about vanishing, I would love to say I can post today, but I am not 100% sure yet. Once I get off work I have to go talk with my landlord about a few things and I don't know how long that will take. If I get a chance to work on post during the time I'm at work then I will do so. But I still have yet to edit my characters fully...so sorry my life has kind of turned insane on me....
Thats ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back